[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'll turn 26 soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 372482638972.jpg (118KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
372482638972.jpg
118KB, 540x494px
>tfw I'll turn 26 soon
>>
Normally I'd say "haha you're a young fag, you don't even know!"

But then I realised the last 10 years has gone by in a flash, and I'll be 30 in a 2 months, and before you know it, so will you.
>>
I begrudgingly know that feel.
>>
Consider why you think aging matters.
Past the age of 21 to legally do whatever, it doesn't. Aside from some physical changes, you're mostly the same.
>>
>>39468341
My capacity for pleasure goes down slowly. Every 2 years I feel like I've slipped considerably. The end result is I lose interest in doing the fun things I was too timid to do when I was younger, because the ability to enjoy in general has waned. I still desire enjoyment and fulfillment but it's less and less obtainable.

The same way you get bored of toys as a kid and eventually videogames as an adult, you get bored of adult fun activities just the same eventually. It's a nightmare.
>>
>>39468411
Well gee, that doesn't sound like a getting older thing, that sounds like some personal issues to work on.
You get out the enjoyment you put in. If you try to have fun, you'll have a lot more fun than if you're just doing something for the activity's sake. So fistpump and cheer at minor accomplishments, act like you're excited and hyped even if you don't feel it. Much like your fun creeped out, it'll creep back in if you keep trying at it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.