[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is a meme. I didn't think it could happen to me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: 1480288417408.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480288417408.png
28KB, 633x758px
My life is a meme. I didn't think it could happen to me.

>be socially awkward beta most of my life
>first gf at 28 (she was 27)
>we marry 1 year later
>1 year into marriage already sex dropped off to practically monthly
>have a ski trip with the boys scheduled (entire week off)
>trip fell through, decided to just stay home and play vidya whole week (saves money anyways)
>wife very annoyed to find out, starts acting strangely, calling me lazy, couch potato, being passive aggressive
>midweek she tells me she's going on a short trip with the girls

You know where this is going. Long story short, months before I had installed a keylogger on her computer because of my own insecurities. I decided to make use of the logs and got into her gmail/facebook. Turns out she was planning on a sexapade in my own house with an ex boyfriend.

When I confronted her about this, I wish you could've seen how she looked at me. I've never seen her have such a hateful look on her face, or anyone's for that matter. I've never seen someone look at me with such visceral hate, as if I wronged her somehow when I'M the one being cheated on. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? I'm so fucking lost and hurt.
>>
>>39478423
Smack the slag around
>>
She's your classic evil manipulative roastie.

You were supposed to be a dumb nice beta boy she could take full advantage of, she never loved you. The look on her face should have told you everything you need to know.
>>
>>39478423
>he married his first gf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how does it feel to marry Chads sloppy seconds?
>>
>>39478423
You know already know the answer OP so why the fuck are you asking is?

She going to divorce your ass and use the part about you using a keylogger to win her case. Invasion of privacy most likely will be the excuse. Its your own fault for thinking you would be an exception to marrying a woman.
Enjoy alimony.
>>
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that anon. Are you going to divorce her? Did you have some sort of prenuptial agreement? That's just terrible.
>>
>>39478423
>modern-age marriage
Anon, I hope you got a prenup and saved the evidence.
>>
>>39478456
I'm not abusive

>>39478477
I feel like everything has been a lie. That all this time spent together was pointless. Every memory is now tainted with that hateful stare. She's moving back with her parents for a bit while we both sort our heads out.

>>39478499
Most girls today are Chad's sloppy seconds.
>>
>>39478588
Although, is there any actually evidence of her cheating or just planning to? In either case, best of luck. At least you got laid.
>>
seriously anon consider buying a vehicle and skipping town
>>
>>39478596
You need to file for divorce, no need to keep a lie going. She's probably off fucking her ex, you really think she went to mom's house?
>>
>>39478596
Slapping her back into place isn't abuse. The way she acted towards you is.
>>
>>39478423
>associating with women
>expecting it to end well
>>
What country are you in, anon? You need to find yourself a good woman. IMO, Filipino women (from the Philippines, or 2nd generation to really old school parents) make the best wives, you just have to choose carefully because there are shitty ones.
>>
>>39478477
How does one know if a girl/woman is sincere or a manipulative person? I mean how does one know for sure?
>>
>>39478735
they only want the green card
>>
>>39478759
>How does one know if a girl/woman is sincere
No such thing.
>>
>>39478423
>married after 1 year

no one told you this was stupid?
>>
>>39478569
>>39478643
I don't want to divorce, but where my head is now I don't really know. I was an incel before I met her, and am still afraid of dying alone. She was the only one who gave my pathetic ass a chance.

>>39478588
>>39478567
No real evidence, like photos of them having sex or anything. Just a lot of flirting and plans. I'm already paranoid about the invasion of privacy thing, trying to think of a way to frame it as a security thing I did for her. He did send dick pics though which is fucking ridiculous, she never wants to look at my fucking dick.
>>
>>39478423

Wow dude that's pretty fucked up.
Are you gonna file for divorce?
I mean she was going to cheat on you (and probably is now anyways) and apparently hates you, what else is there to sort out?
>>
Betas should know their place. Your role is to fill up her bank account, it's Chad's role to fill her up.
>>
>>39478423
>sex dropped off to practically monthly
Btw if this happens to anyone reading this then your gf is cucking you
>>
>>39478813
Yes, but it's a mostly Roman Catholic country and divorce is not an option unless there are extenuating circumstances. That's how all my aunts and my mom came to the US. My aunts have been married to my uncles 30+ years and are the best homemakers. My mom divorced her first husband due to abuse.
>>
I'm sorry things turned out poorly for you, anon
divorse her and try not to get raped by alimony
and if the betrayal of it is too great for you to bear, then you always have the option of killing her
>>
File: 1490414489265.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1490414489265.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>>39478914
For real.
>you live and you learn
Fucking cunts. Glad I'm not even trying to date anymore.
>>
>>39478924
they're ugly, imo
>>
>>39478835
Sorry to hear that, man. But you have no reason to justify looking at her computer if she was using it for that shit.

SHE should be the one explaining things.

And are you well off (financially) or something?
>>
>>39478423
it has to be said: fuck u op, fuck u
>>
Destroy the HDD as you can if you don't want it against you.
>>
>>39479012
You think so? What about them is ugly? There are some that have bad genes and don't take care of themselves, but that goes for every person to exist ever.
>>
>>39478423
that sucks -- don't even humor anything and just file for divorce. completely shut her out of your life. she's just a shitty person
>>
File: 1350521.jpg (64KB, 600x985px) Image search: [Google]
1350521.jpg
64KB, 600x985px
A friendly reminder to never look at women with rose tinted glasses. The red flags were there, but you refused to see them.
>>
>>39478423
Just do a murder suicide rampage. [Spoiler]jk pls no v&[/spoiler]
>>
>>39479117
that's a model looking for Chad, that's not what the majority looks like. Also make up helps a loot
>>
You should probably break it off before you end up raising a black baby.
>>
>>39479119
>>39478982
I probably will. It may be r9k, but it's relieving to know people agree with me. The way she raised the roof I honestly felt like I was to blame for a lot of it. It just made it doubly frustrating because I couldn't even feel righteously indignant, like I was wronged and forced to feel guilty for it at the same time. I never treated her badly, aside from not being a super social Chad I guess. I just wanted a normal life with a normal wife and kids.
>>
>>39479064
Comfortably middle class I'd say, with a budding career as IT for a growing company.
>>
>>39479354
>I was wronged and forced to feel guilty for it at the same time
All part of the manipulation game my man. Keep your defenses up around her from now on.
>>
>>39479227
Is show you pictures of my own family, but trust me when I say that they're not ugly. That what most light skinned Filipinas will look like, like from the Visayan islands.
>>
>>39479408
So what's the answer with women now? Obviously living completely without them doesn't work so what do?
>>
Save the evidence so she doesn't take all your shit in court anon. Your marriage is done and you need to accept that.
>>
you should have had better instincts and left her cunty ass when she started getting bitchey with you over not being on vacation. Someone who loved you would want to be around you, not annoyed that you're supposed to be gone and are still there. you may have legally fucked yourself by installing a keylogger and basically letting her know that you know her secret. go with your gut next time instead of snooping around and needing confirmation like a beta.
>>
>>39479354
I imagine you're, like me, avoidant of conflict by nature
that avoidance prevents us from becoming too angry, even when we should
furthermore, it's a common tactic to assert aggression first when you're in the wrong to control the tempo of the conflict
that's probably why she reacted so fiercely when you had her dead to rights; aggression against the way you found out was the only defence she had left
>>
>>39479354
>aside from not being a super social Chad
"Betas" are hated because of these passive aggressive insecurities. All of you could work to be better people, but instead prefer to be lazy and blame it on others. Yeah sure, you were ENTIRELY blameless in that relationship, a complete saint who just plays video games all day like a slob.

> I just wanted a normal life with a normal wife and kids.
Well maybe you didn't deserve one? The amount of entitlement and self pitying here is pathetic, no wonder she cheated on you.
>>
File: IMG_3488.jpg (320KB, 1125x1460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.jpg
320KB, 1125x1460px
>>39479227
This lady looks a lot like my mom (I was reading up on the Filipino garb). It's hard to see what she looks like, but eh.
>>
>tfw I was also a virgin til my mid 20s
>tfw I'm also still with my first gf
>tfw I'm planning on marrying her
>tfw I'm away from home for weeks on end

fuuuuuuck don't scare me like this
>>
>>39479579
T roastie normie stacey le ledditor ruining scum. Get the fuck off my board
>>
>>39479607
A Chad just came inside her as you typed that
>>
>>39479622
>>39479643
Anon has a point, though. You cannot sit back in this world and expect things to fall into place. Being a man means being assertive and changing reality as you see fit. (unfortunately, we're still at that primitive survival of the fittest stage I guess)
>>
>>39479607
j-just bee yourself bruh
>>
>>39478423
She's just mad because she got cought.

In her mind here's how things were supposed to work:
>you be her beta provider
>when you're not around she calls Chad and Tyrone over
>all the while you get nothing
>except every once in a while but even then only begrudgingly
>she has Chad or Tyrones bastard
>then claims it's yours
>and you pay for it
>while Chad and or Tyrone don't

welcome to the mind of a roastie
>>
>>39479579
>people want a happy life, so they're entitled
there's nothing wrong with wanting such a life

as to your other assertion, yes, she may not have been as happy with the state of the relationship as he was
but shouldn't she have been direct with him about her feelings instead of going behind his back with another man?
>>
>>39478423
I litterally let out a visceral grunt of pain when I read "sexcapade with an ex-boyfriend"

Please, please, please get some help with identifying awful women and having great relationships with good ones. Please check out the The Red Pill and Corey Wayne. God damn.
>>
>>39479579
I don't know how you got to the point where you think cheating on someone is justified over video games, but you have serious issues. I'd tell you to fuck off to the feminist tumblr that you came from, but you actually need less of that.
>>
>>39479718
but it's for the KIDS, think of the children
>>
Good thing my emotions have atrophied and I don't have to be emotionally dependent on people. All the fags wanting girlfriends on this site, this is their future.
>>
kill her and then commit suicide
>>
>>39479793
it's the only reasonable thing to do
>>
>>39478423

>I've never seen her have such a hateful look on her face

Yeah. People don't like getting called out on their shit.

I wouldn't let it get to you, She's butthurt that she got caught, that's all.
>>
>>39478423
Turn that sadness and feeling of guilt into anger. Channel your anger to make your life right again. Start off by confiding into your in-laws, showing them evidence, then show it to her friends, and your friends. Once you start gaining support, kick her out of the curb, and leave her to devolve back to her roastie ways. You can kick her out without telling relatives and friends, but if you inform her friends and relatives, then it'll ensure she won't have anyone to help her.
Don't feel like you're fucking wrong in any way, because you aren't. That bitch tried to put all the blame onto, and you're not going to have her bitch fit. You know you were done wrong, so it's up to you to use your anger and make it right.

Ruin the bitch.
>>
your fault for marrying a slut
>>
>>39479839
This is the best advice you can get anon, take it.
>>
>>39479803
>>39479793
can roasties even understand the primal rage that goes through a man's head when he gets cucked?
>>
>>39479839
>Start off by confiding into your in-laws, showing them evidence, then show it to her friends, and your friends.
the in-laws and her friends have no reason to side with him even with the evidence
if anything, it would put them even farther into her camp because he was so petty and spiteful as to try and destroy all her relationships
>>
>>39479676
Part of being a man is knowing where your responsibilities lie and where they end. If his wife is a cheating whore, then that's just who she is. You can't change people.
>>
>>39479946
Of course not women don't actually feel love
>>
>>39479954
Getting upset over being cheated on is not petty. It's perfectly rational. I would want to know if someone I knew would break such an important commitment for a cheap fling.
>>
>>39479461
I actually know a lot of Pinoys and they are the niggers of Asia. There women are definitely the ugliest, usually fat, short, squat, with a smashed in face. That bitch posted above does not look like a typical pinoy woman.
>>
>>39479946
>roasties
>understanding things
no
>>
File: laughing.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>He fell for the marriage meme

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH WHAT THE FUCK MATE WE WARNED YOU.
>>
>>39480062
you misunderstand
he has every right to feel the way he does, and those feeling are not unfounded
but what reason is there to believe her parents or friends will take his side in this? objective morality is no longer a strong factor in this world
his words will bring their situation to light, but her words will paint him a monster
those people were hers before the marriage, and they will continue to be during and after the divorce
him trying to turn them against her will do nothing except give her more ammunition to paint him worse in their eyes
>>
I used to be as pathetic as you. At least the hurt I experienced to create my current shell didn't have any financial attachments.
>>
>>39478423
isn't life itself a meme? An idea that we are born in this world for a reason that either exists already or that we have to make ourselves, propagated from one person to another
>>
>>39480158
They're probably Ilocano or mainland Tagalog. Lol!
>>
>>39478835
you don't want to divorce? are you fucking retarded?
>>
Don't let yourself get treaded with that attitude, use your damn voice and let the hoe know that SHE'S in the wrong.

YOU were wronged, you shouldn't even feel depressed, or even wondering what to do next, you ought to feel anger for being lied to like this.

Honestly I think the reason why she's cheating on you in the first place is because you're not the man who she wants, she's fucking those guys.

She obviously wants a Chad or at least an extroverted normie to gain some social status, based on how she acted when she saw you playing videogames.

I wouldn't put up with that though.

Demend better treatment Anon, it sucks that you got the gubment involved in this.
>>
>>39478423
>told her you found out she was cheating.
very dumb my man very dumb
You had time and surprise in your hand. Now you have nothing. She knows you know. Her friends know she knows you know. Everyone knows everything. Enjoy getting raped in court like Brendan Fraser. You could have hired people to kill her when you are on vacation with your friends and to look like robbery but no. You had to blow it. Enjoy paying alimony for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39480205
Better that they know she's a cheater than having her paint herself as a perfect angel that did no wrong.
>>
>>39478759

Check if she has a vagina
>>
>>39480650
perhaps, at least then the truth is out
but speak for that alone, anything beyond is delusional thinking
>>
>>39478423

>confronting her
Mistake numero uno, maricon. Cut your losses and end things with dignity. I've never understood how people lower themselves down to the level of their slag gfs and try to get some reason/closure out of the interaction after they have definitive proof of the other person being a steaming turd.
>>
>>39479582
Wait, am I following you right? Are you a hapa from a 1st world WM/3rd world AF couple, and you don't have a complex about it but are actually encouraging guys here to get a Filipino waifu?
>>
>>39481529
I'm a full Filipino, but I was born in the US. My mom and dad met after my mom got divorced. If you're a decent guy and you want a good wife who will love you and be a god wife, go to the Philippines. I used to be ashamed of it (still kinda am-ish), but I would have never been born and literally none of my family would be here if it weren't for these practices. Philippinos can only come if they're rich or have someone sponsoring them, so what's the harm in being sponsored by someone that wants a good wife and she just so happens to BE good wife material? It's Obviously motivated by something other than love, but love will eventually result from it.
>>
>>39481529
>>39481914
It's not something I would do and if anyone asks if it's something I approve of irl, I usually say no. But, how else would they come here if they don't already have family that could petition them?
>>
File: DHH2srQWsAAI9uz.jpg (173KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DHH2srQWsAAI9uz.jpg
173KB, 1200x800px
>>39478423
>Turns out she was planning on a sexapade in my own house with an ex boyfriend.

J U S T
>>
>>39481914
>>39481999
Well it's something I'm legitimately considering if I can get my life together, even if it makes me look slimy. Though it's not like I'm just looking for an obedient housewife like a lot guys who look to poor countries to find wives do. I wouldn't pressure her into staying at home, and if we both worked I wouldn't expect her to do all the housework. I just want a nice, womanly, Catholic, family values kind of girl.
>>
File: 1428156210611.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1428156210611.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>39478924
>just tie this lead weight around your ankle, the best part is it cant divorce you
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.