[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was there no option to kill this roastie? No, instead Jacket

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: roastie.png (12KB, 275x260px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.png
12KB, 275x260px
Why was there no option to kill this roastie? No, instead Jacket had to be a whiteknight beta bitch and save her from the Russians. She even told him to finish her off, but the game doesn't let you.
>>
I play Hotline to be a killing machine, and girlfriend broke the flow of gameplay pretty bad. I'm used to killing everything onscreen.
>>
Jacket wanted a qt gf, but was too muvh of a creepy loner to get one so he kidnapped a junkie and induced stockholm syndrome
>>
>>39475628
Richter is /r9k/'s guy. True momma's boy, would have been my preferred protagonist. Jacket's just a failed normie that lost his old girlfriend.
>>
Isn't she a hooker that was abducted? He must be really desperate to settle for used goods.
>>
because hotline mc was a gary stu, you really couldn't tell?
>>
>>39475697
>Jacket's just a failed normie that lost his old girlfriend.
I think that Beard kept Jacket schizophrenia checked. Once he lost his only friend, he simply didnt cared. I think that by saving hooker he repaid Beard for saving him from nuclear power plant.
>>
>>39475994
Not really. Besides he served in army where learned skills.
>>
i really liked this game's story. especially #2. i like how you learn just enough to build a fairly detailed fantasy world but just little enough to keep it very shrouded in mystery
>>
>>39476108
I'm buying wrong number this evening, how is it?
>>
>>39476157

some people said it was "gimmicky" but i really enjoyed it. definitely a lot darker (i know the series is gorey but this one just had a much grimmer tone to it)

the story is told from multpile perspectives, spanning decades, and is told completely out of order. i recommend watching a story synopsis on youtube afterwards, which will lay out the whole story in chronological order
>>
>>39476157
As other anon said, it's a good game. A lot of playable characters, secret levels and even HARD mode if you want challenge. Story is non-linear but easy enough to grasp.
>>
>>39475446
STOP op. Jacket saved her because the phone did NOT tell him to, and he understood she was a victim of circumstance. She was as caught up in this mess as he was, and he wanted to save her from a life of pain.

Jacket is the love of my life. He is my number one waifu and I will be having none of your nonsense.
>>
>>39476313
>He is my number one waifu
He's a male therefore it's called husbando not waifu.
>>
>>39476354
True, but husbando sounds stupid. I feel like waifu is a good blanket term for fictional loved ones.
>>
>>39476387
>I feel like waifu is a good blanket term for fictional loved ones.
Waifu is for females and husbando - for males. Majority of people going to assume that you're talking about female.
/autismo blog/
>>
>>39476458
I don't really care what I call him as long as I can imagine him holding me close while we watch 80s horror movies on his couch.
>>
>>39475994
>because hotline mc was a gary stu
How?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.