[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in small town >small city closest to me is 2 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4558.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>live in small town
>small city closest to me is 2 hours away
>there's 2 concerts I actually wanted to go to
>if I wanted to go I'd have to ride a greyhound into the city, take a city bus, walk the rest of the way to the arena, stay in the bus terminal until morning for the 2 hour greyhound ride to take me home

This is hell
>>
>>39478511

Get a car

I originally
>>
>>39478511
>>if I wanted to go I'd have to ride a greyhound into the city, take a city bus, walk the rest of the way to the arena, stay in the bus terminal until morning for the 2 hour greyhound ride to take me home

Call me crazy, but that's my idea of a good time.
>>
>>39479198
It's for an 1-2 hour long concert and would cost like 75-80 bucks for transit alone
>>
How the fuck is this even possible. Even if you were a NEET you would have to drive 2h to get your bux. I guess there would be no supermarket either.
>>
>>39479295
I know tons of people who get neetbux here automatically put in their account. There's small shops that are 20-40 miles away but there's no mall or concerts or amusement park or public transit or real stores
>>
>>39479289
>1-2 hour long concert

Yeah man that's how long concerts are that aren't festivals. I do it often, I have no friends, I'm almost a shut in and live 2 hours away from a big city. I still like my concerts.

I take two buses, then the subway, then walk to the venue. I treat myself to a beer and some shitty food, have a good time, talk to noone (like an idiot, I keep telling myself I should try sometime) and head home. Walk, subway, bus, bus and I'm back home.

I feel anxious the entire time, I hide my money in my shoes, but I keep telling myself I can do this and I think of it like my own small videogame quest. When it's over it feels good.
>>
>>39479369
If that's the case then the police or any ohter emergency services cannot be there in less than half an hour. That's pretty creepy.
>>
Couldn't you bike there?
You'd make MMM proud, lol
>>
>>39479455
That's pretty cool except the all night thing
>>
>>39479504
There's a small town 10 mins away with state and local police
>>
>>39479636
I've done that too, it's not too bad. I've slept outside like a hobo a couple of times when the subway was closed and I couldn't afford a cab to the bus station. As long as it's not too cold it's fine.
>>
>>39480289
Holy shit dude that's hardcore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.