[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't suntan lotion companies oppose interracial relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: suntan-lotion.jpg (85KB, 341x200px) Image search: [Google]
suntan-lotion.jpg
85KB, 341x200px
Why don't suntan lotion companies oppose interracial relationships and support white nationalism? Doesn't it make sense that if there are less white people and white people are racemixing that people buy less sunscreen? That could pose a serious threat for their bottom line.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children and ensure eternally profitable sunscreen companies
>>
Alternatively, they could go full-on liberal degeneracy and support nudism everywhere. But the profits wouldn't be as long term as supporting white nationalism would be.
>>
If I remember correctly, white skin has an SPF value of 2 and black skin has an SPF value of 3. That's probably bullshit since I heard it a long time ago from a high school teacher but whatever
The PR hit would send the company into a death spiral. There's too much competition to do that shit.
>>
>>39478738
Bullshit I've gotten sunburnt many times before because I didn't use sunscreen. Then again I'm not as dark as most others but still
>>
>>39478738
That's why you have the industry work as a cartel. That way everyone's on the white nationalism train, and anyone who isn't gets forced out of the business. Anyone trying to make a new sunscreen company finds they can't get established and just gets bought up at some point.
>>
>>39478246
>he literally thinks about race mixing this often
>>
A lot of dark skinned people end up getting skin cancer because they think they're immune to the sun.
>>
>>39479112
No, I'm just asking a simple question because I'm genuinely curious why suntan lotion companies don't promote white nationalism. If the races stay separate, then they make more money. Also, they should logically support the black race being phased out in America by putting more abortion clinics in inner cities and paying black people to be childless, as well as support white people having more kids.
>>
>>39479058
SPF 3 does not mean you're immune to sunburn, m8. >>39478738 just means that if a white guy gets sunburned after 2 hours, a black guy gets sunburned after 3. Can't vouch for the veracity of the numbers of course, they sound bullshit.
>>
>>39478246
>suntan lotion
SUNSCREEN
SUN
SCREEN
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do you honestly think black people don't use sun screen? Even though we can't get sun burned nearly as easy, the sun still damages our skin just the same. The damage just heals quickly or doesn't show.

I don't even think most white people down here use sun screen. That's why they age like pumpkins.
>>
>>39479185
Probably because nobody would buy their fucking lotion if they came out with some crackpot ad about this.

Less peoplegetting sunburn is better anyway. Why would you want to people to need am unneccesary product?
>>
>>39478246
This is your brain on /pol/ and capitalism. Sad
>>
>>39480823
>/pol/ is bad
>capitalism is bad
>no arguments
>>
>>39480779
They don't need to come out with an ad. They can just support white nationalist initiatives.
>>
>>39478246
>Complains that fucking sunscreen companies don't start pushing alt-right agenda in advertising
top kek, now please remove you and your stupidity from this board and go back to >>>/pol/ . I don't care if there's a bunch of antifa nerds on there as well, that board was made so faggots like you and them could argue without bring stupid shit like this onto my comfy r9k
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.