[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm.... really makes you think, doesn't it /r9k/? fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ssss.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
Hmm.... really makes you think, doesn't it /r9k/?
fuck capitalism desu
>>
>>39465797
mcgregor got 70 million from the fight he lost
he increased his net worth by 30x by losing a fight
>>
Doesnt matter, theyre both rich and McGregor owns many millions more in assets plus all that money from the fight.
>>
>>39465797
People willingly pay them millions in total to see them beat the shit out of someone or get their shit beaten out of them.
Agreed, how the hell is this even allowed? Fuck capitalism, man. I mean, dude weed lmao who needs them, if I don't like these two, why would anyone?
>>
>>39465797
I don't get it, is this a racial thing? Like you're angry that Mayweather is worth more than McGregor?
>>
>>39465797
I don't even get it at all. Please stop with this stupid shit it's retarded and Mcgregor earned about 100 million for the fight so he's a lot richer now.
>>
Imagine having 650 million dollars

Solid gold NEETdom
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (43KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
43KB, 490x300px
fight was staged, would be incredibly boring if it wasnt
>>
>>39465885
It was incredibly boring anyway. Boxing has become incfedibly boring now.
>>
>>39465884
Yea and it only took 30 years of intensive training, perfect gemetics and permanent brain damage to achieve.
>>
Imagine how many undeserving niggers we could feed with all that money.

wtf I am a commie now.
>>
>>39465903
Imagine how many of those we could sterilize.
>>
Mayweather has been the #1 PPV attraction in boxing since 2007 when he beat De La Hoya. Of course he's going to be worth more.
>>
>>39465895
That because people figured out turtling is the best strat, which make anything boring as fuck.
>>
>>39465895

>implying you know anything about boxing
>>
>>39466133
Boxingfag here, not much to know.
>>
>>39466130
Exactly. Doesn't matter who won because either way all it did was show how boxing is just a shit sport now. At least UFC has people being kicked in the face and shit.
>>
>>39465848
>he doesn't know what net worth means
>>
>>39465797
According to Forbes, in 2017 McGregor made 27m from his UFC fight purses, with his earnings topped up by 7m in endorsements and sponsorships.

McGregor's biggest payday awaits in a potential boxing match with Floyd Mayweather that could attract three million or more PPV buys, Forbes said. McGregor is set to earn $75 million if the bout comes to fruition.

www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/conor-mcgregor-net-worth-value-money-vs-floyd-mayweather-live-fight-prize-money-sponsor
>>
>>39466133
If its boring to watch for the average viewer they're not going to watch it.
>>
>>39466139

Looking forward to GGG-Canelo?
>>
>>39466178
Om looking forward to your bouncy bouncy on my yum yum.
>>
>>39466205

Will you creampie me?
>>
>>39465895
>Boxing has become incfedibly boring now.
>has
It's always been boring. I don't understand why ""people"" are into such a boring meme.
>>
File: 1429024378915.png (371KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1429024378915.png
371KB, 556x610px
>>39466277
>Will you creampie me?
y-yes
>>
Fighting sports are a perfect Jewish trap
The audiences are entertained and the fighters dumb and constantly dazed enough from years of blows in the head to demand the money they deserve
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.