[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf loves to give blowjobs but is fucking horrible at it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>tfw gf loves to give blowjobs but is fucking horrible at it
>>
All women are secretly shit at giving bj's
>>
>>39466123
Give her positive feedback when she does something you like so she'll get better. I mean really, is this all you have to complain about? That your blowjobs aren't good enough? GTFO.
>>
>>39466179
>>39466179
imagine getting like 50 blowjobs this last month alone but never cumming from them
50 fucking blowjobs and every time you have to manually jerk yourself off in the end

its soulcrushing
>>
>>39466123
tell her what to do you fucking idiot, or just hold her head still and do the work yourself.

My gf prefers laying on her back and me just fucking her mouth
>>
GTFO MY BOOOAARRRDDDRRRRRFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNHHOOOOORRMMIIEEE
>>
>>39466336
>implying women aren't vapid whores
as long as you're not massively ugly, you can get a GF. Unless you're one of those morons who thinks the qualifications for being a robot is being ugly, because its not
>>
>>39466123
>has gf that is willing to do such a thing.
>complains instead of just helping her
Seriously man? Just guide her and talk to her about it, why feel the need to post about it on a Japanese themed message board.
Also,
REEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING GF HAVING NORMIE
>>
>>39466215
What? Is she literally blowing your dick or what?
>>
>>39466317

Fucking this! Just tie her up and fuck her mouth until you've had enough. Just use her - she obviously wants that.
>>
>>39466215
Thats pretty normal anon, unless shes deepthroating you fast as fuck, its pretty hard to finish from a blowjob. Unless you never jerk off, but you say you do after every blowjob.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.