[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to take LSD for the first time! What should I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
I'm about to take LSD for the first time! What should I expect?
>>
>>39469888

dont do it , you will regret it for the rest of your life

i did lsd and my dog died
>>
try meditating
DO NOT think about death
>>
>>39469888
Go for a walk and don't do it man
>>
>>39469907
Good thing I don't have a dog
>>
File: 1270072741208.jpg (211KB, 799x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1270072741208.jpg
211KB, 799x1086px
Remember; if you start to have telepathic experiences and suddenly realize that you have powers beyond your wildest imagination AND these don't go away after more than a week; congratulations you have enlightenment
>>
File: 1322253591049.jpg (107KB, 649x874px) Image search: [Google]
1322253591049.jpg
107KB, 649x874px
You can expect to feel really stoned (and zooted) and then you will go all Introverted and start to dissemble things with the analytical brain, if youre lucky you will have a trip. You may see colors you may see your friends in a new light (i hope youre with people that love you) and you will see all kinds of strange ephemeral phenomena. There is infinity, change space, Fractal, the Weird Entities, and of course Weird Shit
>>
File: 1501388646558.png (415KB, 472x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501388646558.png
415KB, 472x532px
>>39469888
Be prepared to find the answer of life and then immediately forget it. When I trip I have to have music playing in the background the whole time. Take a walk on the come down bc you'll probably get antsy. Spend some time with headphones on and your eyes closed, stay way from the computer or tv to full enjoy your trip. Safe travels anon!
>>
>>39469888
It could be really cool or the worst experience of your life.

If you aren't happy with your life or you're repressing feelings you might have to deal with your problems head on. Could have a trip to hell. Very unfun but you might learn something, or it could fuck your shit up completely
>>
Okey buddy listen up. LSD was used by Charles Manson, MK Ultra Govt., Tim Leary, and all sorts of motherfuckers to brainwash simple robots like you into becoming a total SLAVE. So, be aware of the qualities of a trip, IF you read a lot of shit about how bad it is, youre going to have a bad time, if you read about how good it is, youre going to have a good time.
Dont let anyone fuck with you. People will get weird on LSD. I had a girl pace back and forth for 5 hours saying "I get the joke I get the fucking joke, anyone want to go out for a smoke?" and another dude got me to climb in bed with him naked! All in all, i dont think young men under the age of 25 should trip AT ALL
>>
>>39470107
Same guy here
>>39470079
Reminded me, I always have weird things happen to me when I trip. Like they're not from tripping, just coincedences but it's weird and funny while on acid. Like one time a friend and I were taking a walk on the come up and had to talk to some qt morman girls.

Don't let the negative things scare you, just stay calm, positive, and don't fight it. If you start getting freaked out just sit down and hold something, cold cans work best for me.
>>
>>39469888
Don't fight it, feel it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.