[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 20 years old with crooked teeth because my parents didnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1504042386266.jpg (185KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1504042386266.jpg
185KB, 1229x1160px
>tfw 20 years old with crooked teeth because my parents didnt get me braces when I was young
>tfw uneven face/jaw because of it
>>
Huh get a job and get braces
>>
>>39470835
I'm planning to get braces as soon as I get a full time job however I'll look fucking retarded as a guy in my 20s with braces
>>
Do you have that thing where one of the teeth on the top row seems to be growing ontop of the other teeth?
>>
>>39471800
no thank god, but I know someone who has that

kind of like an extra teeth growing out in between two normal teeth
my problem is that my bottom row has two teeth that are significantly not in line with the rest.
Top row looks okayish
>>
File: 1334534091979.jpg (188KB, 801x720px) Image search: [Google]
1334534091979.jpg
188KB, 801x720px
>>39469887
>Parents offered me braces when I was young.
>"I don't want them, I'll look dumb."

Guess who looks dumb being an adult with fugged up teeth?
>>
>tfw never got braces
>was never taught to brush my teeth
>by the time I realized I should on my own I was too lazy to do it
>teeth are in a terrible state now

I brush them now but fuck, couldn't my parents just teach me a simple thing like that? If I had kids I would teach them all the important shit, how can you neglect your own kid I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>39472931
they like the idea of having kids but not the idea of raising them
>>
>>39472541
>>39472931
I know the that feel lads

it's even worse when you live in the US or Canada where it seems like everyone and their dog has perfect teeth because they got braces as a child
>>
>>39470888
nah. nah. braces aren't that bad visually. they look better than crooked teeth, for one thing.
for another; you'll realize how little you smile, so it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>39473470
>for another; you'll realize how little you smile, so it doesn't even matter.

now that I think of it anon I never smile unless I absolutely need to, and even then it's a forced smile (ex. see relatives I havnt seen in a while/recieve a present/rare situations like this one)
>>
>>39472931
what do your teeth look like?
are they sensitive to hot/cold? to they hurt ever?

i had braces and have maintained my teeth pretty well with occasional cavities here and there. never had a root canal, though.
i chipped a tooth around a filling recently and went for an emergency visit and got a whole crown done, my first one at age 25..
>>
Same here but my teeth will be bad even with braces i will probably take off all my teeth and put a porceline or implants

I am too poor but i really like to have better teeth
>>
27 here. I also had no kind of treatment whatsoever and my teeth are actually getting more crooked right fucking now. The middle row in my bottom jaw is completely fucked up and changes every week. My mouth looks like a cave.

I asked my mother why I never got braces. Her answer was

>Uhh, I don't know. Your teeth looked fine back then.
>>
>>39473789
Had to get 2 teeth extracted so I have missing teeth plus so many cavities that needed filled

My teeth are actually pretty straight, except the ones next to the missing teeth because they drifted when those ones came out

But in general my dental health is abysmal
>>
This hits hard, lads. It's the only thing keeping me from being a real chad, honestly. Sadly, I can only be a chad online where I don't have to show my teeth
>>
File: 1503453517725.jpg (18KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503453517725.jpg
18KB, 404x399px
>was never taught how to brush teeth correctly
>was fed junk and soda all the time as a child
>the dentist would always make snide remarks and yell at me to brush my teeth correctly but never told me how to
>when I got old enough to realize it was too late
You could have just told me how to fuck
>>
>Minefield side teeth due to them being to close to each other and impossible to clean in between
>Brush teeth 1 or 2 sometimes to protect teeth from wearing away
>Go to dentist panicked my front teeth have worn away and gums have receded
I'm 18 and the doctor recommends I were a nightguard for the rest of my life. I sleep with my mouth open. My teeth are so soft that they've ground a massive chunk of their enamel. My side teeth are so close to each other that the dentist took 20 minutes trying to floss a couple teeth and had to grind away a part of the side on 2 teeth.
>>
>>39469887
You can get teeth fixed at 20 y/o as well, you know. Just get braces.
>>
File: 5ayshrt.png (92KB, 457x194px) Image search: [Google]
5ayshrt.png
92KB, 457x194px
>>39469887
I have a strong jaw but very uneven, one side is pointed and sharp and the other side is completely rounded.

I also had REALLY fucked up teeth as a kid, one of my front two teeth overlapped the other like >>39471800. had to wear braces for years and years

and have a hooked nose that dwarfs adrien brody's
>>
>>39470888
Braces are better than having crooked teeth
If it really bothers you get Invisalign
>>
>good teeth genetics
>never needed brace
>look good
>but despite that they like look like shit compared to the unnatural PERFECT straight teeth everyone have now thanks to Hollywood.

It's not fun buch of cheaters, literally the only thing I won at the lottery.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.