[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are you gonna do everything you can to move to Japan, or have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0985.jpg (159KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
159KB, 700x758px
So are you gonna do everything you can to move to Japan, or have you given up on that dream?
>>
>learning the language is a pain
>life won't be any better there in the long-term
>work culture sucks

I mean, why would you want to? Nice place to visit, not to live
>>
>>39457063
because it's one of the most difficult languages to work, impossible to find a job, and any housing is incredibly expensive
>>
I still have a sliver of hope that I'll be able to live out my cyberpunk dreams and get an Asian qt in Hong Kong or Singapore, but I'm getting old now. Japan was never realistic for me.
>>
File: 1502887449445.jpg (67KB, 365x397px) Image search: [Google]
1502887449445.jpg
67KB, 365x397px
>>39457063
Seriously, who the fuck wants to move to japan. You'd be isolated from society because you're a foreigner, probably be publicly shamed endlessly for being overweight and unhealthy, and more than likely we'd all end up killing ourselves in that damn forest because we're pathetic losers regardless of where we go. ESPECIALLY in a society that so reviles those who do not blend into the norm and work until they're half dead.

Japan is robot HELL

Wake the fuck up and stop being pathetic weebs.
>>
>>39457063
Well, my dream is unattainable anyway, because I only want to move to 1980s Japan
>>
>>39457325
Once I share with them my love of their country's anime and manga, surely they will welcome me as one of their own
>>
>>39457417
All meming aside, I would love to see a study done of how much of the Japanese population cares about anime
>>
i would want to see italy just need to learn the language. i know a tiny bit of it.
>>
>>39457063
Given up at the age of 14
>>
>>39457063
I'm gonna go there for vacation, but living there looks like hell.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.