[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should dicklets be allowed to pass on their inferior genetics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1504211282257.png (791KB, 672x908px) Image search: [Google]
1504211282257.png
791KB, 672x908px
Should dicklets be allowed to pass on their inferior genetics?
>>
Maybe if an environment favors men with small dicks.
>>
>>39478675
I can't think of a logical reason not to that doesn't involve "but they're human too..."
>>
>>39478675
No, but female nature takes care of that. Which is a good thing for once.
>>
How do I stop being paranoid with my 12 cm erect penis ? How do I cope with the common narrative that black people are gifted with big donkers ? Should I kill myself ?

t. 19 y.o virgin nigger robot
>>
>>39478800

Not really, if that were the case small dicks would have been bred out already. Ugly woman will settle for a dicklet just to have a man, and even decent chicks will marry a dicklet once they are looking for stability over good sex, even if they cheat/divorce later.
>>
>>39478922
become a sissy for White Men
>>
>>39478675
I've seen clits bigger than that
>>
>>39478675

Lmao feels good to not have a crotch nipple
>>
I want to rub my cock on a dicklet like this and fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>39478945
The dicklets that managed to survive did so by making lots of money and not actual physical genetic fitness.
>>
>>39478922

I'm black and my dick is 3 inches, stop complaining with your normal white guy dick.
>>
>>39478996

Plus it's not like girls know how big your dick is until it's too late. Most girls would just go through with it by that point. I'd rather become a dicklet if I could be a Chad in every other way.
>>
>>39478996

But you're forgetting ugly girls, they'll take anything. I think there was a study that showed that more attractive girls were more picky about dick size.
>>
>>39478675
bruh what the fuck
my dick literally sits inside of my FUPA (fat upper penis area) and is bigger than that
>>
>>39478945
Up until very recently in human history marriages were arranged. It is only due to the sexual revolution that women in the West can now choose their partners.

Either way natural selection takes a really long time.
>>
The reason why blacks have bigger dicks on average is because in africa they would commonly walk around in the nude, so girls knew who were packing and who wasn't, this lead to guys with bigger dicks getting first dibs on girls and giving them babies.
>>
>>39479003
>>39478922
>mulatto
>7.5 inch dick
Feels good to be average
>>
>>39478675
>Should dicklets be allowed to pass on their inferior genetics?- 17 posts shown.
Dumb sissy dicklet bois.
>>
>>39478922
Buy a dildo and get to work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.