[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im so fucking tired of being rejected by girls this shit is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: im fucking done.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
im fucking done.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
im so fucking tired of being rejected by girls

this shit is about to reach its fucking end

starting to think elliot rodgers was onto something

all I fucking ask for is a girl that ISNT fat, isnt a giant whore (idc if she isnt a virgin just dont sleep with a dude every week), and is at least somewhat similar in personality to me

and no girls will talk to me. ive tried so many different messaging/dating apps throughout the years, its been 2.5 years now and still NOTHING. no fucking results. im constantly improving my body, lifting, eating better, cutting down to 140 lbs (148.5 rn used to be 166) and still fucking NOTHING
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.jpg (273KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.jpg
273KB, 633x758px
>>39473802

I FUCKING HATE GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEE

SO MUCH LIKE FUCK THEM I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THEM IF IT WASNT FOR THE FACT THAT IM ALWAYS HORNY
>>
maybe you's ugly
>>
>>39473937

but i see ugly guys with hot girls all the time i dont fucking get it
>>
>>39473802
Stop being visually ugly and fix your approach.
Maybe a lesson i got the other day by a walking drunken stranger will help you. "Where are your girls fellas? You dont need to approach every girl like you are going to marry her and never look at another. Approach them for fun. See if they simply want to go do something with you. Shopping around town, going someplace it doesnt matter."
That would be the rough translation
>>
>>39473964
money,if you're ugly you're royally fucked unless you got money
>>
>>39473802
Attitude. I can tell from your post that u're a needy little bitch
>>
>>39473802
>starting to think elliot rodgers was onto something

greetings from the heavens above dear friend
>>
>>39473802
Me too. Just someone that isn't fat and is genuinely interested in me.

I decided to do an experiment at the beginning of this year. I got a counter app for my phone. I'm on several dating apps/sites and every time a girl doesn't respond, I add to the total. I want to see how many rejections I get in a year. Currently sitting at 322.

I didn't count every swipe on tinder and bumble. Just the ones that matched and didn't talk or talked and then stopped talking abruptly.
>>
>>39473802
>isn't fat
There's your problem. Go slam some hams.
>>
Stop being a skeleton
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39474879
OP's new name is HamSlammer.
>>
>>39473802
how are you only 148.5cm? maybe that's your problem.
>>
>>39473802
Post a pic of your face + typical outfit. I'll tell you ehat the problem is.
>>
St Elliott was an absolute legend. He certainly made the cunt roasties and normies pay.

If you are gonna die OP, make sure you take others with you.
>>
>>39473802
GUYS i just messaged my crush on facebook how do u guys think she responded ??

if she responded "ok?" i will actually kill myself on stream
>>
File: ujlscre.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ujlscre.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>39474907
Um Slammer Hammy
>>
>>39473802
You're probably making some drastic mistake like wearing the wrong color of socks or having slightly wrong angle in you pose. That is why girls think that you have something wrong with your intelligence as you can't imitate your peers well enough wearing the right color of socks and having the right angle in your pose. People are complete apes in that sense, at least in a younger age, that if you can not imitate you peers or some subgroup of them perfectly enough, everyone will think you're a moron. And this FUCKED UP APY SHIT applies to both genders, even if you could not think about it right away. No one wants to date a woman who's wearing the wrong color of stockings or writing "lol" in the wrong place of the sentence either, no matter how fuckable she is otherwise. HUMANS ARE HOPELESS FUCKING APES in this sense, at least in their teens and early twenties.

You could try and date an autistic girl, she does not even notice if the color of your socks is wrong.
>>
>>39475913

Just messaged? You have got to not give a fuck then. Take this advice to the very core of your soul: You can not come off as needy, at all. Humans need things like intimacy etc but girls want you to pretend like you need nothing because they're idiots.

Anyway. Don't act needy, first step. She's just some random ho to you.
>>
>>39475913
depends on what you told her really
>>
>>39474862
>322
https://nicedotame.me
>>
>>39473802
>all I fucking ask for is a girl that is at least somewhat similar in personality to me
There's your problem. What you need is a boyfriend. If you want a girl, you'll have to accept that you'll never understand her interests, motivations or goals and she'll never understand you.
>>
>>39473981
But how?

>approach girl
>h-hey do you want to get some coffee

Surely this will never work
>>
>>39473802
>>39473844
you're revolving your life around grills. dont you have a hobby anon?
>>
>>39476196
That's just low self esteem talking. Reverse the situation: a girl approaches you and asks if you want to go for coffee with her. Imagine she's not hideous, not hot, just regular. I'm sure you're somewhere around regular too. How do you feel? How would you respond?
>>
>>39476357
>W-what? Could you repeat that?
Who is this girl, is someone playing a prank on me?
>I'm late for my busy appointment see ya
*speed walks away*
>>
>>39476357
Well at first I would be taken aback that a woman is talking to me
>>
File: 1502437267509.jpg (36KB, 787x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502437267509.jpg
36KB, 787x668px
>never get laid in high school or college
>multiple times girls have literally laughed in my face
>years later and I've still only been able to fuck aging hammies
>the ride never ends
>>
File: 1504371396566.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504371396566.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>tfw rejected by every girl I ever asked out (even the fat ones I had no interest in)
>>
>>39476446
>>39476555

T H I S I S M A L E P R I V I L E G E
>>
File: IMG_0675.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>39474862
>I want to see how many rejections I get in a year. Currently sitting at 322.

This fucking nigger
Please tell me you count how many times you get rejected ONLINE? Maybe the problem is that you need to stop being a little bitch and talk to people face to face, not over messages
>>
If lucky quints, everyone in this thread will have a gf by the end of the year.
>>
>>39477783
I just lost an additional bit of hope i didnt even relise i had.

also check'um
>>
Maybe it isn't about looks and you just have a shitty personality. Have you considered suicide, OP? There is no hope for you. Just end yourself now.
>>
>>39476446
>asking out self-obsessed cunts who laugh at people for asking them out
Dude stop bitching, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>39477918
Most of the time I don't even have to work up the balls to ask them out for them to laugh at me, brobot, they just do it while I'm awkwardly trying to talk to them. Or even better, when I don't even say a word and just smile at them.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.