[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a normie in college mode: made easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: sorority.jpg (48KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
sorority.jpg
48KB, 500x378px
Step 1: Improve yourself. It's a lie that lifting or dressing nice will make you insta-chad but it can easily put you over the edge

Step 2: Get to know the guys that live near you. Look for guys that are nerdy enough for you to enjoy being around but not complete weirdos. You'll need some regular friends that you genuinely like. This is hard to fuck up, they're just betas.

Step 3: Move on to chads. Try to get a social circle that can get you invited to parties and stuff. Chads love to talk about how much they drank or which Stacy they fucked. Just ask them what they did on the weekend and they'll talk forever.

Step 4: Talk to all the girls you can. At your dorm, in your classes, at the lunch room, etc. Get a wide range of girls from 5's to 10's with different backgrounds and interests instead of one 8/10 oneitis.

Bonus tip#1: Pretend to be interested in whatever the other person is talking about. If some dude likes the Beatles, ask him what a good Beatles song is and act like you care about his stupid interest, he'll like you for it
Bonus tip#2: Talk to a stacy's less attractive friend. It will make her jealous and want you more

You should be a normie now.
>>
Youre a retard going to college in the persuit of pussy. Get your qualifications and get out.
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (99KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
99KB, 634x1024px
>>39460082
t. virgin

This is good shit. Got any more OP?

Should I join a frat? I have friends who want me to rush their frats but I don't drink because I have family history of alcoholism
>>
>>39460082
this.
the actual way to be a normie is to not care at all about anything. chads arent the true normies the true normies are the asian kids that dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks of them
>>
>>39460082
Nothing in these steps takes time or is a major distraction from college. If you're not an impulsive idiot and can enjoy alcohol and women without tanking your grades then you should have no problem
>>
>>39460059
>Talk to a stacy's less attractive friend. It will make her jealous and want you more
Oldest trick in the book. It doesn't work anymore sorry anon
>>
>>39460195
women are dumb enough to fall for it
>>
Improving yourself takes time, by the time you've improved yourself you will be done with college. You won't be able to get further than step 1 while in college.
>>
>>39460291
Getting nice clothes, haircut, contact lenses takes about a week. As for working out, don't bust your ass until you're zyzz, just get enough muscle so girls find you attractive and just keep going from there.

Don't bother with "cocoon mode" or that shit. Once you have a new look and a workout routine move to step 2.
>>
>>39460272
They might but I noticed that with all this feminist and strong women bullshit going on they tend to stick with their friends rather than going with a guy. So when you talk to Stacy's friend what is really happening is she notices that her friend is being left out and she tries to end the conversation asap
>>
File: r9kdresseswell.png (1MB, 462x1159px) Image search: [Google]
r9kdresseswell.png
1MB, 462x1159px
>>39460366

>Get nice clothes and a haircut!
>>
>>39460381
Don't third wheel her or push her away. Just talk to her friend a bit more than her, make a bit more eye contact with her.
>>
>>39460431
This orighhh
>>
>>39460431
hes not dressing well though. although to be honest with a little bit of elbow grease that guy could still get fat chicks even if hes top autism, even in that outift
>>
>>39460545

He's objectively dressing well. He's just not chad so it doesn't change your perception of him.

Dressing well is an art and takes practice, what makes you think a robot, probably dressing like Adam Sandler or some shit can cultivate a well-fitting and non-homosexual looking wardrobe within a few years?
>>
>>39460442
>Don't third wheel her or push her away.
I always try not to but it's kinda hard to not talk to her the right way.
>>
>>39460631
i mean yeah its like fancy but when people say dress well they just mean like you know adidas sweatpants and a well fitting tshirt not suspenders
>>
>>39460431
The kid looks like he's 12. Also, that would be /fa/ not /r9k/
>>
>>39460682

You call that fancy? jej.

Adidas sweatpants and a "well-fitting" shirt wouldn't look good on a robot either.
>>
>>39460059
Or
>be yourself and don't sell your soul to be a carbon-copy normie. If you attract a roastie great, if you don't you'll be better off in the long run
>>
>>39460717
no it wouldnt look great, but it would look fine. nobodies saying it would make him chad but if hes decent to talk to he could get a girl even a little above average.
>>
>>39460765
Read step 2 again. Make some friends that you actually like and share interests with so you aren't selling your soul to be like chad. That way you don't have to conceal your autism 24/7
>>
>>39460799
Step 2 is ok in isolation. The rest are kinda bullshit
I'm here to get a fuckin degree my dude
>>
>>39460821
It's not that hard to talk to chads and girls in your classes whenever you have a chance. If you don't act like an impulsive ass you should pass your classes. It should go without saying that you shouldn't be partying when you should be studying. Besides, if you make it through college a virgin, you may never lose it.
>>
>>39460791

Normie, do you even know where you are? You appear to have no ability to comprehend how it's possible for someone to not be good socially. I don't mean sperging out and simply saying retarded shit that an autist would. Most robots are just quiet lads with no exceptional, nor reprehensible traits. Nobody wants to be around them or even thinks about them. They may as well be ethereal beings. They won't get invited to parties/social events.

Fuck off scum.
>>
File: 1485531237408.png (381KB, 596x381px) Image search: [Google]
1485531237408.png
381KB, 596x381px
>>39460631
>>39460545

Lel. It doesn't matter how well some incel-looking guy dresses.. he's still always going to truly look like shit. Just LOL at muh fashion if you're below a 5 facially.

Jordan Barrett goes outside in baggy pants and dirty, homeless man t-shirts that he's been wearing for 4 days in a row and he still looks like a literal God. Dude can smell like a dumpster and he'll still be making out with a different 8/10 girl every day.

If you actually need to be told and think that "improve yourself" is good, groundbreaking advice.. I honestly fear for how mentally underdeveloped you may be. If it's 2017 and you haven't realized that anyone having a fit body makes them look better and healthier than you can never claim to have an IQ above 30.

The advice boils down to make friends with different people and talk to girls. Then just follow basic conversation rules. Holy fuck if you need to be told that you have to talk to people to make friends.
>>
>>39460164
>If anyone doesn't measure up to your idealized view of the world, call them a retard
don't you have cancers to cure, or are you too busy "enjoying life"?
>>
FUCKA parties. I'm all for approving yourself but getting into this "Chad" clique will only lead you into drugs and backstabbing friends.
>>
>>39460905
i get it, i was assuming quiet type. at some point though you will meet people if you try, even on a dating website. if he is nice in all his group projects in college odds are eventually some girl will talk to him and if he handles it right he gets a shot. maybe he gets 4 of those chances to get a slightly above average, and if he misses it its fine he can just go on a dating website and get a below average girl in a few months of heavy using minimum
>>
OP is right

If a skinny-fat guy wears a black shirt, it looks shit and it will make him look even more like an idiot

If you are somewhat fit, that same black shirt will suddenly look much much better
>Broader shoulders
>More defined trapezius
>bigger arms that fill the shirt

I am not lying. I went lifting in the same shirt for 3/4 months.
As a skinny-fat faggot that shirt looked dumb as fuck

After a month you could already see a difference
Now i am filling out that shirt, by arms are toutching the sleeves and shit
Trapezius more defined
Shoulders broader

This is why PEOPLE TELL ME TO LIFT
Now ive seen it with my own eyes
>>
>>39460997

What are these "group projects" you speak of? Even in my labs, our work is individually done.

>Go to lecture
>Professor speaks for an hour
>Go to lab
>Do lab individually

Maybe if you're a retarded brainlet in humanities classes, sure you might have group projects. Any serious field of study probably doesn't have group projects. Are you a freshman?
>>
>>39460924
obviously yes jordan barrett doesnt need advice. but its not like unattractive people with poor social skills dont get gfs. like literally countless examples of ugly people in relationships. the problem is you just have to shoot in your league. jordan barret doesnt have to worry about fashion because hes above almost everyones league but if you look like the rest of us you have to learn to talk pretty and smile. or dont and dont worry about getting a gf bc honestly if you only want one for validation it wont go well anyways
>>
>>39461048
The fuck are you on about you Fedora. Most labs involve group work. You can work alone if you want but nearly every lab I teach (biochem, physiology, anatomy) people pair up lmao
>>
>>39461048
thats not true at all omg. every field involves collaboration. if his classes are all solo work, then he can get on a research team with people which will probably happen anyways or join like anime club or something lol. i bet he could get a weeb pretty easy. my point is if he wants it hes got a pretty good chance. it would take a degree of effort which may or may not be worth it for him, but its an option. there are no "incels"
>>
>>39461121
*revised*
there are incels actually but i meant not that guy
>>
Incels don't watch this video, might induce suicide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StVnLwNpZKU

This is how your life would be if you were born with 99th percentile looks/height/childhood/everything. This is how he spends every day and he parties with supermodels every night until 4am. This is how happy you would be if you were getting validation from everybody 24/7.
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (19KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
19KB, 288x175px
>>39460131
Don't drink desu I have an addiction problem in my family and smoked too much weed through my first two ears of college

Honestly try to find a club, people with similar interests, talk to your RA

I'm an RA at a state university so AMA if you have questions

My roommate is an atypical right wing kid who hasn't gotten laid and he's in his senior year. He likes right wing politics and looks like a school shooter and reads a lot.

I don't wear nice clothes desu just shirts and jeans and I still get by

Tbh my biggest issue is that last semester I had sex with my gf/friends with benefits while she was drunk and I was high, without a condom like she usually preferred (I had a minor std thing) and she woke up and felt violated. We are in the same club and it really shook her up and on Monday of this week I went to an emergency counseling center appointment because I wanted to kill my sled. I co
>>
>>39461264
why does he only go for anorexic white ladies. if i were a megachad id throw some variety in there
>>
File: IMG_0534.png (106KB, 483x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.png
106KB, 483x350px
>>39461311
To finish because my phone is wonky, because of the guilt I found myself in at the beginning of this semester I wanted to kill myself, because if this stuff got out (which would be a consequence... I didn't have the intent of what would be considered sex assault, but the impact was) I would lose my job, be socially stigmized, and overall I wouldn't want to go forward in life. I cant find the serenity or peace I want. It sucks. My dad is getting married tomorrow and it's a till on my mind. that I'm some sort of rapist.....
>>
>tfw it's my last year of college
>know how to be social now
>tfw it's too late
>tfw if you don't take off in freshman year you're fucked
Robo-freshmen please take OPerinos advice. College is paradise, please take advantage of it. Freshman year id the year to succeed. Fuyuuuuuck
>>
>>39461425
>tfw technically a junior but going to be in college for three more years because I changed majors into a completely different field...
>>
The last thing I wanna do is such Chad's and Stacy's dick all day and night just so they would invite me to a party. Shit guide for betas
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.