[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women like you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

File: F096CE2.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
F096CE2.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
Why don't women like you?
>>
I yell at dogs and cant tie my shoes
>>
>>39460019
Fucked skin, nonwhite, no personality.
>>
>>39460019
You do realize how fucking stupid it is to ask me rather than them right?
>>
>>39460072
I'm asking you, you autistic nigger.
>>
>>39460019
I'm not a big talker. I sometimes spend days without even saying a word
>>
>>39460019
because girls find me unattractive
guys find me attractive though, gay Chads told me they'd be down to fuck
been called cute/ a cutie by a good number of guys that aren't even gay
I guess I just don't have the kind of looks that girls find attractive
>>
>Why's everybody always pickin on me
Cause you run like a girl and you sit down to pee
>>
Some of you no life fags don't even talk to women. How do you know if they will or won't like you?
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>39460128
I'm a hungry skeleton, and men try to fuck me every day.
Feels very bad man.
>>
>>39460019
I just don't have any confidence, get embarrassed easily, am shy, suck at conversations and my looks are only average.
>>
because they see right through me. it's why i avoid eye contact as much as possible. girls have an evolutionary sixth sense about people, especially men, because it was important for their survival, since they are smaller and weaker. girls can sense that i am an awkward retard and a creep and a weirdo and a loser. they can smell the stench of all of that on me, even though i go through the normie motions of showering daily, wearing deodorant, combing my hair, wearing clean clothes, etc. i suck at hiding my true nature. i don't have a poker face. girls can see everything about me, in all its horribleness.
>>
>>39460160
I guess you and I just aren't meant for this world my friend.
>>
>>39460019
They do, however almost every single who would pick someone else as a partner.
>>
>>39460019
I'm in the infantry and not jacked. I also am gone all the time. Gays love me for some reason even tho im not gay.I will admit if i want to get drunk and am broke i will go with a friend to a gay bar and get drinks all night and hit on straight girls.
>>
Because I'm not good enough for them, just like 90% of men.
>>
>>39460184
Wrong.
I'm gonna get big and beat up everybody that pisses me off.
>>
>>39460214
I'm in the infantry too, also attract gay guys :((
>>
>>39460128
I know that feel, being a straight twink is perpetual torment.
>>
Because I don't talk to them
>>
I'm a dumb ugly weirdo with no money and a speech impediment
>>
>>39460166
Girls don't have particularly good perception, you are just obviously autistic
>>
>>39460226
If you think most men are ferfectly capable of having a regular relationship you are in the wrong,friendo. We are a minority.
>>
>>39460348
that's wrong, women look out for the behavior of other people.
They're great at spotting details and flaws in things.
>>
>>39460019
Because I'm a scary schizophrenic weirdo who can only get sexual pleasure from violating her asshole
>>
Fucked if I know. My few friends seem to think I've got a good enough personality and sense of humor to sustain a relationship.
It doesn't help that I look like a girl. 5'4", long hair, 135 lbs, it'd be hard to tell I was male at a glance.
>>
>>39460360
Women are into men, not little boys that look like girls.
Sad!
>>
>have low self confidence
>terrible at picking up social clues because of said low self confidence
>fuck up every chance that ive been given with woman
>constantly doubt myself and constantly question every single of my choices
this last point is really fucking me over
>>
>>39460378
>baseless assumptions involving irrational generations and a lack of objective evidence
You argue like a woman.
>>
File: long hair wojak.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
long hair wojak.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>39460128
>have long hair
>"I love your hair dude"
>"I wish I had long hair"
>chad calls me just to say to his other chad friends that I have cool hair
>girls just say that they like it
>>
I'm awkward looking, very dull, no social capital, obviously beta
>>
>>39460405
And you rationalize like an autist.
Women are simple, you're not gonna decode them.
>>
>>39460019
because my self loathing is annoying, I'm really awkward, I never know what to say so, I'm unintentionally rude at times, I'm uninteresting, I can't do anything by myself, I'm not confident, I try too hard, and I just come off as pathetic. Or at least I think that's why.
>>
I get super obsessive and shit cause of my OCD. It more than likely freaks them out
>>
>>39460360
Am I better or worse off for being 5'11" and 135 pounds? I also have long hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>39460421
Simple doesn't mean identical. The advice of some social failure on a Tasmanian tiger appreciation forum isn't something to be paid a lot of credence, especially when it's something a fifth grader who just got dumped would say.
Shameful display.
>>
File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
avoidant behavior

antisocial

skinny skeleton boy

facial features of a 15 year old while being 24

depressive

spend tons of time inside, playing video games

don't like being spontaneous

perceived as a robot

generally unfun to be around

beta personality

no ambition to go after girls

have been told I am terrible in bed, which probably is something women can identify from my external behavior

smoke weed every day

short

but at least I have high functioning autism
>>
I'm too autistic to understand what they're thinking and I don't particularly care
>>
>>39460462
You're in denial and delusional.
Women like men, not little autistic boys that look like girls and lie to themselves about being attractive to the opposite sex.
>>
>>39460443
Depends on how you look and well you manage your hair. Do you wash it enough or are you a greasy fucker?
>>
>classes barely have max of 4 girls out of at least 40
>don't usually go out
>not enough motivation
>personally think i'm a 3/10
>>
>>39460484
All children like lollipops, not stupid and hard to eat chocolate bars.
All people like dogs, not selfish and insolent cats.
All people like blue, not that hard on the eyes red shit.
Do you have even a shred of self awareness?
>>
>>39460532
Dude, you thinking you're in a formal logic class isn't going to help your reality.
You have autism, and you're a girly boy.
Do something about it instead of being a loopy-headed psycho.
>>
I'm very obviously "different" in the head. Resisting this and trying to be a normie has done me no good and in fact probably makes me come off as more serial killerish than being more true to myself.

I believe in general, I'm too keen to be a doormat, and not keen enough to stand up for myself.

I have shown a remarkable lack of self-care in the past, although this more than any other factor is changing.

I have a few physically unattractive features. Increasingly, although still not a major factor, I'm getting older.

I am not socially successful. My social connections are absolute shit and are of little merit.

I am unable to provide for a family. I have limited current assets.

I have a fairly articulated idea of why girls don't like me, and honestly, my self-confidence is so in the trash that I don't put myself out there. I really think I'm doing quite a bit to change things, in some cases adopting an approach that may not be totally conventional, in some cases being wholly conventional. Still, despite me being here on r9k, I still have this unshakable faith, that it's not too late to turn myself around, it might not be so likely I turn myself around, but so long as it's not 0% I can't become somebody that myself and other people admire, I can't give up.
>>
>>39460486
I'm actually rather hygienic on the rare occasion that I ever go outside I receive compliments about my hair surprisingly often. I'm just too autistic and beta to pick up any hints or talk to girls.
>>
I'm not sure if anyone likes me desu senpai a lam
>>
>>39460019
is this that pedo that got fired from nintendo?
>>
>>39460019
Because I have morals and refuse to fuck random skanks.
I'd say I'm a decent 6-7 good job, high confidence funny, not a turbo autist. but I refuse to fuck some vapid whore.
>>
>>39460019
Because I'm poor and not Chad.
>>
>>39460019
I musn't be attractive
I am confident, civil, friendly, etc and have the personality of a chad, yet I'm still permakhv because girls find it creepy not hot when I hit on them or talk to them
>>
>>39460273
I'm in the same boat. I'm in a nursing school in the south. 90% of them are fat and I'm not exaggerating. The other 10% are just meh or psycho.

I don't get the chance to talk to any other women. What am I supposed to do? Appear autistic and randomly approach an attractive woman for basically no reason? Just doesn't make fucking sense.
>>
>>39460019

There's no personality in me whatsoever. It's probably because I've been alone for so long, but all that negative energy just gets channeled into snapping at people like a cunt. Not at everyone, but it happens.
>>
I make zero attempt to be friendly, to show I care about them and their BS, and to be attractive to them. Still some girls like me because I'm honest and funny.
>>
>>39460019
They do like me, I'm just too shy for a relationship to go anywhere.
>>
>>39460700
You're supposed to approach people because you're sociable and normal.
The sex comes after you've established their trust.
>>
>>39460019
I never talk, all the chit chat just makes me cringe and it feels really immature to me. I'm not that ugly or unconfident, so that isn't the problem.
>>
File: IMG_2095.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2095.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Because I stutter and have a lisp
>>
>>39460777
The problem is, so little people are worth being sociable around.
They're all such.......I hate to say sheeple but it's honestly the best descriptive word. no one now a days thinks for themselfs, they just believe whatever someone tells them to be gospel. it's fucking infuriating.
>>
>>39460019
i aint a man yet
>>
>>39460815
That's why people don't like you.
>>
I'm not attractive enough. Girls can probably also sense that something is off about me. No girl has ever been interested in me over the course of 25 years. Obviously, something isn't quite right, or I wouldn't be posting on here. I'm 6'1, 190, white guy with blond hair and blue eyes, so it's like I'm getting docked for being brown like some people complain about on here. Probably just autistic.
>>
>>39460019
cuz i cant communicate with them
>>
>>39460851
People don't like me because I don't want them to like me. I can more or less tell at a glance who isn't worth my time. and when they try to talk to me I just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>39460876
Yeah, you're an arrogant, self-important autist.
Women like a confident Chad that doesn't have superiority complexes.
>>
Couldn't say for sure though I am fairly certain I tend to make some girls uncomfortable while around them.

There's only ever been one girl who didn't seem to mind being around me, and she straight up said she thought I was autistic when we first met. There couldn't have been any attraction there though, she was basically just using me to vent to and to ask advice for this other dude she was interested in. He was supposedly a borderline autist like me so she figured I'd know what to do. I guess y'all would call me a beta or whatever for helping her get with someone else but I didn't really mind that much. Was just nice to have a girl not be immediately repulsed by my presence.
>>
>>39460913
I don't have a superiority complex. I'm just good at telling the kind of people I don't want to be around.
>>
File: feels bad man.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I'm extremely pretty and have feminine features.
I've been with a handful of women, but they've all been bisexual liberals.
I want a nice, smart, conservative girl.
>>
>>39460939
Yeah, you're a self-important autist.
Nobody likes that.
>>
>>39460532
Lmao this 5'4" manlet had some much yet to learn, you must be quite young
>>
>>39460019
They like the way I look but they're put off by how I act. One of them once said its like I'm not a real person. The joys of autism.
>>
>>39460982
No I'm not. If I'm looking for a nice caring woman who won't get a divorce and try (and fail) to suck me dry. Why would I talk to the whores wearing booty shorts and low cut shirts that hide nothing.
>>
>>39460986
I know that feeling.
Many such cases!
>>
>>39460019
I've never talked to them.
>>
>>39461017
Women don't like people that refuse to admit they're wrong.
A woman would have walked away 5 minutes ago.
Get your life together and stop over-analyzing and trying to rationalize why other people are to blame.
People are human, let them be, and you figure your shit out.
Having reservations about every person you meet is going to put people off.
>>
File: IMG_1335.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
>>39460407
Stop this hits too close to home, why do they do this to us anon?
>>
>>39461049
>Women don't like people that refuse to admit they're wrong.
Good lord I hate this logic. it's a no win sentence designed to trap people.
If you say that you aren't wrong. then you're proving them right. if you agree with them, then you're proving them right. fuck off with this shit.
I have my shit figured out. I'm not sucking every dick I see in college. I'm making 40k a year as a locksmith. When I'm with a client I am polite and patient. I get along fabulously with people when I want to. If I have no reason to. then I decide not to waste my time with human refuse.
>>
>>39461117
>women
>logic
have you every actually left your house?
>>
>>39461092
ARE YOU DROSS?
>>
>>39461092
Cut your hair, you manchild.
Women want someone that is employed, having hair like this is a red flag.
>>
>>39460019
Trad who doesn't buy into bullshit like feminism or egalitarianism, women really hate it when faced with the reality that they aren't made for hard labor but instead are made for taking care of children and the household.
>>
out of shape, somewhat autistic, neet/failure
>>
>>39461139
no. who's that?

somehowthatisntorig
>>
>>39461141
I'm a metalhead I need my locks. Also I'm a retail wage slave so technically employed but still poor af
>>
>>39460019
Because I don't put up with childish woman bullshit.

Dishonesty, putting on an act to get me to be sympathetic, blatantly making up problems.

I don't bow down to them and so they leave for someone who will.

Either I'll die alone or I'll finally meet a girl who isn't mentally stuck at 13.
>>
>>39460019
Bald, short, low cheekbones. My cheekbones are so low I look like a nigger. I despise my bonestructure.
>>
>>39461225
>I'm a metalhead
You mean unemployed and living with your mother?
Women can tell those things by looking at a man.
Get it cut, or stay in the same place you are now.

t. guy who used to have long hair but cut it and women take seriously now
>>
>>39461225
>metalhead
>he works retail
checks out
>>
File: 1498959267122.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498959267122.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>5 foot 7
>slightly overweight
>unatheletic
>unadventurous, afraid of taking risks
>aspergers
>don't really make an effort
>overly cynical and suspecting
>afraid of rejection
>wouldn't really know what to say
>virgin
>still live with my parents

You know, the usual.
>>
I'm boring, ugly & poor.
>>
Because I'm punished.
>>
>>39461282
Why the fuck should I care what a woman thinks?
>>
>>39460019
They do. I hate humans.
>>
>>39461342
Hey I don't usually get the opportunity to ask this as you and your ilk rarely separate from the metalhead herd in public, but why do you feel the need to define yourself, your entire being by a genre of music? Seems like total nonsense
>>
>>39461139
kek I just looked him up, he could be my double
>>
>>39460019
they do bitch im adorbz
>>
>>39460019
Is no-one gonna point out how small her nips are? Wtf.
>>
>>39461372
I'm not the metalhead dude.
>>
File: 1450155156841.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450155156841.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>manlet (5'4)
>not white
>>
>>39461372
That comment wasn't me but I group myself with the metal crowd because when I was a kiddo I was always exiled socially by everyone, but then I got into metal and was accepted by that crowd and made close friends in that scene. So it gave me a sense of belonging to something. Also I just really like the music.
>>
File: 46a.jpg (84KB, 504x438px) Image search: [Google]
46a.jpg
84KB, 504x438px
My lips and mouth are gross

I wanted to kiss this girl on the bus so bad :( I hope senpai noticed me
>>
>>39461422
Good enough answer lad.
>>
>>39461271
What do low cheek bones look like? I e seen high cheekbones but everyone else seems the samw
>>
>>39460019
Dunno, they never have.
>>
>>39460019
They like me, I don't like them.
>>
They do like me, but then they realize I'm too much of a sperg to handle a relationship and it falls apart within two weeks
Every time without fail
>>
>>39460405
>women are wired to find dimorphic features attractive
>what a baseless assumption wtf
I know its hard yo understand if youre an asexual millenial twink but guys like wide hips and big tits while women like wide shoulders and strong jaws.
>>
File: fat wojak.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak.png
6KB, 205x246px
Because I'm fat
Its my own fault really
I'm also autistic, antisocial, and schizoid, but I doubt females would care about that if I were better looking
>>
they would like me in friend zoned sort of way.
I dont want this.
I want to fuckin be in in the afterlife already
>>
>>39461546
If your cheek bones are pronounced more than an inch from your eyes Id say they are low (easy to see from 3/4 profile). They should be right up there to protect your eyes and give you that hunter look.
>>
>>39460292
Same thing here, what are your plans for life.
>>
Im an ugly manlet with a small dick. I'm a woman's walking nightmare.
>>
I'm not that attractive and I tend to over-think and over-talk.
>>
>>39460019
I'm fat, don't care about my appearance at all, smell funny, and give off a pretty uninviting/creepy vibe to strangers
>>
I assume it's just because I don't have enough money. Everyone has a price.
>>
Not really anything to contribute, except a blank stare and some military history lessons.
>>
>>39462056
Maybe so, but if true it's pretty high. I make 110k and women still don't like me.
>>
>>39460156
it's pretty easy to spot their disgust when they look at you
>>
>>39460019

They might for all I know, just not well enough to make the first move.
>>
>>39461117
I agree with you the people arguing are retarded.
Is it really to much to want someone that you get along well with, is average attractiveness and not a crazy whore?
Those aren't even high standards, yet its rare to meet anyone like that.
>>
>>39460019
It's not that they don't like me, I'm just a generic background character in their lives that just blends into the background
>>
>>39461092
I guess that it has to do with guys do want long hair but can't , or something like that.
I have more stories about guys complementing me for my hair

>have to do a video of some sort for school
>go interview some random guy
>interview him
>record him for the video
>after this ends, he tells me "whoa nice hair you got, man"
>a couple weeks later
>walking in the campus
>same guy approaches me
>pulls my hair gently
>says"I love your hair"
That felt kinda gay
>>
>>39460019
> Mild acne on one cheek
> Average looks

That chases off all of the hyper Stacies, I've been liked by any other women but I'm just too autistic to realize it in the moment.
>>
>>39460156
I don't understand why guys like you exist.

If we had any chance whatsoever with girls don't you think we would know by then?

I've talked to a lot of girls until now I don't think there is one who would even want to be my friend.
>>
>>39462198
120k last year, coming up on 150k this year. I think I have more confidence now that I know I can always fuck whores if I get rejected.
>>
Women are probably pretty creeped out by me, if they even notice I exist. I never show any emotion and I never talk.
>>
>>39460019
I'm a damaged, broken person with no worth. I don't even like me and I sometimes fantasize about slowly killing a perfect clone of myself just to see myself scream in pain like i deserve.
>>
Probably because I'm awful at reading social cues and have virtually no self confidence. I find that women are interested in me until they actually try to talk to me.
>>
Just so all you guys know, women don't care about your personality, if you're awkward, anti-social, or any of that. If you're physically attractive, they'll overlook it. Your characteristics are judged good or bad based on your physical appearance.
>>
>>39462891
That is literally how it is.
I don't know some people don't realize that dating involves a whole of bullshit or is all about maths.

They think it's some kind of magical attraction to one and another.
It's all just a market where you find a way to sell yourself or buy somebody.
>>
>>39460019
My face and back look like a volcano.
I have manlet status with 5'7" and literally no interests outside of anime and vidya.
>>
>not attractive
>Not great at conversation
>Not confident
>No job
>No money

Working on some of these
>>
>>39460407

>when the most interesting this about you is your hair
>>
I'm friends with a few girls, they're actually really comfortable around me cause despite my appearance, I'm really nice. They also think I'm funny.
Despite this I'm never a romantic prospect to any girls I know. Some of their boyfriends have been ugly, too, so I don't really get it. Doesn't seem like it's about looks.
>>
>>39463082
I used to be friends with a lot of girls. I was basically the gay friend who was straight.

Turns out a lot of them had crushes on me at some point or another and I never noticed. The few that did tell me they had feelings for me I friendzoned.
>>
>>39460019
Every single woman (female) I know, and even the few women (male) I know have boyfriends. Every guy I know is single. I don't understand it.
>>
>>39463125
I don't get any signs of affection though. I mean I could just be completely retarded when it comes to that sort of thing, but I only know one girl that shows any affection, and she does that with everybody, it's just her personality.
>>
socially inept, diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, Social anxiety. Never had a friend, surprisingly I managed to kiss two girls and touch bewbz
>>
>>39463149

Women would rather be shared in Chad's harem with 50 other women than even look in a beta's direction.
>>
>Chink faced.
>Thick almost nigger fat lips.
>Weird personality.
>Introverted.
>Not one for smiling.
>Non normal hobbies.

I'm too different to really be liked by the opposite sex.
>>
I'm captain autismo, most of the time in public I am completely silent, the few times I do talk it probably seems like random nonsense to most people. They probably think I'm a complete sped.
>>
>>39460407
At least they like your hair
>You look like Jesus, a really bad jesus
>>
>>39460407
Women don't compete in the same way as men. Men will train and try to make themselves better. Women just try to slag the competition. Those roasties are jealous, friendo.
>>
>>39460019
Because i am a dull piece of shit, and i don't want to play 'entertain me and maybe i will let you shag my hole' game other men are playing. It is just humiliating.
>>
>>39460019
>Why don't women like you?
no e-brag but they actually do
>>
High functioning autist
Obscure hobbies
Quiet and shy
Asocial
Always at work

I've had a few females take interest in me but I could never figure it out. I've had some females chase me as well, and my autism prevented me from knowing nor understanding.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.