[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop complaining aboyt >tfw no gf. Why don't you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

Stop complaining aboyt >tfw no gf. Why don't you just settle for a girl like this?
>>
>>39457098
I kind of think my gf would enjoy watching me split open a feminine dude's asshole but she's too autistic to admit it despite having proposed it as a counter argument to me watching her fuck a girl several times- and even bringing it up as a "joke" without any prompting.

Anal sex is worse than vagina and I'm not into dudes at all but I'd do it if she wanted as some kind of bizarre power-play wherein she acts like a cuckquean but is actually enjoying my bending to her desires.
/blog
>>
I am now a fully realized bisexual male. I don't think I'll ever do anything gay because I'll never meet a boi like pic related but still thanks for everything, /r9k/.
>>
File: VEHEMENT DISGUST.jpg (65KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
VEHEMENT DISGUST.jpg
65KB, 256x287px
>>39457098
TRAP POSTING FAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39457098
Where do i get a trans gf?
>>
>>39457098
>settle for a girl like this
>>a girl like this
>>>>>>>>>>>a girl
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>girl
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>39457098
>try to get a trans hooker on backpage
>they cost twice as much as regular hookers
do all trannies think theyre entitled or some shit?
>>
I'm not into ((((((girls))))))
>>
>>39457620
Well you get twice as much from them as you do regular hookers.
>>
>>39457620
maybe because they probably have something like double the danger of being murdered or beaten
>>
>>39457682
i live in liberal los angeles. not like no one gives a shit if you are a cock sucking faggot around here. it's normal
>>
>>39457098
Because girls like that don't want to date me even though I'd date them.
>>
>>39457098
It's no different, they have the biological brains of women and only want chad.
>>
>>39457796
this. but unironically am original
>>
>>39457726
Cost for upkeep is more than an average women. They have to shave their face, entire body, bleach asshole, buy tons of Nair, facial surgery, etc. To even pass
>>
>>39457098
>Stop complaining aboyt >tfw no gf. Why don't you just settle for a girl like this?- 14 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Dumb sissy white boi poster.
>>
>>39457098
Can't I just be the gf(male) instead?
>tfw no bf who makes me feel loved
>>
>>39457932
Not many people have the genetics to pull it off or get on hormones before it's too late.
If you do then become the gf(male) today.
>>
>tfw no robot to dress up in a cute maid outfit and fuck him so hard in the ass
>tfw no bf
It never ends.
>>
>>39457098
Im too poor to afford a sissy maid gf.
>>
Pretty sure anyone that looks like that can be pretty picky about who they date. Almost Stacy tier. Also extremely rare to find.

Best you'll get is some 30 year old obese guy dressed like a girl.
>>
>>39457973
I think I might be salvageable, but what is too late? I'm 23.

I'm already skinny and I don't think my ass is too bad, but hormones scare me. When I talk about my problems on 4chan people tend to tell me I sound like a repressing tranny in denial, but what if this is just a passing phase and I end up fucking my life up to the point where I lose the love of my family and become sterile?
>>
They're unicorns. Good luck finding one in your area. Good luck then hoping that trap in your area is single and isnt a stuck up picky cunt
>>
File: 1502388642841.webm (658KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502388642841.webm
658KB, 800x600px
i really really want a trap gif
now
>>
>>39458282
25 is the hard cut off with sooner being better.
You either want to be the gf (male) or you don't. There is no in between. Figure out which it is and take action.
>>
>>39457098
First thats not a girl
Second, his face is more than likely a trainwreck
>>
>>39458354
Nothing a paper bag can't fix.

I though I was being original too.
>>
>>39457098
That's a shop, original has pimples on asscheeks. I don't why someone shooped it out, it just makes it more cuter.
>>
>>39458352
>Figure out which it is
I honestly doubt I'll be able to come to a conclusion on my own, I've been struggling with this for at least a year now. My indecision might be because I'm resistant to the idea because it isn't what's expected of me by everyone. I really should talk to a therapist to help me sort shit out before it's too late. A bf could probably convince me to go through with it too, but I doubt I'm going to find one.
>>
>>39457098
>posting the photoshopped ass version
>>
>>39458477
If someone has to convince you to go through with it then you don't actually want it and will regret it later.
Block out all other factors and analyze if you want it for yourself.
>>
>>39458549
It isn't just this that I'm indecisive on, much of my life has been missed opportunities because I am always running through every "what if" in my head. I'll have enough money for my own place soon, so I'm hoping that after trapping around home I'll have a better idea of whether I really want this. I've never had any interest in having a masculine man body and I would definitely hit a button to be a real girl if I could, but it's all those "what if" questions that make me question which way of life would ultimately be better for me.
>>
>>39457098
Because trannies are 10 times crazier than normal girls 99% of the time.
>>
>>39457098
That girlboy is still incredibly far out of my league, ass pimples, horse-face, and all. My league is the 0/10 - 1/10 range, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>39457098
Where do I find one of these? If it was that easy I would
>>
>>39458325

*BBRRRRRRFFFFFFFTTTTTTT*

>original post
>>
>>39458325
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Originigger
>>
>why don't you just settle for a x gf?
>implying that's possible
That's how all these threads go. I don't understand the purpose of shilling these threads when robots can't attract any type of gf, even gf (male)s.
>>
I know this boipussy doesn't exist. I know that when I think of fucking his tight boihole, photoshop is telling my brain that it is juicy and feminine. After nine years, you know what I've realized?
>>
>>39457726
Plenty of tranny murders here dude.
>>
>settle for a girl like this?
now listen you piece of shit normies hate me enough so I'm not able to get a gf so how the flipping shit am I gonna get a gf (male) since those are even more rare?
>>
File: wouldificould.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
wouldificould.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>39457098
"""settle""" for that beautiful cock
>>
>>39457098
I'm straight but I really want to suck her cock.
>>
>>39462469
>her
Just accept you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1499709543496.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499709543496.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>39462613
Oh look it's THIS meme again. Nice one lol XDDDD
>>
>>39457098
>implying anyone on /r9k/ wouldn't
>>
>>39457098
Because I did. They are honestly worst than real girls. They are lazy and demanding and will absolutely never give what they demand. Worst experience dating I ever had.
>>
>>39457098
It's probably because she dresses like a slut.
>>
>spend 30 minutes scrolling through some /s/ threads I usually like
>dick barely twitched
>have a desire to be dressed up like in OP's pic
>just having the thought and typing that out got me a little hard
oh shit I think I might be unironically gay now.
>>
>>39463330
I'd dress you up like that.
>>
File: BONE chilling phrases.png (168KB, 573x515px) Image search: [Google]
BONE chilling phrases.png
168KB, 573x515px
>>39457098
I'm on a trap server on discord and none of them like me, one of them even rejected a friend request I sent them on steam.
>>
>>39463330
>I think I might be unironically gay now.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>39463352
That's real sweet, but anon, you don't even know me.
>>39463385
Well I've never been really sure of my sexuality, and I thought I might have been suffering through the prison gay meme or just confused. I used to be able to get hard to /s/ fairly easily but it just wasn't doing anything for me even though in my mind I knew the girls were, by any standard, attractive.
>>
>>39463381
>your bones are cold, anon
>>
File: cat question mark.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
cat question mark.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>39463797
>Responding to the filename and not the post

Good shitpost
>>
>>39457098
looks oregano familiar...
>>
>>39464003
>telling me what to do
kill yourself
>>
File: download.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
IM TRYING TO GET ONE
>>
>>39457515
A girl (male) is still a girl.
>>
>>39466183
>tfw a girl(male) is literally a girl first and a (male) second
>>
>settle for
Nigga boipucci market price is higher than pussy market price these days
>>
>>39457098
Her skirt leaves very little to the imagination.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.