[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get gf against all odds >Things actually going pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: M36x4jw.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
M36x4jw.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Get gf against all odds
>Things actually going pretty well
>Get acquainted with her friends
>Big night out planned
>Go along
>Gf spends whole night with another guy
>Having experienced them, I hate clubs
>Random people being aggressive
>Whole night turns into me being both upset over gf and bored senseless

So what part of being a normie was supposed to help cure all my social problems/depression? I feel worse than before and have nothing to even show for it.
>>
>clubbing while in a relationship

lel

the only reason you go to clubs is get drunk and find someone to fuck. if you're girl wants to go to clubs while she's with you she's a hoe
>>
Its literally a meme.
I remember being in a situation just like that, I'd asked a girl out and she'd said yes...we dated for awhile then one night she just flat out blanked me and started getting really friendly with another guy (No shame to admit he was better looking then me). I confronted her about it and was basically hit with the 'LOL YOLO' shit.

>>39462758
This anon called it, if she goes to clubs then she's not there for a serious relationship. The ONLY way to keep a woman secure in those kind of places is to basically make-out with her constantly.
>>
File: S2_16_Chiquita.jpg (42KB, 356x360px) Image search: [Google]
S2_16_Chiquita.jpg
42KB, 356x360px
>>39462736
Why would you ever allow this?
Are you really that spinelesss to tell your bitch you forbid her from cucking you? If so kys senpai
>>
>>39462816
If you've ever been into a club you'd understand its basically impossible to prevent this shit unless you decide to act like some Ultra-Chad Turbo Watchdog. Clubbing favours women and generally speaking you'd be better off just letting her do it then breaking up with her the next day.

Things can get really messy really fucking fast in those situations.
>>
File: JPEG_20170828_234543.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170828_234543.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>>39462851
Pathetic baka desu. Why don't you just end your life already? Afraid to get punched liddle bawyby wittle anon-kun. Ids okiii u can stay in momy wittle basment foooor dah weeest of ur shii T liddle life <3
Xoxoxoxo :3
>>
>>39462736
>becoming a cuck *the thread*
amazing stuff anon.
>>
File: JPEG_20170828_234529.jpg (70KB, 926x521px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170828_234529.jpg
70KB, 926x521px
>>39462851
U can cri cri wen we get home okie that girl is SUCH a meanie. My wittle BOY will show who got the beeeg pants wen my liddle MAN gets bak home awaaaaaaay from all dos BAD people. GOD FORBID a comfromtation weed have to call the cop cops to help my sweet sweet anon baby. Hes not weady 4 that. There is olenty of fish in the sea my dear dont cry. Mmmmmuuuuaaah! Now go to bed its past ur bed time sweetie
>>
>>39462736
She sucked his dick in the bathroom. You're a fucking idiot for allowing her to go to a club.
>>
>>39462736
>>Gf spends whole night with another guy

dump her, she has no respect for you. Or keep her if you wanna be a cuck, we won't judge.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.