[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, uni student >still live in the town I grew up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1492893114202.jpg (86KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
1492893114202.jpg
86KB, 960x546px
>be me, uni student
>still live in the town I grew up with
>almost every day I have to go past my stupid old school
>once in a while I am invited by my old ""friends"" from the old school to hang out
>spending time with them just reminds me of how shitty my childhood was, how I spent most of elementary / middle school friendless, got a few ""friends"" who turned their back on me and were malicious towards me for most of school and then started acting like nothing happened when we parted ways

Anyone else just wishes they could move as far away from home as possible, cut ties with all old friendships and start fresh?
>>
I did that, but I cut the ties before I left, long before
>>
>>39475508
there was this one guy who I had been in a band with, but the drummer ended it basically so it was just me on guitar, him on bass.
he was in college across the city but sometimes i'd pick him up from his dorms. he said we would hang out at the dorm sometime. he just never called me, so we got into like an argument over what music was good the last time and I was like "dude, we were never really friends" which was true, he had always been a dick. I dropped him off but my other friend sold weed to him at my house when I moved to that university, which was the last time I saw him. but he texted me about a year later and I think I cut off texting with him.
>>
>>39475403
I'm leaving my shit small town I hate being told who I have to hang out with (cause there's no options)

I'd rather live in the ghetto of Chicago

Rob me of my money. Shoot me. Nothing will ever be as much suffering as living and dying in a small town.
>>
>>39475711
then this other guy was arguing with my female friend in the car while my favorite song was on the radio, I was 19, and I couldn't stand it and said they were making me suicidal. so we get to his house and he wants a word alone with me in the car. I tell him, after giving my female friend the keys and him a moment, to get the fuck out of the car. they won't give me the keys so I leave and I come back and was like "who has the keys?" they say nothing so I start punching my female friend. he speaks up and says "I have them." so I start punching him until he gets me on the ground and i'm kicking his head and a cop comes. he killed himself a few years ago (i'm 25).
>>
>>39475403
then another guy I had been friends with since middle school but got me uninvited to a party right after middle school who I rekindled my friendship with later I cut ties with while I was in a state mental institution for the criminally insane. I realized I had to take back the rekindling, even though it had been years before. so I just hung up on him and never heard or saw from him again. you can't grow if you keep people around who don't treat u with respect.
>>
>>39475813
i had been best friends with this other guy even though he was physically a bully and would hit me & shit in middle school & highschool until they kicked me out of the group and I was friendless for a while, and after high school once I hung out with him. he was the kind of guy who changed when there were others around so he saw this car full of people a little older than us and he told me if I didn't throw my trash on the ground he would punch me. that's the last time I ever called him.
but I did contact him over snapchat a few years ago to call him spineless
>>
it's like 99% of people will act shady, especially if u grew up with them, they think they have power over u for that
>>
File: 1494376478518.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494376478518.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>all these normies complaining about how hard it is to have friends
>>
>>39476469
that was basically all me
>>
>>39475768
You sound like a whiny bitch. No surprise you have no real friends.
>>
>>39476531
don't sleep without meh!
>>
File: 1503164915141.png (352KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1503164915141.png
352KB, 586x586px
>>39476491
Even worse, when you think of it. No one cares if you have a lot of friends, or even a couple
>>
>>39477051
I don't have no goddamn frens
>>
after saving up some money, what would be the best way to go about faking your death and relocating to start fresh?
>>
>>39477322
make a facebook post that says "if anyone sees this i'm already dead-some gang members are outside."
>>
>>39477379
i live in a shitty college dorm so there's always gang members outside desu
>>
>>39475403
I have done it.
It's refreshing asf desu.
Nice getting rid of certain people from your life.
>>
>I can make friends
>Paranoia always ruins it
>Lots of texts and messages
>What you doin?
>Whats up?
>So what doin?
>You wanna go see X movie?

I get so worried that they're only dragging me along because they feel sorry for me or that because they like to laugh at me behind my back. I imagine them talking about me etc. I just can't stand it so it is better to just not interact with people.
>>
>>39475403
I hate my hometown. When niggers (In my case it was Arabs and Chinese) move in and people say "there goes the neighborhood " they aren't joking. When I was growing up we had block parties and water baloon fights with other kids. Now everything is smelly and depressing and nobody speaks English.
>>
>>39475403
>Anyone else just wishes they could move as far away from home as possible, cut ties with all old friendships and start fresh?

I've done that, 3 times now.
The cycle just repeats, people are scum in general
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.