[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What caused your depression? >Realising I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog.jpg.png (168KB, 720x441px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg.png
168KB, 720x441px
>What caused your depression?

>Realising I'm not the hero.

>Realising I'm not just cynical.

>I'm just an asshole.
>>
>>39478611
>I'm just an asshole.
This was it for me. Coupled with my degeneracy I realized how fucking terrible I am, how could I ever love myself?
>>
My hopelessness.
>>
>>39478611
>Realising that my life was pretty much ruined from the moment I came out the womb with my deadbeat dad's shitty genetics to be raised by a single mother
>Realising that I'm barely even a person and that anyone I meet is aware of that
>Realising that no one will ever love me because love isn't real and all attraction is based on physical, tangible traits
>Realising that it's only going to get worse from here on out
>>
>>39478641
The fucked up thing is, I always thought i was the good guy. But the harder i looked in the mirror the more i realized im a bad person
>>
Probably because my earliest childhood memories consist almost entirely of traumatizing shit.
Highlights include being forced to walk across broken glass in front of a large group of people who did nothing about it, being beaten with a rusty railroad spike, being thrown onto the hard floor, being thrown onto the hard floor from the top of a flight of stairs, nearly dying from being strangled, playing a secret "game" with my uncle that literally destroyed my genitalia function, being locked up in rooms while naked for hours without food, being conditioned to think that all of this was what 2 year old me deserved and that everything was my fault and this was normal familial love, etc.
Basically, anything you can think of from a misery-lit book has happened to me.
>>
>>39478611
Nothing caused it, I've always hated my life despite being successful through much of it.
>>
my depression is constantly rekindled by psychological violence of random people who see it as a sport to hurt others. Otherwise it would go away pretty fast.
I still think I'm the hero though, I still have the hope to see the world burn in a cleansing apocalyptic fire and all the people who flourished in a wicked world be wiped out.
>>
>>39478611
After my father said I was the cause of my mother's death
>>
>>39480191
I'm sorry anon that doesnt make you a hero. You are just a secret villian.
>>
What caused my depression was water (that consist of tears of desperate individuals) resistance in a slide that actually was who had no choice(everyone is desperate and trapped to some degree but these individuals were desperate to just do a unpleasent task that would give pain to any other indivuduals but they had to adapt and became like sentient)
>>
>>39478611
Realising that my past sins make me utterly irredeemable and that I'm too cowardly to atone for them
>>
>>39479989
What the fuck anon, I'm so sorry
Where the hell did you grow up?
>>
>>39480536
What caused my depression was water (that consist of tears of desperate individuals) resistance in a slide(everyone is desperate and trapped to some degree but these individuals were desperate to just do a unpleasent task that would give pain to any other indivuduals but they had to adapt and became like sentient)
>>
SexuaI frustration.
>>
>>39480475
as long as the ruthless parasites are wiped out once and for all that's quite alright
>>
>>39480210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZhfTUzKNtc

>>39479989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMXPQXlccQ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.