[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People actually think this is better than KFC? Really?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: popeyes.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
popeyes.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
People actually think this is better than KFC? Really?
>>
>>39478766
>>39478766
go fuck yourself, its miles ahead
>>
File: 1394756717214.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1394756717214.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
>>39478846
>miles ahead
You need to kill yourself if you really think that
>>
>>39478766
>>39478883
wow. wow. WOW! I'VE SEEN SOME FUCKING DISGUSTING SHIT ON 4CHAN IN MY TIME BUT THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! HOW CAN YOU SICK FUCKS EVEN SUGGEST KFC IS BETTER THAN POPEYES YOU PIECES OF SHIT! GET CANCER AND REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS EARTH.
>>
>>39478883
you stupid fucking nigger, what makes you think kfc's bland fucking chicken even holds a candle to popeyes
>>
>>39478920
I would gladly get cancer so I don't have to live on the same planet as popeyes and the people who eat there
>>
Holy fucking shit KFC is literally vomit inducing. The grease alone is enough to make me hang myself.
>>
Popeyes is better by virtue of at least tasting like chicken. KFC is all slippery and gross yechh
>>
My town has Popeyes in the white part and KFC in the nig part
>>
>>39479134
which is weird because black people know popeyes is better
t. black people
>>
File: flag-of-mexico.png (251KB, 728x424px) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-mexico.png
251KB, 728x424px
Fried chciken is probably one of the most fisgusting things you Amerifats eat
>>
>>39479195
Chili Reinos are fried too paco
>>
>>39478766
KFC shouldn't even be considered food imo. At least Popeye's has the best tendies
>>
have you even had the red beans and rice?
>>
>>39478766
Are you fucking kidding me?
>better selection of shit
>stores are usually cleaner
>the food is better, especially the chicken

Get out KUCKFC
>>
>>39478766
KFC is soggy greasy covered shit fried 'chicken'
KFC is that bad it can't even be compared to any other fried chicken place.
>>
File: freetourssydney_large.jpg (61KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
freetourssydney_large.jpg
61KB, 700x465px
And to your left you'll see fatbots discussing which fried chicken is best to get type 2 diabetes from
>>
>>39478766
Popeyes has good sweet tea. KFC has good gravy. Both are fine if you've already stooped down to the level of eating fast-food fried chicken.
>>
File: 1468118746780.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1468118746780.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
>popeyes bought by burger king
>still making better chicken than kfc

fuck the colonel
>>
shit bait famalamdingdong
>>
The last time I had KFC the breading was soggy. Popeyes is miles ahead.
>>
KFC even when it's fresh tastes like garbage while Popeyes when fresh is the best friend chicken short of making your own
>>
File: 62.png (132KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
132KB, 460x345px
>>39478766
No, but this is. I miss their butter biscuits.
>>
File: Clorox_CHUG.jpg (32KB, 480x856px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox_CHUG.jpg
32KB, 480x856px
My first job was at Popeyes. Place is fucking disgusting dude. Although kfc is gross too. If you go there after hours the back is full of trash because you're not allowed out the back door after dark.
>>
File: Gdv8Nkq.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
Gdv8Nkq.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>39478766
Is it degenerate to like Canes instead of these two? Also I'll share a bad memory involving KFC while we're on it

>be on roadtrip with family, about 10 at the time
>extremely shy and avoident, hate attention to the point it could cause a mental breakdown
>while driving, we get hungry
>we get off at the nearest exit and start looking for places to eat
>we pull into a KFC because we never tried it and MickeyDs was boring
>we walk inside to see the entire nation of zululand munching on chicken buckets inside
>mfw the stereotype is true
>everyone pops their head up to see white mcgee and the cracker 3
>but we commit to trying it, so we order some food and park at the table
>as for the quality of the food, it was fine. A little underwhelming but it filled us and the chicken itself was alright
>My brother ordered some spicy shit so he was downing the entire pacific during the meal
>we finish and get ready to leave
>anonbro says he has to piss so we wait inside while i'm sipping on my mountain dew because no diet coke and only shitty pepsi products
>the cup was supper slippery with condensation but like a 10 year old dumbass i still play with the cup, balancing it on my fingers while we wait
>accidentally drop my fucking drink all over the floor
>the green dew is now all over the fucking floor, meanwhile I realize how bad I fucked up so I completely freeze
>my other anonbro who doesn't get or care about my autism starts beratting me for dropping my drink and also starting to have a anxiety attack
>I'm still fucking frozen, starting to tear up because I can feel the fucking stare of every single black person in the resturant dawn on me
>I start to tear up a bit and some nigger takes her son away from me, whispering to him "get away from him, he's starting to cry"
>As we leave after a situation I can't elaborate on because text limit, I hear some nignog in the resurant say "fucking crackers man"
>I break down in the car while my other nigbro is laughing at me
>>
>>39479195
Refried beans smell like BO and most of your empanada fillings are fucking stupid
>>
It actually depends on the country. KFC in America is dogshit
>>
Never had Popeyes. How does it compare to Zaxby's?
>>
KFC is barely edible diarrhea-inducing garbage. Most fast food chicken places are.
>>
>>39478766
its like arguing over which rat meat tastes better
>>
Church's is better than both of them
>>
>>39481461
Holy fuck I completely forgot about Church's. I think I have to throw aside Raisin Canes as number 1 because Church's was the shit growing up. Fuckin' amazing honey biscuits man.
>>
>>39481461
I just went to one yesterday. Chicken was cold, bland, crust/skin wasn't crunchy. They have been making a comeback, and the one I went to re-opened recently, but it was disappointing. Oh, and the fries were fucking cold

KFC where I live, the chicken is super greasy, like a lot of people have pointed out. But I personally don't mind it. And I also really like the chicken sandwich they have.

But fast food in general grosses me out, I normally just go to fast foods for sweets, but I've heard horror stories about the machines they use for smoothies/frappes, not being cleaned frequently...
>>
>>39478766
I think its very yummy and so is kfc, I personally prefer popeyes but I respect everyone elses opinion and I'm sure they'll respect mine :)
Have a good rest of your day everyone!!
>>
File: image.jpg (747KB, 1600x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
747KB, 1600x1445px
>>39478766
Best chicken coming through
>>
>>39478766
Lmao funny you say that OP

I went here today for my first time and ordered 2 pieces of chicken and had to wait 5 minutes. The "chicken" was one massive piece and one small inedible piece. I had to just pick the edible parts off the large piece and it was just nasty. Also the bread tasted like I was at a fucking food pantry.

What are nigs doing
>>
>>39478766
The only reason I stopped with kfc was because they didn't have spicy.

I should give them another try tho.

That was back in like 2005
>>
>>39479244
Needs sausage t b h
>>
>>39482419
Chick-fil-a sauce is god tier. Perhaps the best condiment of all time.
>>
>>39478766
Chicken is for manlets

If you don't eat beef or pork, you might as well be a woman
>>
>>39479244
yes it was terrible. it's only available in south america and some parts of the Caribbean, right?
>>
>>39482648
oh, thought you were speaking about the KFC read beans and rice. never knew popeyes also had it.
>>
>>39478766
But it gives me the squirts for a day and a half.every fucking time.

Still worth it though
>>
Popeyes is bland but at least they cook their chicken correctly. Can't tell you how many times I've bought chicken at KFC and not only is the chicken still bloody, you can even hear it still clucking as you bite into it.

Broaster's Chicken is the best fried chicken but it's really expensive fried chicken.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.