[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the evolutionary advantage for men wanting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500777522071.jpg (1MB, 5014x3265px) Image search: [Google]
1500777522071.jpg
1MB, 5014x3265px
What's the evolutionary advantage for men wanting to become girls?
>>
Niggers become too infatuated with my big whiteboi butt while chad has 3 children.
>>
>feminism appears
>suddenly everyone wants to be a girl
>>
>>39476858
Because most of those people are transbians, they are just men, using feminine appearance to deceive lesbians.
>>
> Evolution

> People who don't reproduce

Okay
>>
File: _93590949_composite4.jpg (38KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_93590949_composite4.jpg
38KB, 624x351px
>>39476858
>What's the evolutionary advantage for men wanting to become girls?
The entitlement to female sympathy.
It's weird how girls don't give a fuck about depressed/suicidal men but as soon as a man wants to be a fucking transsexual abomination they flock over to protect him.

Also blonde qts are more interested in trannies than depressed losers.
>>
It's a biproduct of humans being intelligent. We create morals which no other animal has and because of these morals we allow shit like this to happen
>>
>>39476858
Weed out evolutionary bad apples
>>
there's a mental comfort in being cute and lovable - e.g. feminine, especially to those who have trouble seeking love or romantic companionship. white bois are gross khvs more than any other race except for like indians, that combined with really low test and the cancer of western civilization drives them to do stuff like this
>>
Cuz what's the benefit of being a guy in this day and age for most peeps?

You get trashed on for being a hetero male, especially by younger women (Because young men are extremely worthless in terms of sexual market value) AND there aren't even that many good jobs which are easily accessible and comfortable. Sure you could be a plumber, but that sucks, why do that when it's still 10 years or so to buy a house? Work hard just to be in debt and get no respect from women... not a good deal.

Just imagine that you had an online profile in this day and age and people were convinced you're a female. You go from low interest from others to getting 20 friends requests a day. Change nothing about yourself except the fact that you're not a biological female and we all know how much attention that would earn.

Hell, just being a mediocre girl into anime/vidya nets you absurd attention if you want to take it.

Basically, it's just harder to be a young male these days and no end reward in sight.
>>
The weak die out, simple
>>
Some believe that Emperor penguins have some gay specimens because the straight ones tend to abandon their offspring for no legitimate reason. So the gay ones, who desperately want to have an offspring but can't biologically have any, often pick up the little penguin babies that were abandoned by heterosexual penguins and take them under their wings.
Quite literally. They need the warmth or they'll die.

This behavior can be examined in almost every species in which homosexuality occurs.

Gays were literally meant to adopt kids. Sometimes the fagpenguins will steal the regular penguins kids if they're not careful, though.
>>
>>39477071
funny i know of a" trans women" that impregnated a "transman"they have a daughter

go figure right? lol
>>
>>39476858
Playing life on easy mode by becoming a "woman" in a gynocentric society where being male is deemed being obsolete.
>>
>>39476858
It's partially to deceive Chad/a nigger into thinking you're a girl so he fucks you while you fuck his other girls to cuck him, partially to seduce lesbians(who otherwise can't reproduce in nature) and partially about Neoteny, whereby one hacks the protective instincts of the tribe by looking like one of the women and/or children.
>>
Not everything has an evolutionary advantange, dingus. Asking what the advantage of some weird behaviour is is like asking what the advantage of an auto-immune disease is; there isn't one. It's just an abherration
>>
>>39478888
quads checked
also the boys in op's pic are super fucking hot this site is making me gay
i want to take a huge dick in my ass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.