[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women have it so hard these days :( :( :(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Femanon
>Been single for 2 weeks after breaking up with my ex
>Only get 40 matches on Tinder in 2 days
>Only had sex with 20 strangers since breaking up with my ex
>I'm so lonely, I've been single for so long :( :(
>Hundreds of average-looking men emerge and profess their desire to fuck, date, or be with the me
>I dont want to be even seen with those thirsty creeps
>Man of my dreams appears
>Ended up having a threesome with him and his friend
>Dont end up with dream buy but I settle for his friend and date for a bit
>Happy
>Had to break up with him after three weeks because he bored me and I want to have sex with different men

Is this what being FA feels like?
>>
>>39478810
Also pic related isn't me just to be clear.
>>
i like how you posted a slightly different version of this 5 min ago
so she turned you down huh?
>>
supasupapreetypostmorepliz
>>
>>39478832
Who is Erica Swinson and what is your relation to her?
>>
preetierinblackandwhitebecauseithoughtshewasbrunettewhichmatchedmytype

instagram!com/erica_nicole07/
facebook!com/erica.swinson.9#
>>
preetystill
>>
>>39479945
Fuck off cancer

Of course it's not original
>>
>>39478810
You will always work in a shit-tier job, being a nobody. Men do not respect you because of your agenda. You paid someone to tell you that you were smart. I could count the number of friends you have on one hand. You take medication. The men you claim to pickup, are between 1 and 4/10. By the time you realise where you have been going wrong in your life, time will have passed you by. You have regrets and you are a jealous person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.