[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 54

File: 25+.png (208KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
208KB, 400x299px
How's everyone doing?

I'm doing alright at the moment.

I have a question though. If you could fuck some 55 y.o. gilf, would you? Asking for a friend, haha.
>>
>>39452564

Is she hot? Then, yes.
Is she not hot? Yes, too.

Old hags are like pijamas: confy to wear inside the house, weird to be with it on the streets.
>>
>Watching some dumb bimbo on chaturbate
>already jacked off twice today, so not even horny
>drinking
>maybe play some vidya
>>
>represent my life in
>meme arrow
>green text
>because
>any authentically original post longer than 3 sentences
>gets ignored
>>
>>39452564
>If you could fuck some 55 y.o. gilf, would you? Asking for a friend, haha.

I would really rather not. There are barely any girls my age that I find attractive. I am a spoiled cyborg though. Once you hook up with a young girl who is even remotely attractive you can never go lower than that.
>>
>>39452564
I just moved, all my stuff is in boxes. I keep saying I'll unpack tomorrow, maybe I'll do a few today.

Dug out my old Sega Genesis and played some Phantasy Star IV, might do an entire playthrough, we'll see.

Considering buying a small piece of land, building a cabin, and streaming games from it for a living. "The Comfy Game Cabin" or something.
>>
File: 1385795568956.jpg (62KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1385795568956.jpg
62KB, 800x388px
>late 20s
>still in retail
>everyone else are teens/college students or old women (except the upper tier managers, but i'm too much of an autist to be promoted)

JUST
>>
Feeling kind of relieved. Been wanting to die for a few years and now I'm fairly certain I've got cancer. The ride is finally going to end, my dudes.
>>
>>39453125

congrats man so happy for you
>>
>>39452965
Are you me?

I'm 27 and have been in the same customer service job for three years. It kills me inside to see younger people being promoted,
>>
>>39453469
>Are you me?
The stupidest questions ever asked on the internet.
>>
>>39453469
Yeah, it's embarrassing having young people as your superiors who have been there for less time. I'm never going to get promoted though because the managers are all cliquey chads and i'm too much of a sperg to be liked by them
>>
>>39452564
Haven't run into my oneitis and her new boyfriend since Monday after four days straight, so pretty good.

Work friends are acting like actual friends, which is nice.

Weight loss is going well. Down 30lbs now.
>>
File: 1499725550408.jpg (42KB, 435x504px) Image search: [Google]
1499725550408.jpg
42KB, 435x504px
>>39453469
>>39452965

Reporting in, I am almost 27, working at a grocery store in produce. About a month in and I want to eat a bullet every time I have to go there and after my shift is up. It is ok to have a job like this at 19, but fuck this. If I have to be courteous to customers I would rather be self employed for my own benefit, not for the store. Fuck them.
>>
>>39453832
Fuck me, I take it back. Oneitis just haunted another one of my normiebook posts. Does the ride ever end?
>>
File: folder.jpg (353KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
353KB, 1200x1200px
Same as always, just chilling and listening to music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_R4ZYSJQ6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g3_VNiNTzs

I found out foday that tickets for a particular music festival are available. I usually wouldn't even consider it because any music festival is normalfag central, but this is probably the biggest one in the country which still plays the sort of shit I like (old school hardcore and Jungle) and I'm kind of tempted to go since no one routinely plays this sort of thing anymore. It's only about 30miles from where I live and my one non-normalfag mate is up for going as well. I just don't know if I can be arsed to be around this drunk, drugged up, degenerate attention whoring fagets for 5 nights just to listen to the same shit I already listen to at home.
>>
File: 1462985950798.jpg (50KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1462985950798.jpg
50KB, 580x563px
>mom is the only person I can entirely trust and who loves me in this fucked up world
>she's noticeably getting older

FUCK
>>
>>39454393
Block that cunt. Wasting your time and you know it.
>>
>>39454393
>Oneitis just haunted another one of my normiebook posts
What does that even mean?
>>
>tfw 600+ lbs
>tfw haven't got out of bed in almost a week
>tfw not sure if I can still even walk
>>
File: onlookers booing.jpg (25KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
onlookers booing.jpg
25KB, 640x426px
>26
>Have ~22k or so in student loan debt left on my useless BA in History degree
>Got fired from my shitty customer service wagecuck gig I had been doing for 3 years last week for having a spine
>My only motivation to find work is so I can afford weed again, but anything I'm qualified for is AIDS.

Just end me. Maybe I'll try to make it big gambling or playing daily fantasy but that's a pain too.
>>
>>39454484
Definitely debating. I had unfollowed her which I had hoped would be enough but it doesn't seem like it now.

>>39454508
Well, there's ghosting and then there's haunting. Haunting is pretty damn sinister.
>>
>>39452564
>actually 20
>posting in this thread
>i am a rebel
>>
File: 1495235324134.jpg (61KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1495235324134.jpg
61KB, 583x328px
>>39452564
>How's everyone doing
honestly no idea
turned 26 recently and starting to feel the need to pass on my genes without prejudiced
i dont like where the future is headed
>If you could fuck some 55 y.o. gilf, would you?
does she have fat tits? if so then yes
>>
>>39452564
>Happy birthday to meee, happy birthday to meee, 25 khv neeeet, happy birthday to mee
>Time to an hero myseeelf, what a big fucking meeess, the ride never eeends, life fucked me in the aaass
>>
>>39452965
>>39453469
>>39454247
Assuming you graduated high school at 18, what have you been doing the past approximate ten years? It's really not that hard to increase your marketable skills past the point of retail monkey in a decade's worth of time.
>>
>>39454899
Happy birthday anon. Don't do it.
>>
>>39454899
That was beautifully put, anon. Happy birthday
>>
>>39452564
20 year old here, how can I avoid becoming one of you?
>>
>>39454944
Honestly, get off this site. It's poison for your mind.
>>
>>39454944
Get off 4chan, fap less
>>
>>39454944
lower your standards

originally

inb4 reddit spacing
>>
I don't want to go to work, I want to go back to sleep. Fuck
>>
>>39454944
Be born with better genetics, unless you actually were and are just not maximizing your potential, in which case you already know what you need to do. (this is the only legitimate reply by the way)
>>
>>39452564
Hell yeah!
>>
>>39454967
This, I am trying to get rid of it recently ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone help me.

Also, if he is here at 20 he is very VERY fucked up, I wasn't here until I was 26 or so... I can't imagine what would have happened if I wer here since I was 20... by this time I would be dead I suppose or I would become Gollum.
>>
>>39454565

Get certified to teach and become a history teacher its super easy and pays like 30k a year, beats working in retail.
>>
>>39455083
I got here at 22 and the damage is done

I'm scared shitless for actual literal kids who find out about this place when they're like 13 years old
>>
>>39454944
If you're working right now, don't stop. Don't spend all of your paychecks on vidya, build a nest egg, maybe save for a good but cheap car.
If you can go to school for fuck sakes go to school and take something you can make money in, stems, trades, only do liberal arts stuff if you know you can guarantee a career somehow.
If you have hobbies like art or music try to keep those going because you can get really shit at it without practicing and you'll feel even worse about yourself.
>>
>>39455083
I'm starting to spend less time here as well. It's hard to completely give up 4chan, but you can at least start limiting the amount of time you spend here and try to avoid the most cancerous boards (pol, b, here) as much as possible.

I'm hoping within another year I don't even open up this dumb site anymore.
>>
>>39455158
That's what I'm talking about, imaging being here since you were 15 or less until you are 25+... Imagine the damage.
>>
Stupid question anon, of course
>>
>>39454458
>tfw got into an argument with her and I was barely raising my voice and being annoyed while she was tearing up

I felt like a real cool piece of shit. For a moment I didn't even recognize her, she was just this generic little old lady with grey hair.
>>
>>39455201
>try to avoid the most cancerous boards (pol, b, here) as much as possible.
Now the most I visit is /tv/ because of that. Because is less toxic and you get bored faster.

>I'm hoping within another year I don't even open up this dumb site anymore.
I also hope the same but I know that it won't be so easy. Maybe I won't be here o much time but I will come here anyways sometimes. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>39455319
>Because is less toxic
So is reddit. In fact, /tv/ is the most reddit board on 4chan.
>>
>>39452564
I'd fuck any woman who's not 100% ugly and 18 or older.
>>
Another friday night alone and drinking. Wish I could work 7 days a week to keep my mind off my life. I get more depressed on my days off than at work. Zero plans for the holiday weekend. Can't fuckng do ANYTHING sociable when you have no friends to go out with.
>>
>>39455600
I visited reddit for some time but I never get adicted of it. I only went for like 5-10 minutes and then get bored. I eventually deleted my account. It's a boring site, so politically correct and that shit. I got banned sometimes for stupid shit like mocking hillary supporters, bot not even insulting them. It's boring and stupid.
>>
>>39455633
Did you had friends and lost them?
>>
>>39455658

I have not had friends for over 10 years. A couple of years ago I had some "work acquaintances " I went out to bars with and it was a nightmare, I didn't have the social skills to hang. Still fun to drink and get fucked up tho.
>>
>>39455697
I have lost all my friends from college and now I only have my neet virgin friend and I get frustated meeting with him and two other friends that are kids that only think in partying, extasis, weed and nothing more...
>>
>>39454919
I was NEET for a couple of years and then got into retail and been there ever since. I just don't know how to get out now.
>>
File: msn-10-03.jpg (109KB, 680x726px) Image search: [Google]
msn-10-03.jpg
109KB, 680x726px
>>39454944
Get the fuck off this dumb race-to-the-bottom pity party echo chamber circlejerk of a website.

I can guarantee that all your problems are caused by coming here or at the very least magnified by it.

Also take into the account the relatively obvious things that most of us neglect

>exercise everyday, it can be something as simple for walking outside for an hour
>be sure to get an hour of direct sunlight as well
>go to bed at night and wake up in the morning
>floss and brush your teeth several times a day
>make your bed and clean your room everyday, an organized room is an organized mind
>get a productive and/or creative hobby like drawing or playing the piano or making 3D models or coding games or mixing music or editing pictures in photoshop or whatever
>take a shower and put on clean clothes everyday. When you physically feel good, you mentally feel good as well.
>step out of your comfort zone as often as possible and experience new things.
>>
>>39455833
i didnt know jordan peterson posted here
>>
>>39455831

I don't work retail but I am also stuck in a job I hate. The thing is I do not have the time or money to go back to school or learn a trade. I'm also stuck in my miserable little home town because I cannot find a job somewhere else without quitting mine first, and then moving there with no job etc. I'm just stuck and miserable.
>>
>>39455633
That's why i hate work though. Everyone else socializes and get's along while i'm the loser who is ignored by everyone
>>
>>39455833

I agree about leaving this website but come on I already do all of that shit and nothing helps
>>
>>39455927
Exact same here. No job opportunities in my small town other than low tier shit, but i don't have enough money to get some education or move. No way out.
>>
>>39455083
Dude. I'm here since i was 13 (only /b/ initially but whatever). I'm (recently) 21 now and dating a girl i love for serveral months now, have a high paid job in my area (software developer) and am going out with my friends in like 30 minutes. Imo it's not related at all. It's like saying reading hitler's or elliot's manifestoes would make you a psycho.
>>
>>39455937

Sadly you have to participate in their little "game" or they will ignore you. I'm like 50/50 with my co workers about half I talk to and joke around with, the other half I just nod and say good morning.
>>
27 and i just started community college. i have no friends there and i'm in incredibly mental pain every day.
>>
>>39456036
hahahahahahahhahaha nice fan fic.
>>
>>39456036
hahahahah

software developer HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
virgin
no friends
no gf
in community college
was a dishwasher for years
poor family

my life sucks i want to die. why is my life this way?
>>
>>39456059
Well i mean, even if they did it wouldn't help because i can barely hold a conversation. That's most of the reason i get ignored in the first place. It's partly my own fault really.
>>
>>39456073
>>39456103

dude believe it if you want there's actually no way i can proove anything to you (i'll grant that i'm above average on the genetic pool -- putting this out there as a fair argument for your side of the conversation, not as some bizarre humble bragging trash tier bait just making it clear).
But for real, just put yourself out there and you'll see nothing too bad can happen. Most of our fears are actually irrational and part of deep mental insecurities we carry out since we're children for whatever trauma reason imo (i don't have a degree on psychology or anything just talking as i see it)... like for instance go have a real talk with your boss and explain the situation. Worst that it can happen is a simple "no", no one is going to laugh, point, push, beat ,or call you names. Stuff like that only happens on shitty retarded greentexts. Trust me once i started having this mentality everything turned around. Hope you have a nice one.
>>
>>39456156

Nobody likes to hear this but we're all really a product of our circumstances. Some people never had a chance at life, others had it handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>39456156
>why is my life this way?
I aso ask me the smae these days....
In my case about psycological problems.... why I came to this point to be so psycologically destroyed that I have no hope to change my state, why this happened to me, what I have done so wrong and finally... what's the point of my life now, making all around me feel sad...
>>
>>39456156
same minus the community college and dishwasher, but equally as shitty job
>>
>>39456180
>Most of our fears are actually irrational and part of deep mental insecurities we carry out since we're children for whatever trauma reason

Yeah I think that also, I know my fears came from I was a children and what I lived with my parents but that not make any difference. Yeah I know what could be the origin of my problems but I can change them that's the thing. And with time they only get worse.
>>
>>39455633
I used to do the "work to keep your mind off of stuff." But I burned out, now I just feel like some sort of soulless automaton.

>>39455937
>>39456059
I try to be friendly and smile and the like. I'm obviously the odd one(they all go out after work) but I'm hoping that they think I'm "strange but an alright guy," but they'll probably never want anything to do with me socially.
>>
File: 1504108616811.jpg (22KB, 407x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504108616811.jpg
22KB, 407x350px
>tfw youre 25+ and attracted to girls in their early 20's fresh outta highschool

They have such tight young bodies
>>
>saved up a years wages
>thinking of just giving up my job and living off my savings for a bit

Should i do it or am i retard?
>>
>>39453125
Congrats champ. Be sure to give god a firm handshake for me
>>
>>39456295
Keep saving until you can retire for life.
>>
>>39456164
It's really not hard. You're overthinking.

>Hey
>Hey
>(Question about them here)
>(His/her response here)
>(Follow up question here)
>(His/her response here)
>Haha yeah. Well see ya around

That's the basic structure of small talk with your coworkers.

>>39456067
Have you tried talking to any of your classmates? Just make up a reason to talk to them ("hey, did we have any homework due today?").
>>
>>39456295
How much you got saved? ive been thinking of doing this
>>
32 here. I would disregard any 55 year old "gilfs" because I'm a filthy lolicon who has no need for 3DPD sluts.
>>
>>39456295

It's a bad idea especially if you are a 25+.
You're at the point where you should be thinking about building a life for yourself not retreating into the basement fapping for a year just because you got a pitiful bit of money in the bank.
>>
>>39456290

Women our age look like shit, and they also expect you to have a killer career, nice car, nice place. I'm living in hell.
>>
>>39456295
Depending on the country you live in you can easily move to a country like Brazil where the currency is super trash tier and has some sort of infrastructure and live for the rest of your live with 100k dollars for example.

>>39456274
Yes! op here -- trust me, It's nothing but practice. Start with small stuff like complaining about the way the waitress from arranged the tomatoes on your subway (if you're actually unsatisfied i mean) for example. Small steps will take you a long way, worked for me. Throw yourself out there, speak your mind and eventually you'll start doing it naturally. I'll be back in a couple hours, we can continue talking later if you'd like. Have a nice one.
>>
>Getting upset over things you don't have
>Getting attached to people emotionally only to get upset over it later
>Letting hope drag you down

I'm 27 and I have been single so long I don't care about about trying to get a Girlfriend anymore, I haven't had a real friend in over a decade and I have no friends now, I work a shitty low skilled job and I used to hate thinking about the future.

It scared the shit out of me, seeing everyone I knew in the past meet someone have kids and my life never changing at all. All that change and nothing changed like I hoped it would.

Eventually I just stopped thinking about it and I feel nothing about it now, it may seem impossible but you'll get there. It stops getting lonely eventually and just gets quiet and now I feel content knowing how simple and hassle free my life now is.
>>
>>39456290
>early 20's fresh outta highschool

Is this an American thing?
>>
>>39456420

He probably just meant the age range of 18 to early 20s.
>>
>>39456413
A lot of people say this but i feel like it's reversed for me.

When i was like 18-to mid 20s i was at the stage you're at now of not giving a shit and just accepting being lonely ect, but now i'm near 30 i just can't help think that i have nothing to live for and it's taking it's toll.

I mean, while am i still enduring this shit job when i don't enjoy anything, have no one or nothing to work for. I've never really seriously considered suicide before, but it's looking more and more tempting each day.
>>
>>39456420
he's saying he wants chads leftovers
>>
I feel so trapped that its like I only have 2 options in life, kill myself or keep going on miserable. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, no end goal, nowhere to go.
>>
Guys do you think there is any sort of liberty at the bottom of depression or is it just another false good?

I was depressed and memed for so long, I finally reached the bottom and decided that I truly didn't care about anything or whether I lived or died anymore, and it felt like it set me free.
Not caring means not having any wants anymore. I don't need Stacey, I don't need anything. I could die today and I accept that and am fine with it.

But then people started noticing and I realized I was missing opportunities because of it. I even had my boss at work tell me that a couple of the girls told her that they had crushes on me but they didn't think they should pursue it because it just seemed like I didn't care about anything.
People tell me this all the time actually and I never know what to say. At first I was surprised that other people could tell. I don't know how to justify it. Have I made a mistake?
>>
>>39456457
Theyre so full of energy and pep

Im still technicaly a young guy, but still..
>>
I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like no one really likes you, right? Like I'm just kind of there and no one outright hates me, but if I suddenly disappeared, nobody would care or even really notice.
>>
>>39456703
>Theyre so full of energy and pep

annoyingly so...
It's all just a meme anyways. They act like that b/c that's how they think they're supposed to act. I like women who are a little more authentic.
>>
>>39456420
okay I was a little bit confused, kids are 17 or even 16 when they graduate high school here.
>>
>>39456749
This is what happens when you don't have \ keep childhood friends and aren't close with your family.
>>
>>39456404
>ll be back in a couple hours, we can continue talking later if you'd like.

Like if I can recognise you later, or you to me.
>>
>>39454560
Bullshit. Lemme see a time stamped photo. No fucking way are you 600 pounds.
>>
Girlfriend went to study abroad and broke up with me and I'm slowly getting over it.
>>
>>39456634
>my boss told me i had girls crushing on me
No surprise your life is a mess if your work environment has no structure
>>
File: 1499970943642-r9k.jpg (73KB, 699x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499970943642-r9k.jpg
73KB, 699x550px
>>39456315
>mfw when I finally get to look the manager of creation in the eye and give him a firm handshake while asking for an application to heaven, but he tells me they only accept applications from the mortal plane
Well, looks like it's the eternal neet damnation for me.
>>
>>39455234
Been here since 14, 21 at the moment. Can't stop coming here since I have no life. Been lurking for 99% of the time since my self estime is so low getting an online insult will keep me down for atleast half a day. Complete virgin, even gone to a hook up without getting the curage to make a move. Good thing is i havet been teling myself I will become a wizard for so long I'm no longer bothered by the truth. Realy wish I never Cameron here
>>
>>39459107

21 is nothing there's still a lot of time before you need to turn to fatalism.
>>
>>39452564

>another year before I'm done with a bullshit humanities degree and math minor at a 3rd rate state school
>slowly learning how to socialize again
>still live at home and jobless, but trying to learn things when not studying for school

I'm definitely happier (or at least not as actively depressed) than I was a year or two ago.

Also, after graduating, I'm thinking about teaching ESL in Korea and/or Germany for a year or two. Anyone have experience with that?
>>
Still just merely existing.

Christ, no.
>>
>>39459164
Sure is but Still can't see my life change. Have already tried everything, gone to dates, clubs. Have been hurtig the gym since 16 so don't see what mord i could do. All I lack is self estem and won't get mord of that from constant failure. Opposite I feel event mord tense now then i were 2 years ago. Gotten less Friends aswell tvinga just head South the older i get
>>
File: copy7.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
copy7.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>39456634
>because it just seemed like I didn't care about anything.
>People tell me this all the time actually
Welcome to the world of legitimate chronic depression. I recommend some sunshine
>>
File: that feel deep breath.png (47KB, 320x387px) Image search: [Google]
that feel deep breath.png
47KB, 320x387px
>27 years old
>still in school (didn't start until I was 20 and then only took 3-4 classes per semester) but about to graduate
>didn't make any connections or do any internships
>will be stuck living at home forever

>>39452564
If she was still good looking and had a decent body, I don't see why not.
>>
>>39454565
Starting from less than 0 is the worst. I ended with a general studies degrees because I got depressed and failed out of nursing school during the last year. There's no going back once you fail 2 classes. I pray for death every day.
>>
>>39456290
>Yeah I think that also, I know my fears came from I was a children and what I lived with my parents but that not make any difference. Yeah I know what could be the origin of my problems but I can change them that's the thing. And with time they only get worse.
...It never gets better. Imagine being 50+. You're still looking at 20 year olds.
>>
>>39456461
Dis. Seeing happy families initially makes me feel happy, too, and then a sharp pain as to what my life has become.
>>
>28year old Australian
>Casual/temp but getting full time hours and know I've got somewhat ok job security for at least several more months
>Earned $56k this FY and about $50k last FY.
>Enjoy the work since it's fairly easy
>Want to go for higher level internal jobs because permanent/more job security and more of a challenge/change to build career
>Do poor in interviews because slight tism
I'm not really sure if I should just continue cruising and seeing what happens (I've been temp promoted twice to cover maternity leave without asking) or really aggressively pursue a higher level job
>>
>>39456156
same as you but older. and last week got rejected from a dishwasher job for not being qualified.
>>
pretty much quit my job and just collecting the $750 a month from Social security.

it's not even worth working for $8 a hour.
>>
File: 1482474559468.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482474559468.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
27fag here, been on this delightful site somewhere from 10-12 years, also eight or so shots deep and am rather deep in being an alcohol in general
terrible, terrible death anxiety about members of my family. i want them to live but i don't care what happens to me
might maybe go back to cc doing some kind of comp sci autism but so many fucking people do this, i don't see how this can succeed. i got what is considered a pretty good degree a few years ago but it literally does not matter if you are a stuttering retard
in the best possible world i could cuddle with this cliche but perfect pic related and we could listen to electric miles and smoke kush all day
>>
File: 1491667174903.jpg (69KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1491667174903.jpg
69KB, 640x535px
I'm 28 and am starting run out of things to do on this website. So far I've

>created threads that max out on replies
>shit posted so hard that it made r/4chan
>trolled someone so much that threatened to find me and murder me
>derailed threads to the point noone posts about OP's topic
>became so desensitized by pornography that something snapped in my brain and it doesn't arouse me anymore
>got banned
>actually had a normal intelligent discussion

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>39454565
yup history is a worthless degree, literally the worst decision of my life, its the one thing i wish i could change.
>>
>>39457059
Im back. you there?
>>
>tfw still live with mother
help what do I do
>>
>>39460176
got a gf from this site
>>
>>39460216
What moron takes out loans for a history degree, and doesn't plan on law school? I'm also in history, but I didn't take out loans, and will probably do law school.
>>
File: 1440217030377.jpg (223KB, 600x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1440217030377.jpg
223KB, 600x1366px
>>39460176
>Am I missing anything?
leaving
>>
>>39461413
Go for it. Law school is great idea. The ABA only accredits a few good schools so there are lots of jobs. You'll only work 10 to 20 hours a week. Your debt will be small. The work is fun and creative. Lawyers and their clients are fun, happy people be around. It has some the lowest rates of depression and substance abuse of any profession. Any lawyer will tell you they love their job. The general public loves lawyers.
>>
>>39461355
If you treat this place as anything more than a dumb way to kill time and annoy people you're not doing it right
>>
>>39461355
not on /r9k/ I assume
>>
1:22 am and I'm drinking scotch browsing 4chan and listening to The Ravonettes. 3 day weekend but I just transferred positions at work and I'll be spending the next few weeks working on getting the accounts current. At least I'm making decent money and not shit broke anymore.

>>39452924

Phantasy Star IV. Hell yeah! That's a nice dream, anon. Good luck!
>>
>>39452564
maybe no save, but having a girlfriend of any age would be a bonus for me

we're only in this earth for such a short time that i would appreciate anyone who takes time form their lives to spend with me

i'd show her a good time, not like the people who see you with her on the street will ever see you again anyway.
>>
>>39461353
>Obtain job
>Exchange income from job for residence of your own
>>
File: 1499277457826.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499277457826.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>39455083
>>39455158
I'm 25 and I've been browsing 4chan since I was like 13. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 and I've been NEET ever since. My life is pretty fucked.
>>
how do you 25+ bots find employment, sitting here unemployed at 26 and still haven't found a job. whats your secret.
>>
>>39452564
Just turned 30 today and was going to kill myself tonight until I saw that a new Kisaragi Gunma got released. Gensokyo will have to wait until I lose interest in this aka I'll still probably be meeting up with Yukari-tan tomorrow.
>>
>27
>Try Tinder
>Try Craigslist
>Try OKCupid
>Nothing

Nothing that is, except single mothers.
>>
>>39462542
Living in a small town where everyone knows everyone.
If this does not apply to you, start doing volunteer work and low paid shit jobs for the experience and to put on your resume. Work at mcdonalds for a while. It doesn't have to be your career, but it'll keep you above water for a while and give you some skills until you can move on.
>>
>>39462814
What do you have against single mothers? Isn't it a bonus if have daughters too?
>>
>>39452564
I fucked a 54yo gilf.
I have no shame about it and would tell anybody who asked.

What would you care about what people have to say to what you like?
>>
>>39462252
Thanks man!

>>39462814
lol I made an OK Cupid account a few days ago, it is 75% fatties and single mothers, 15% bots, 5% trannies, and 5% desirable women who are bombarded with so many message per day that, if their inbox isn't full, my message will be lost in the tidal wave of thirst rushing over them.
>>
>>39462542
Create a fake resume and lie about previous employment history then apply for low entry level jobs of Craigslist that you know for sure will not do background checks. If they do ask to do a check, ghost them at that point. If they ask for references, provide a burner phone number, your home number, whatever.
>>
>>39462814
I gave up trying to find a gf online years ago. It just got too depressing
>check online
>same old sausage-fest
>any half decent female is swamped with male attention
>be ignored by everyone
>log off having made 0 progress
>go to bed depressed and alone
>>
>>39462814
>>39462912
>tfw made both okc and tinder accounts 2 months ago
>invested the better part of a week cultivating the profile and answering everything honestly and uploading the best pictures i had of myself
>to this day not a single fatty or single mother has messaged or responded to me
I don't know why I even try anymore
>>
>>39459436
How are you still in school buddy?
>>
>>39462993
I've had several friends do the same thing. Unless you have a photogenic face it is so hard to get noticed. Such a sausage fest.
>>
>>39462993
I got 7 "likes" but it only showed me who 2 of them are, both fat 3/10s.

Women will never message first, and any girl worth messaging is swamped with messages.

Even if you do get through the signal to noise ratio and she reads it, responds, gives a number, agrees to a date and doesn't flake, simply reading someone's profile, seeing some carefully selected photos, and having even many things in common has absolutely nothing to do with whether you will have chemistry.

Huge waste of time in my experience, but I'm keeping it up because I'm stupid.
>>
>>39462880
I'm not a pedo and I'm not going to raise another man's child. A majority of them say something along the lines of "My child comes first, if you don't like it swipe left" or something close to, and I do. No skin off my nose, and none off theirs. That's just my preference.

>>39462912
Seemed to me OKCupid was one of the worst offenders. I saw the usual single mother horde, but it also had a lot of mentally ill turboliberals, and I'm not even terrbily picky when it comes to a female's political beliefs.

>>39462943
Feels bad man. Just keep at it.
>>
>>39462814
>>39462912
>>39462943
>>39462993
Online/through phone apps is near impossible unless you're Chad.

At least go to a bar or something where you can at least have a chance to speak to women instead of being flat out ignored.
>>
>>39463046
I think a bar is bad advice too, at least the bars I've been to. Best chances is through warm approach, meaning you have some connection through a social activity like team sports, church, a meetup, etc.

None of us are Chads, no girl wants to be cold approached by us randomly.
>>
>>39455083
>im a failure at life because of a website
Nope, im 18 (been corrupted by this place since I was 11) and am a builders apprentice with a good paying relief milking job and a car.
>>
>>39463094
I mean I'm anything but Chad. Maybe a 5/10. And I've gotten dates from girls I've met at bars after approaching them. To be fair, I've always gone with friends, so it's a bit different than cold approaching alone.

At least in real life, the girls won't ignore you and you can at least have the chance at seeing if there's a connection.

Online and through apps, you're going to be ignored.
>>
>>39462943
>>39462993
>>39463027
>>39463034
>>39463035
>>39463046
>>39463094
Surely opting for a .000000001% chance of finding anybody is better than not trying at all, right?
>>
>>39462927
Jeez its like its a crime not to have previous employment in this country
>>
>>39463159
I'm a 5/10 as well, only got one date from internet dating and despite having fantastic rapport when chatting and loads in common there was no chemistry at all when we met. It was just a really weird experience that made me realize that chemistry has absolutely nothing to do with profiles and messages and shit.

Unless you're a Chad or Stacey, in which case you have chemistry with everyone.
>>
>>39463211
Depends on what your opportunity cost of spending that time on dating websites/apps. If you could be something productive instead, then no, it's not better. If you would just be masturbating to My Little Ponies instead, than yeah, wasting your time on dating websites is probably better.
>>
>get a tinder match
>hit it off
>suggest a meet up and get her phone number
>write "hey :)" on whats app, she writes the same back
>tell her that she has a very pretty profile picture
>she never responds
I don't get it but it pisses me off to no end
>>
Living in ny dads camper trailer, I haven't slept in a proper bed for over a month. I can't go much further Anon, Everytime I move, part of my soul is torn away.
>>
>>39460167
>terrible, terrible death anxiety about members of my family. i want them to live but i don't care what happens to me
Same, I really hope I die before my mom or dad.
>>
>>39452564
41 here, my standards have lowered greatly over the years. I imagine 55 year old pussy needs a lot of lube, though.
>started getting random chest pains a few weeks ago
>not talking to doctor about it, but getting my affairs in order
Wish me luck, robros.
>>
>go to save a hentai image
>see I have it saved 12 times already

I need to cut back on the drinking

This year has just flown by, send help
>>
>>39463304
You don't get it?

Next time be more meta.

If your intention is to establish some common ground through naturally flowing slow conversation, then instead write her a question about skipping the pleasantries and get to discuss things that are interesting to both of us instead of the boring "hey :), u r pretty durr".

If you do not understand this, then what you will get would be unfulfilling relationship that will make both of you miserable. Think about that for a moment.

>>39464944
Being 27, I would not mind 55 year old woman as a sexual partner, provided she is not dumb as a brick.

Reading and learning too much about biochemistry, cybernetics, philosophy along with an official education in physics, those all removed any preconceived notions about human body.

The only thing that matters is an open mind.
>>
>>39460176
Post boipussi with time stamps
>>
File: 1484431877308.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1484431877308.png
1MB, 788x872px
26 here. I feel bad for being a lazy, unmotivated NEET, but it's difficult to envisage myself being happy under any circumstances, thus I am reluctant to change my self-destructive ways. Everything, every experience, every hobby, every activity seems hollow and unsatisfying. Nothing feels like it's worth justifying the effort of becoming a wage/salary-slave for the remainder of my life. I would honestly rather die, at this point.
>>
2 litres of 9% without hesitation, maybe it is time to change
>>
When will DBS stop being filter zzzzzzzzz
>>
27 and i love looking at highschool girls instagrams and vscos

truly wish these existed back when i was in school
>>
>>39455083
Started lurking daily when 17, am 25. Cant really blame 4chan on my problems and shitty life though, cant really say it has helped either however.
>>
>>39463034
I made a phony girl's account to gauge what kind of messages they get and I was kind of grossed out 2bh. A dozen or so messages within minutes of signing in, online dating is fucked
>>
File: 1420524495044.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1420524495044.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
I'll be a 25 year old NEET virgin manchild at the end of the year.
I didn't make it.
>>
>>39468614
Yeah, I've done the same thing on every major dating site. Unless you're a literal 10/10 you have no chance.
>>
File: 49er pepe sanwich.png (330KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe sanwich.png
330KB, 545x563px
what's happening to me mah lads?
I used to go to the gym for years and i dropped 80lbs,now I just want to eat like a slob with no regard. what the fuck? nothing brings me joy? I used to go fishing and read books now I can't even get through a page without passing out or bring myself to fish anymore. I don't have any energy,even after the gym I feel like shit,no more post workout endorphins.

I'm HKV,27,no career prospects at this juncture. I have no friends and it's impossible for me to connect with others even though i try. I'm gaining my weight back but still going to the gym. It's not getting better it's getting worse.

my mom doesn't even look like my mom anymore,she looks like a old person.feelsbadman. the only person i can open up too is going to pass away at anytime and i don't konw if i can handle it. i feel like I'm going to break down again mentally
>>
>>39452564
>25 in 11 days
>neet
>live with parents
>no job
>no money
>no friends
>useless physics degree
>khv
I should really kill myself and put some statistic as i live in #1 europe suicide country.
>>
>>39469633
I can't offer you any comfort but saying I'm right there with you. It's funny how as a child I looked at the future as something exciting, not realizing it would only bring me the old age and death of my loved ones, right alongside the harshness and lack of compassion of the adult world.
>>
Going to lose my minimum wage job in 2 weeks, the contract isn't going to renewed.
34 year old uni drop out meaning I never learned any trade and have no diplomas.
My existance is shameful.
>>
>>39469696
>#1 europe suicide country
Russia?
>>
File: fat beeruis.png (423KB, 834x422px) Image search: [Google]
fat beeruis.png
423KB, 834x422px
>>39469705
>it would only bring me the old age and death of my loved ones, right alongside the harshness and lack of compassion of the adult world.

make it stop. when people say "life is hard" this is what they're talking about. No one gives a shit about you when you're a adult,you're on your own. shit blows bigtime. this is why people have children,to fill in the void.
>>
>>39469785
Russia is 4th (Poland - 3rd, Belarus - 2nd). Mine is 1st.
>>
>>39456183
Loser mentality. There are all kinds of certs you could be trying to get so you can have a decent blue collar job that pays at least a lower middle class wage. You wouldn't even need a college degree for that shit. So what's the real problem? Inertia. Not being proactive in all things. Not having a PLAN on how you are going to make your life better. Just waking up and wondering why your life sucks so much.
>>
>>39469808
>1 europe suicide country
Lithuania?
>>
>>39469865
>Lithuania?
Yes, you're correct.
>>
File: DYEL.png (150KB, 547x287px) Image search: [Google]
DYEL.png
150KB, 547x287px
Anyone here not giving a fuck? not caring about what normies think,not getting embarrassed anymore?
>>
>>39469949
To an extent, yes. But I'm not like a literal bum sleeping on the tram or something.
>>
File: 1270786675052.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1270786675052.png
23KB, 489x423px
>Every year you told yourself that you'd "work things out eventually"
>But you never did, you lazy fuck
>Now you just try to "enjoy the ride" but you're like a train car that's off the tracks; the ride is bumpy and directionless, and you can't help but watch all the other train cars smoothly glide along their rails with a clear destination at the end
>And you're just slowly coasting further away from those tracks, wondering if it'd just be easier to roll off that cliff instead
>The edge of that cliff does seem to get a little closer every day, doesn't it...
>>
I just don't understand life. This passion, motivation, ambition people have. It was assumed I would somehow and magically have the same. That I would just get a goal from somewhere and work towards that while maturing and experiencing life along the way.
Jokes on them - or me. All my life has been living up to others expectations, and attempt(s) at an education and independence just the same. It was expected of me to get an education, turns out "getting an education" takes effort, discipline and willpower. Something I severely lack.
Being told how smart, good and what other virtues have you during my first years didn't make me any of that. It just gave me a false sense of entitlement that is so ingrained in me, that simple challenges becomes hard.

I envy people who have had a hard childhood, and have something "real" to battle.
>>
>>39455833
Please explain how those are productive hobbies
>>
What shows are fellow 25+'s watching?

>Please don't reply if your idea of a "good show" is either of these pieces of human excrement.
>>
>>39471532
Currently Narcos season 3
>>
I fucking love drinking but nobody likes me when I'm drunk. This is why I'm unable to hold down relationships.
Pic related, it's the cheap beer-beer.
>>
File: ricky_meat.jpg (1MB, 1900x1255px) Image search: [Google]
ricky_meat.jpg
1MB, 1900x1255px
>>39471648
I think you're drunk bud
>>
I have a problem with obsessions. My obsessions have being always about the appearance (hair, beard, body hair and htings like that)

But know the last form that my obsession has taken is an obsession of becoming bald.

Has anyone of you have the same problem?

I can't even see bald men. It triggers the obsession for me and feel very anxious. I think: what if one day you are like that and you know you can't change it, and you can't watch yourself like that... then you are fucked up for life, until you are death... I can't think in that.

Also I can't understand when I see bald guys that seem happy and confident. I can't understand how can they do it. I would be totally destroyed in their place...
>>
File: kotimainen-olut-300x200.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
kotimainen-olut-300x200.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
>>39471802
A bit yeah, here's the pic. Though now I'm drinking irished hot chocolate because hot chocolate is tasty.
>>
>>39454560
Just 100 lbs more and you could get into the Guinness World Records
>>
>>39471906

If I went bald it would be game over for me, I'm 27 with a full head of hair and only minimal temple recession. The only reason I have not completely given up on life is because I look young for my age and I'm pretty good looking.
>>
>>39452564
Tried it.
It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Never again.
It also cured my GILF porn fetish.
>>
>>39472170
>The only reason I have not completely given up on life is because I look young for my age and I'm pretty good looking.
That's one of reason too. If I lose my looks (I'm not even a great thing but I would say 7/10) then I would lose almost all my hope that things can change for me.
>>
>>39454565
That tube isn't supported by anything and should just fall off that rope loop. Get it together Simpsons animators that is appalling
>>
>>39471532
Narcos season 3
Ozark
Bloodline season 3
>>
>>39454944
Become a hero now
>>
Grrr, being an orbiter is no fun.
I keep getting baited to come back. Tempted with minor touching and exposure of a breast. But it stops there.
I know it's not healthy for me, I know she is no good for me, but I'm so lonely so I get played like a fiddle.
I don't even want to have sex, I don't long for "getting my dick wet" or whatever term is popular these days. I know that if I were to fall into the trap and have sex with her, she would talk about my lack of performance, my inability to stay hard, my insecurity in bed, my unfamiliarity with a vagina and so on.

Fuck..
>>
Anyone ITT tried heroin? Is it possible to do it during the weekend and then wait for 5 days?

In that case I might have some motivation to get a shit job and move away from my parents.
>>
>>39453125
Nice way to go out.
>>
>>39453125
>getting to die on high doses of morphine, legally
lucky bastard
>>
Probably idgaf
>>
>>39472625
>I don't even want to have sex
Well what do you want? It sounds like you are sexually-attracted to her and aren't happy with just friendship.

If you want sex, and she won't give sex, you need to move on. It hurts in the short run, but it's healthier for you in the long run.

You need will power. Good luck.
>>
>>39472397
>Ozark
fuck sakes don't suggest a show which started a month ago for the love of god
>>
>>39472794
I'm generally attracted to every female I see. It's more my desperate need to be valued, which she somewhat returns. But as women do, she throws a bait, and I bite.
I wouldn't even know how to sex. It would be like putting me in a cockpit and say "fly", then be evaluated behind closed door by someone's feelings in relation to my act.

It's the notion that this is all I get. If I turn it down, I have turned down the only chance I have to get some affection from a female. If I keep going along, there's this slight chance (not really), but the idea of a slight chance of filling some void in me.

I don't want to be someone sitting on the fence, ready to jump in whenever she decides it's time to keep me interested enough.

It's the only woman I've kissed and touched/seen a breast on the past 5-6-7 years, so there's that..
>>
>slowly paying off student loans
>spending all my money to support my ldr gf
>gf pressuring me to find another job outside my current field as it's too time demanding
>would require me going back to school basically putting me at square one

anyone else fucking retarded?
>>
>>39473130
>gf
This is /r9k/, not... oh fuck is r9k for normies now?
>>
File: 1504375436838.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504375436838.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>decided to go eat at a mall today
>waring headphones and a backpack
>rotating doors
>some idiot ginger kid runs too close to me from the back
>accidentaly smack him in the face with my backpack
>his mother taps me on the back and says "u hit mah child"
>just walk away
>they start screeching behind my back that I am a horrible person and should apologize
>I actualy wanted to apologize but the tone of their voiced made me say "use condoms next time, freaks" instead
>I am having a bad day getting suprised at myself for saying that
>even more screeching, threats of violence behind my back
>ignore them, walked too fr from them anyway, contonue walking
>asian cashiers don't speak the native languge of my country well and being uneducated 3rd world scum in general
>taking one simple order turns into a clusterfuck because of that
>can't find a table to sit at, everything's busy
>walk up to an older lady who sits alone and has 3 free chairs
>ask if it's ok if I sit, she mumbles smth
>I try small talk "boy, nowhere to sit today, eh?"
>"oh really?" she's being a passive agressive cunt
>her friend of the same age and gender joins
>"oh we have a company all of the sudden?" "yeah this poor man can't find anywhere else to sit" "oh it's ok, eat here sir, we allow you"
>"I'll allow you to eat here to" I reply
>fucking cunts, you don't own the place
>the table next to them becomes free soon enough, I go and eat there by myself
>waiting for a bus ride home for 40 minutes, smell of cars and gasoline, busy city street, mood is shit, immigrants next to me spit on the ground and chimping out
>full bus, uncomfortable sweaty ride for 25 minutes, the bus is full of immigrants who don't shower and speak arabic loudly

>26 years old
>jobless for 8 months, debt piling up, no friends, no gf, balding, fat, manlet

CANT_WAKE_UP.avi
>>
>>39463304

>I don't get it

You're boring.
Was she supposed to be flattered that you think she's pretty? She doesn't fucking care and it just makes you sound like a tool.

I've noticed with guys like you that get pissed off it's usually because you secretly think you're hot shit and can't understand why she isn't impressed with you. You need some perspective.
>>
>>39473158
I was a virgin until I was 25 (going on 26), for what it's worth
>>
>>39472990
why not? There's a full season out there and it's well worth watching in my opinion
>>
>>39472625

Don't associate with women who mess with your head and you aren't strong enough to play back with them.
She isn't your mom she is never going to help you with this. She doesn't give a shit what effects her actions have on you, you're just a toy with which she strokes her ego.
You need to get out of that situation. You're caught in a witch's den.
>>
>>39473257
>"use condoms next time, freaks"

Made me laugh if it's any consolation to you.
>>
>>39472625
Find someone else. I orbited a girl I knew in high school for years and years and it never went anywhere. Eventually my social circle expanded as I started a new job and I met a woman who was actually interested in me, who I'm still with to this day. I still talk to my former oneitis occasionally, but it doesn't hurt anymore.
>>
>>39473257

jesus christ dude
this is turbo levels of ass blastedness
those old ladies were just out having fun. you never heard of old ladies being playful?
you can't even handle grandma-tier bantz dude, sort yourself out prontissimo

>I'll allow you to eat here too

Are you 6 years old?
>>
>>39473574

It is. Feeling like I've hit rock bottom desu
>>
>be me
>28 y.o. skelly
>no car
>only come out at night b/c extremely insecure about personal appearance
>riding bike to walmart for groceries
>coming back to apartment with grocery bags on bike handes
>see a couple scrawny 14 year olds walking down the sidewalk towards me staring down at their smart phones
>"still pretty far away they'll see me eventually and move"
>the one in front looks up and moves over to the side
>the one behind him kind of wobbles then goes to the side
>start passing them
>the 2nd one then goes back to the middle of the sidewalk and we crash
>he yells OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
>he probably weighs 120 lbs and i was on a bike and yet i'm the one who goes flying
>fly off to the side rolling on the gravel
>land feet curled up next to a tree face-up on the side walk
>glasses go flying
>bike crashes on top of me
>groceries everywhere
>all my purchasing decisions in plain sight for judgement
>very first reaction is to fix my hat on my head b/c ashamed of hair
>the 2 kids just silently stare down at me while i bizarrely fiddle with my hat and groan
>stand there like they want to fight me
>stand up can't see anything without glasses
>one of them says something, can't understand but sounds aggressive
>i put on my best tough guy voice and go "nah ur good dude" while staring at the ground
>they realize i'm a bitch and leave
>milk draining all over the pavement
>collecting my fucked up groceries while realizing i just got punked by a scrawny 14 year old

I can't keep living like this
>>
File: fat.jpg (137KB, 823x617px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
137KB, 823x617px
>>39457379
You asked for it. Here I am, all 600lbs of me
>>
File: 14982745018701.jpg (478KB, 950x475px) Image search: [Google]
14982745018701.jpg
478KB, 950x475px
If you are over 25 and own a computer you must play this game
>>
>>39473613
It's the lack of options that gets me. I have this notion that I should be grateful for the privilege of occasionally be allowed attention when she wants it.

>>39473383
Something weird happened today. I'm hungover and was hung over as shit earlier today, she asked me over (with a family member), and I said I don't feel like it and would rather sit here. It was as if she got upset, that I had the gall to have personal needs (eating greasy pizza and watching a movie) that didn't involve come running like a dog.
It was weird, but at the same time a sense of self-love. And the fact that I've fapped a few times prior, so the pursuit of the flesh wasn't as strong.
>>
>>39474013
If you are over 25 and still playing video games, you have a problem.
>>
>>39474091
You're actually limiting your options by sticking around and getting memed by her.

If you were to become a dignified man with a sense of self-worth you would have more options. And hypothetically let's say you still didn't have options, at least you'd have your dignity. Right now you have neither.
>>
>>39473019
Then it sounds like you're happy being an orbiter. I mean I wouldn't recommend it, but if it suits you, then fine.

You either want to find a girl to have sex with or you want to find a girl who gives you the illusion of possible sex. If you want the former, dump the woman who won't take your advances.
>>
visited a booze store. and yes ofc i love milfs/gilfs
>>
>>39474164
>>39474203
I'm taking the active choice of not having any contact with her of that nature. There is an issue that she's also friends with my sister, so there's room for drama.

I just hope that during my next alcohol-binge I don't do something pathetic, which tends to repeat itself.
Alcohol and me does not mix well. It's either anger, bitterness, envy, sadness or some other emotion that gets to reign free - luckily nothing has had large consequences apart from nerves the day after. Even though most of them has been spent infront of the screen by myself and my bottles.
>>
>>39474311

There's no drama it's just you being a needy faggot.
So what she can be friends with your sister. You are putting way too much concern and mental energy into a relationship that even you accept will go no where.
And if you don't mix well with alcohol what about the genius idea of not drinking?
You just come off like a victim. Things "just happen" to you. You're like a female. It isn't surprising that she doesn't want you because you sound really limp wrist.
>>
File: 1501190134915.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501190134915.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>interested in girl
>she has a boyfriend
>interested in another girl
>she also has a boyfriend
>ask another girl out for coffee
>she flakes and makes up excuses for not showing up
>see cute new girl at work
>step closer, see wedding ring

I want off this ride
>>
>>39474392
We were meant to kill the man and take the woman. Where did it all go wrong.
>>
>>39474311
What are you talking about? Either continue being an orbiter or choose not to, it's really as simple as that.

Remember that time is a very valuable but limited resource. Every time you spend with a girl who see you like a brother XD is time not spent with a girl who might see you as a romantic partner.
>>
>>39473365
oh ok if there's a whole season out then its worth starting
>>
>>39474456
>time is a very valuable but limited resource
>spending everyday in 4chan
shiiet
>>
>22
>look young as fuck
>not attracted to guys under 30

All you guys saying you're into younger chicks but I can't get a fucking look in, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>39474699
Maybe you're just ugly?

Pls be my gf
>>
>>39474699
Not into chicks (male)
>>
>>39474636
>Implying I do

Just a lazy Saturday afternoon around the house, friend. I'm heading out to the bars tonight on pussy patrol with a friend.
>>
>>39474699
Are you fat? Do you have a nice smile (i.e. not yellow, no missing teeth, etc.)?
>>
>>39474712
Have had a couple of bfs, would consider myself 6.5/10 plus points for young body.
>>39474780
5'5", 110lbs. Had braces for years, white smile with even teeth.

Maybe I am too shy?
>>
>>39474860
Maybe you're just not hanging out at places where a lot of 30+ year old guys hang out? Check out bars and what not that caters to older crowds.

Otherwise, I don't know. Maybe you're just a complete bitch or something?
>>
>>39474860
>Have had a couple of bfs
Fuck off, whore.
>>
>>39473638

Well, I am not really devastated though, you turboautist. I thought all of us here were on some levels of irony and sacrcasm. But I forgot where I am, where people take everything literaly. I don't give a shit about 2 random old hags, btw they warmly laughed at my comment about allowing them to eat. I can read social cues, unlike people on the spectrum like yourself.

But I guess I should just listen to you, some random imageboard faggot, on a sub-board for socialy awkward people no less. You had to deal with a lot of grandma bants I see. You're obviously some kind of expert even when you weren't there.
>>
>>39474860

>i'm a young qt who just can't get any male attention oh whatever should i do anon tee hee???
>>
>>39452564
I'm good bro. I would not suggest fucking a 55 y/o unless she is hot.
>>
>>39474924

You sound quite devastated to be honest man.
Pro-tip if you're move is to posture about how above the fray you are then maybe you shouldn't type out hilariously butt-blasted posts.
>>
File: 1450313984334.jpg (63KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
1450313984334.jpg
63KB, 744x615px
>>39474977

You sound really butt-blasted about some situation you weren't even a part of though, newfriend. I will type any posts I want, I am not responsible if autists like you overreact.

Lets just say these women were not grandma-tier nice. Maybe it doesn't translate well enough in a text format. They were quite openly hostile. Trust me. I hope that clarifies something for you and you can stop making me cringe.
>>
>>39475200

Please start a blog I'd read it every day.
>>
I'm not doing particularly well, in a rough place and struggling to get back on my feet, lost a lot of important people to me and can't seem to enjoy much anymore, just trying to get past this but it's not getting any easier.
>>
>>39475245

I don't think that's a good idea. Understanding irony is already difficult enough for you. You might get butthurt and confused again. You should stick to colouring books.
>>
>>39453590
>The stupidest questions ever asked on the internet.
Are you me?
>>
File: 1497981197935.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1497981197935.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>26, NEET loner
>No desire to start a family
>Uncomfortable with intimacy and close relationships in general
>Don't really care to do any traveling
>Feel no need to own any fancy material goods; a house, fast car, etc.
>No obligation felt to help others/the world
>Not religious/spiritual in any way
>Zero passion for any academic/career field; everything sounds like busywork
>Solitary hobbies/activities all feel equally pointless and unsatisfying
>Chronic depression/anxiety that cripples any motivation to change

Feels like I'm just waiting for the end at this point. There's just no lust for life in me. Wish I could just push a button and cease to exist.
>>
>>39474699
Post pics?? Cant tell with only text anon
>>
>>39476086
Hopefully with AI comes Matrix-tier virtual reality so we can live our perfect lives instead of the hell that reality is
>>
>>39476401
It sounds like an unrealistic fantasy but at the rate things are going we'll either have that in 10-30 years or we'll all be dead from a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>39476453
Both are equally fine with me tbqh
>>
>>39476401
yeah but then you'll just get depressed when you take off the goggles. And just like video games you'll find it's extremely hard to transfer the happiness you feel in the VR to real-life happiness. In fact real-life happiness doesn't really exist which is why so many successful people commit suicide. In fact there's really no difference in suicide rates between impoverished and rich people, or employed/unemployed people
>>
>>39476401

Being free to make endless hedonistic choices isn't heaven. You basically already do that and the result is you think you're in hell.
>>
>>39476516
>when you take off the goggles
Why would I take them off? Also, what goggles? I'm talking about direct brain-to-computer interface
>>
>>39476522
It doesn't necessarily have to be hedonistic, it just needs to be a reality where you can live the life you wanted to live.
>>
My boss just heavy implied to me that she likes to be fingered. What do I do with this information?
>>
>>39476920
offer your services like a good cuckboi
>>
>>39452564
Ha losers ive been doing well for myself and im just a stupid nigger nice cosy job be careful who you bully in school.
>>
>>39473943
You aren't 600 pounds
>>
>>39477031
What's a "nice cosy job"?
>>
>tfw no gf
30 this month lads, the point of no return
>>
>>39477145
31 and no bf. All faggots are trash. Complete whores the lot of them
>>
>>39477179
Being straight doesn't work because majority of women are roasties, being gay doesn't work because majority of (gay) men are turbosluts. What's left dude? I don't want to die alone
>>
>>39475456
he got you good, boy.
>>
>>39477218
We all die alone, originally.
>>
>>39477218
2D

Iike originaIIy
>>
>>39477031
you'll always be black though. we could all turn our lives around whenever we wanted. but you'll always be black.
>>
File: 1504318430838.jpg (65KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504318430838.jpg
65KB, 500x600px
>>39477329
>>39477119
Well more like light skin but whatever I take what I can gets a banking clerk job real easy lots of free time.
>>
File: 1439997909219.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439997909219.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>25
>Finally thought I found someone who would want to be around me
>Seemed like we're perfect for each other
>Finally had sex with her, was amazing
>She liked to watch anime, shoot guns, wasn't some super communist liberal
>Religious, but this is where shit hit the fan
>Went to her place last night for dinner
>Cooks me chicken over rice
>Proceeds to talk to me about Jesus
>Proceeds to tell me that I'm going to hell
>Don't understand why
>Tells me my religion (Greek Orthodox) is not valid
>Eat my dinner, and just drive home holding back a river of tears
>Got home and just bawled my eyes out for the first time in years

I was turned away because I was bad at sex basically. I don't think it gets more pathetic than that.
>>
>>39477706
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>>/reddit/
anywhere but here
>>
File: The Element of a Total Bummer.png (167KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
The Element of a Total Bummer.png
167KB, 500x313px
>>39452564
>turn 31 in 8 weeks
>divorced
>reverted to shut-in failed normie after kicked wife out because she found out OKcupid was a thing and that guys have no standards
>Stuck with condo
>too much of a pussy to date
>just work,vidya, drink
>think about hiring hooker but too scared of cops
>don't even really want to date a grill, I just want to magically wake up having been married for 2 years
>can't stop imagining myself being married to random women I see on the street

Could I just have an aneurysm please.
>>
>>39477811
I'm sorry Anon, I thought I made it out of robothood but I feel like I'm right back where it started.
>>
>>39477836
begging for sympathy on /r9k/ doesn't make you a robot. begone thot
>>
>>39477834
No, but you can fuck right off from by board.
>>
>>39454944

This
>>39455170

And ACTIVELY work on your friendships. Don't be a bitch and just wait for them to invite you to shit. If you have to be the anchor to get shit together to go do something FUCKING DO IT. You're already behind the power curve just by being the kind of faggot that goes to /r9k/, you don't have the luxury of just passively having a social life. Invite people to live music, go to pubs. People go to pubs because it's a place to be social, not to just pay more for beer.
>>
>>39453125
congratulations anon
I'll be rooting for you
>>
>>39454899
For what it's worth, happy birthday anon. I hope you were able to enjoy in some way.
>>
>>39477871
Honey-sweetie, this is a thread for adults, go play outside.
>>
>>39477958
This is also a board for incels you fucking retarded nigger monkey. Go with you non existent problems somewhere else.
>>
>>39477958
failed normie cuckolds aren't welcome here
>>
Pretty shitty, girlfriend left me for a friend, all my friends sided with them, now my life is in steady decline while theirs are all improving.
I'm pretty miserable.
>>
>>39455927
>>39455959
Can you guys not do an online course in the evening through a online school?

This may sound crazy, but I think trucking companies will pay for you to go to trucking school, then you have to work for them for a certain number of years. Maybe there's other things like this?
>>
>>39452564
pretty shit as always.
At least money is not a problem.
be sure to wear a condom anon. Dont know what could be in that old body
>>
>26
>work wagecuck data entry job
>still lives live with parents
then this happened
>randomly met 16 year old gay guy online 2 years ago
>he's charimastic, always invited me to his voice chat the second I came online
>made me feel legitametley happy for the first time since I was like 13
>this happened for over a year
>suddenly he doesn't invite me to chat anymore
>all he plays is mobashit with his new "friends"
>barely ever talks to me anymore
>>
>>39479118
Because gays are incapable of monogamy. They've inherited the worst traits of bitches.
>>
>>39453832
you deserve the hurt for being stupid enough to have a oneitis

you need to ditch these feelings asap and never get them for another woman again. you are wasting your time and energy and emotion
>>
>watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

wan't to kill myself

i never enjoyed the moment like these beautiful young people do, and i never will

fuck
>>
Trying to detox this month
>cut out porn/fap
>cut out alcohol
still working on cutting out nicotine/vaping

going to try and read a couple books this month too.
>>
>>39479259
Not him, but it's hard to avoid a small degree of onitis. There's always one girl on the top of your list.
>>
I've got such a fucking bleak on right now. Nearly 30. Alone. Not drinking but feeling it there. Fasting to try and lose some weight. Just feeling really crummy. Trying not to focus on my joke of a life, working part time for minimum wage.
>>
>>39479420
this is a great start, proud of you, you need to stop nicotine tho, research says it can have severe psychological effects.

I smoked too for a looong time. Know that feeling when you wake up and hadn't had a smoke for the whole time? Know that "need" you have? This is pretty normal, but did you also feel the freedom in your head when you wake up? It feels much clearer, everything, before you take the first hit.
>>
>>39479501
Thanks. Dude I've gone a day or two here or there and the difference in mental acuity and anxiety is night and day.

What sort of psychological effects did you experience while using and after quitting? I could use some motivation from another anon.
>>
>>39452564
So tired of being a fucking virgin. I have a job, a house, a car/motorcycle. I have enough social skills to manage literally ghetto niggers at work but not enough to get laid. I am just so fucking formal, I am more comfortable in a job interview than a party. I abandoned all my old friends because I didn't want them to see I was a fuckup and now I am a fuckup because I have no friends. I am thinking of flying to Thailand just to lose my virginity and get away from this dreary weather, just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>39479571
When i stopped my mind went sharp as never before, but it was a weird sharpness, everything seemed much stronger, meaning visuals, sounds, everything, i was aggressive like a gorilla too.

But after a few days it settled to a normal level. Nicotine gives you a slight buzz at first, a little calmness, but it's very very little. Your brain needs it tho, because for obvious reasons. It's not the calmness or imagined concentration boost you get from it, it's mostly the dopamine your brain gets addicted too, and this shit feels nice for a few weeks but after that you basically feel the same as before just with more cloudiness and an disgusting addiction.

Being clean from it gave me a lot more focus, more breath, even with vaping, and an overall cleaner feeling of my body. Can't really describe it. Also i noticed that my mood went on a normal wavelength, no ups and downs but a more steady level.

Nicotine and alcohol have such severe effects on your psyche it's terrifying that this shit is even allowed.
>>
>>39479772
Thanks for the insight. I'm going to finish this last bit of juice (<1ml), wash and pack my shit away. It's also always a struggle when driving by a gas station and you get the itch for a disposable.
>>
File: 1449522572108.jpg (458KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1449522572108.jpg
458KB, 2480x1754px
Doing okay

Broke up with the gf 2 weeks ago. My social life naturally took a bit of a hit as I had
somewhat lost a few older friends after I started dating her, and most of the friends I made via her is obviously a bit "off limit".

So my social life suffers, but I worked this weekend, so I didn't notice all that much.

My Warhammer army is progressing nicely for the tournament next month.
>>
>>39476522
Great post. However virtual reality hedonism is probably far superior to the kind of hedonism the average NEET can indulge in... Wageslaving might often be horrible but at least you are going somewhere and have a somewhat open ended future unlike NEETs that basically live on borrowed time that they cannot even appreciate because without the contrast of responsibilities all the free time is worthless and the guilt/shame crushes you eventually (if anxiety and depression hasn't already).
>>
>>39479966
you can do it have some disgusting eastern german humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL18VitfW-I
>>
>>39471532
but both of those shows are really entertaining you grumpy fuck
>>
>>39479118
lmao faggot btfo. i love it.
>>
>>39452564
mW95AVh
>>
>>39471532
pic origenally related
>>
25 here.

In school and will be a graduate before my 30's.
Decent and somewhat stable(for now) manufacturing job making decent money, but still have to deal with bullshit from bosses because I lack education to do much else, and they know this.

Looking at how much worse it could be, I'm fine with this for now.
>>
Ive spent the last 12 years role playing a woman on world of Warcraft for attention and free stuff/raid invites
>>
Still feeling as unmotivated as I did in high school except now my energy levels and ability to interact with others are much worse. Able to hold down a job, be responsible and pay bills/put some money away but thats about it. Most of my life is just going through the motions instead of thriving. I'm doing better than my low income friends, but thats not impressive considering I had a relatively comfortable, affluent upbringing with all my schooling paid for. The story of my life is unrealized potential and now I think its too late to turn it around. Working in the trades and I think about going back to school someday but probably will not. Been in Seattle for two months renting a room in a house with a friend and two people he knows but I cant really connect with them and spend most time in my room or out doing things by myself.
>>
File: Untitled.png (193KB, 416x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
193KB, 416x325px
>26 years old
>really good degree
>work a job that while it isn't minimum wage/mcjob is pretty shit given my background
>feel like a huge underachiever, embarrassed to say what I do
>peers are all working amazing jobs
>at the same time don't see the point as I have nothing to spend my complete lack of money on anyway as it is
>work out in home gym, commute, go to work, come home and sleep
>on weekends do gardening or sometimes drive around the countryside, watch YouTube videos too
>have no need to buy anything, just saving money up yet live in a country with some of the highest housing prices in the world, almost 0 chance I'll ever be able to afford something
>no desire to travel
>gf of 4 years left me, (inb4 normie reeee), have no desire to date/sex

just feels so mundane, men were not meant to live this way. we need some sort of greater purpose
>>
Doing okay. Reunited with the boys, drank a bit, ate hot wings, played games. Nice escape from horrible reality of piling bills.
>>
>>39454668
I was lurking just to see what life could be like in 5 years.

Exactly the same.
>>
Fucking hell lads, this thread is making m want to go for a walk.
>>
>>39481175

Nice.
I've been catfishing in chatrooms for like 9 years.
Not for money but just to find people to talk about my weird fantasies with.
I used to think it was a huge waste of time and it probably was but I feel it dememed me in a lot of ways that normal guys can't understand.
>>
File: 1496457042001.png (266KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1496457042001.png
266KB, 552x543px
I have no doubt in my mind that I am one of the most pathetic people on this board:

>24 year old
>haven't sex in over 2 years, only had one gf once
>like 2 friends
>spend over $200 on Tinder and gotten 2 dates and 0 gfs from it
>spend over $100 on OkCupid and gotten 0 dates from it
>god knows how much I've spent at bars and clubs, and other events and conventions, and I have gotten 0 female contact from any of it
>work out every day after work, dress well, and nothing has ever come from it

Literally my entire life is me trying and failing. I have not once succeeded at anything I've tried at. In fact, the harder I try at something the more I seem to fail. And I will continue to try and fail because I am a glutton for punishment and there is a vague hope in the back of my mind that something will go different the next time. But it never will, and I know this, but my only other option is to lay down and rot
>>
>running and using stairs is starting to get harder

Its all down hill from here isn't it
>>
>>39483191
Nigger there are virgins in their 30s here.
>>
>>39483290
none try as hard as me, I bet
>>
>>39483236
It doesn't have to. Start exercising, just enough to stay on top of daily tasks at least.
>>
>>39471532
Only Dragonball Super at the moment, dropped Pokemon Sun Moon because it was too shitty.
>>
>>39467627

30yr here

4chan has helped me overall. pol and fit got the dedication to lift. k got me locked and loaded. next step is out then diy
>>
File: beeuris3.png (171KB, 471x405px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris3.png
171KB, 471x405px
>>39483332
>dropped Pokemon Sun Moon because it was too shitty
fuck those writers! ash never wins shit and they nerfed him. How the fuck is he having any problems with these scrubs after 20 years of experience? end it now! sun and moon is gay as fuck, stupid ass owl won't take battle serious, his shitty dog mon sucks ass. he should be mopping the floor with those kids
>>
File: 4312414`5235.jpg (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
4312414`5235.jpg
11KB, 205x246px
>>39452564
>27 year old male
>haven't had a gf in 2 years
>only moved out for 6 months to live with her
>haven't spoken to her since i dumped her for cheating
>drink heavily on my days off
>own 2 vehicles
>recently bought a motorcycle
>been going to the gym 5 years
>waiting to die while i pay rent to my parents
>>
File: 1504017701692.jpg (49KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504017701692.jpg
49KB, 400x225px
>>39483408
The style and whole setting of SM sucks and on top of that they also ruined Brock and Misty with that shitty style. Everytime these SM screenshots show up I want to think it's fan art but it's not.
>>
>>39483459
Looks like Tumblr fan art.
>>
>>39483191
You arent doing too bad, friend. Maybe try e harmony or match.com? You've gotten laid at least so maybe you just need better profile pictures.
>>
File: xialoin showdown takes a bus.png (2MB, 1900x1064px) Image search: [Google]
xialoin showdown takes a bus.png
2MB, 1900x1064px
>all this people working retail

Factory jobs is the best ex-neet job you could get. You start as an assembler with no skillls so you are mostly working with mexicans and other fresh of the boat immigrants. You are likely to stand in front of a conveyor belt doing the same repetitive task for 8hrs.

You will be surprised by how many people can't deal with it because "muh bored at a lack of social interaction." Socially retarded and border line mute, but this a job field that really appreciates someone who shows up every day on time. After 6 months, there was a job position as a machine operator and the supervisor recommended me for the job despite we never having a real conversation.

I quite after 2 years when the company forced me to work day shifts, couldn't deal with the anxiety of dayshift due to there being a lot more people and quit. After a couple of months I applied for another position at another factory as an assembler, once again after 6 months I was being offered another position as a machine operator.

If you live in an area with factory jobs that offer night shifts, thats where you wanna be. No bullshit normie shit, just you and a conveying belt or a machine. Most of the normies are also pretty chill as most chad type of normies can't deal with the lack of social stimulation as oppose to retail.
>>
>early 30s robot
>trying to decide what to play
>writing letter to boss asking to work overtime because money needs
>thinking about how I'm going to save my roastie cousin's marriage Monday because I just found out she's cheating on her beta pajeet husband
>trying to find a way to save my 9 year old niece so she won't turn into a wreck like her mother when this explodes in everyone's face
>also trying to figure it out how I'm going to ask her for a $3K loan right after all that because I'm broke
>>
>>39484008
Blackmail her?

Originaldesu
>>
>>39484157
Nah, she's too strong headed, would probably reveal it all rather than play along.
>>
does anyone else read these threads and laugh at the posts that hit closest to home

it's the weirdest combination of despair and amusement
>>
File: 1504181206133.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1504181206133.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>25th birthday in 2 weeks
>gf dumped me a month ago.. can't blame her
>work at a shitty restaurant where ive been getting less and less hours (only working 7hrs this week)
>no car
>no friends
>my teeth are on the verge of falling out of my fucking face and i have no money to get them fixed
>live with mom
>she got fired a month ago from her job and has yet to find another
>have to use all my money to pay bills, buy food, gas money, etc
>feels like my life is stuck

dammit guys, i just want a fucking hug
>>
>>39483785
I work at night in retail. I work in produce chopping and packaging fruits and veggies. It's comfy as fuck. No customers, few coworkers (those who work nights don't bother me), i get to listen to music, etc
>>
>>39454944

Finish college on time and don't be fat.
>>
File: 1272196580563.jpg (140KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
1272196580563.jpg
140KB, 1024x748px
>>39484315
When you've reached the point in your life where you're actually unironically posting in one of these threads (as opposed to doing literally anything else with your time), laughing is pretty much all you have left. You have no hope. You have no motivation. You have no one else to speak with besides other anonymous failures on a Laotian Sweater-Weaving Commune. Your inability to live a more fulfilling life (like so many of your peers) feels so absurd that it becomes comical.
>>
>>39484560
>Finish college on time

Too late.
>>
I JUST GOT LAID
Shit was so cash
>>

kissless virgin who never had a girlfriend

never have worked a day in my life

overweight, ugly, balding, and socially awkward

Mommy just told me that I'll be getting her pension after she dies, so $58,000 a year for life. I'm pretty much gonna live the NEET life.
>>
File: 1410395086779.png (14KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1410395086779.png
14KB, 178x178px
>>39484679

how did this happen anonsan
>>
>>39484726
Apart from the the first 4 lines that's breddy gud. You're better off than a lot of NEETs.

>tfw parents won't leave anything because they're bad with money
>>
>>39452564
I turned 19 today and I told myself I will not live with my mother in my 20s

Currently planning my future before it's too late
>>
File: 49er pepe 13.png (247KB, 560x548px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe 13.png
247KB, 560x548px
>truck driver
>drive tomatoes to drop off and then back again
>only talk to intercom
>listen to music and pod casts
>tfw read when they unload
>no human interaction for 12 hours +
>>
I'd be more inclined to fuck a 55yr old cougar than an 18 yr old desu, assuming she is still hot like courtney cox or jennifer anniston

the idea of talking to a teenager is terrifying to me now
>>
>>39452564
25+THREAD STILL UP

aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>39485568
I'm curious anon, what's the intercom for? Is it mandatory to use it? Is it a free for all forum thing?
>>
What happens to us? How many people do you know of with large gaps in their employment history? I don't see other people like us.
>>
>>39469794

Oh god yeah. People treat you much more leniently when you're in your late teens/early 20s because society deems that period as being the only acceptable point in your lives where it's ok to still be figuring yourself out. Past that point, most people are pretty uncaring and cold toward you. Normies don't really go through this because by 25+ they have a solid network of friends and probably are already in a committed relationship.
>>
>26
>kv
>neet for 4 years
>finally land a job
I'm starting tomorrow and I'm afraid I won't fit in.
>>
My mom got some cheap Chinese food from a shitty restaurant here in rural Oklahoma and now it's 3 AM and I'm literally writhing on the floor in pain. I think I'm about to die.
>>
>>39452564
>same ol night depression
>trying to stave it off with a few drinks
>only went to detox a fortnight ago and have already come tumbling off the wagon because fuck it I don't think my life is worth living if I can't dink at night
>no
>>
>all these fucking non virgins ITT
You don't know what real suffering is, niggers
>>
Do you lads ever consider how the odds of us being as unhappy as we are are the same as the odds of us being extremely happy?

We're statistical anomalies, just like the most happy an successful people in the world. We're just on the wrong end of those statistics.
>>
>>39487845

This is true autism.
Happiness is an emotion not a statistical category.
There aren't "happy people" and "unhappy people."
>>
File: 1429158042759.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1429158042759.png
183KB, 370x359px
>24 y/o
>still 2 years of school left
>complete social autist no friends kissless handholdless virgin
>barely employed
>family is terrible and i cant wait to get out of this hellhole

for better or worse i look 18 so i can pretend my life is still on track
>>
File: me.jpg (940KB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
940KB, 1043x1500px
doing well
>>
>>39487917
Maybe a phrased that badly. I'm not talking about happiness so much as the things that make us happy. The bodies and minds we were born with, how we grew up and the experiences we had as a result, etc.
>>
File: 1504066066693.jpg (84KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1504066066693.jpg
84KB, 479x377px
>>39452564
26, neet living at home. literally the biggest fucking loser out of all my friends from high school, no odea how to turn my life around. applying to.jobs has gotten me.nowhere at all. i want to.doe.
>>
File: 1503990220915.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1503990220915.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>23 ex alcoholic
>drank 1-2 fifths of vodka a day
>fucked up my pancreas and liver
>had to be on a fucking feeding tube for 3 months because anytime i ate something i would throw ot up an my stomach would feel like im getting stabbed by 23 knives
>did some scary permanent damage
>been almost 90 days sober
>my rehab program ends on monday
>no idea what to do with life
>neet anti-social community college drop out retard

I just wanna die already. Im thinking about killing a handle of shitty vodka on tuesday and blowing my head off with daddys .32
>>
>>39487973
stop whining and fucking do it faggot
>>
>>39487973
Don't do it, just to annoy >>39488035.
>>
>>39487973
fellow alcohol here too, just completed rehab and fallen off the wagon already.

curious how did you afford to drink that much?
>>
>>39488056
I had a shitty but comfy job. I would drink on the job every day and no one said anything. If i couldnt afford the alc i would steal it. A fifth of vodka is $6.88 where i live less than a pack of cigarettes. Been to jail for shoplifting a couple times but most of the time when i got caught they would just take the shit back and tell me to fuck off since i was stealing shit that was less than 10. I hate my life
>>
>>39488143
ahhh i see.
I had temporarily forgot alcohol is ridiculously expensive where I live
>>
>>39488056
How long rehab did you do, and how long after that did you fall off the wagon? I've been sober about 70 days iirc
>>
>>39459963
M80 how you earning so little in Aus doin full time graft?
>>
>>39480613
I'm not gay though.

oreganol
>>
>>39454919
>recover three years ago
>get laid off a year ago
>recruiters basically tell me its hard to place me in a position because hiring managers prefer to scalp talent that are currently employed in a job in the field
>>
>go to a bar yesterday night to meet one friend with other people I don't know (female friends of his gf)
>at some point the fat one asks me what I am doing in my life, then how old I am.
>I am 26
>"oh, I thought you were older"
>Older like what?
>"I thought you were in your 30s"
>...

At that point I was pretty drunk and enjoying myself, I went straight back to sober and depressed.

Like it's not shitty enough to be closer to 30 than to 20, I get told that I look at least 5 years older than I am. It's like the second time an ebriated person tells me this (= without filter) so there must be some truth to it, and it's depressing as hell
>>
>>39485568
Saving for my test, I can't wait to get out the office.
>>
>>39488588
Maybe she was being a cunt so she'd feel better about herself. Or trying to bring down your confidence so you'd stoop to fucking her.

Don't trust women regarding that stuff, especially fatties.
>>
>>39488638
>>39488588
Yeah dont fucking go to a bar to meet up women.
>>
>>39481837
Sounds comfy tbqh familylammo
>>
>>39488638
yeah I've noticed fat and ugly women are the worst when it comes to insulting you and bringing you down. Like they think it will make you magically attracted to them or something
>>
>>39489107
They're women who are fat and ugly, throw in old and they're the most toxic (as much as I hate that word) people in existence

t. worked in retail and customer support
>>
>>39452564
25 year old here, got a hubby, over 100k in the bank, comfy job, no addictions. How does it feel being a virginal fag?
>>
>>39479499
Taking a shit at my job now. Why do these jobs exist which one can barely support ones self? What is this torture?
>>
>>39479599
Should be good? Seems like once you have life sorted than getting women comes naturally.
>>
26. AUSTRALIA HERE.

HOW DO I GET A JOB IF I'VE NEVER HAD A JOB? AND I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS/LACK OF CONSCIENCE TO LIE ON MY RESUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39473257
literal - original - autism
>>
I'm seriously considering paying someone to spoon me for an hour while I weep quietly to myself.
>>
>>39491341
Aren't there literal whores out there who specialize in cuddling?
>>
How do I start a new life? I'm 25 and miserable at my job but I don't know what other kind of job to move on to.
>>

I can already feel the mana surging throughout my body. SOON
>>
>26
>really bad joint and muscle pain
>try everything including improving my diet,going out more, and take more breaks from sitting
>nothing worked
>it even gets worse

once i start eating healthy my body starts hurting like a motherfucker, i really don't fucking know anymore, its like my body is not rewarding me for anything, it keeps degrading despite that i lost 10lbs already.
how do i get out of this hell? im literally eating oranges,apples,cucumbers,tomatoes,lean meat etc and it keep getting worse.
health is literally 99% genetics, fuck this gay shit
>>
>>39484315
i want to help everyone in this thread, i don't find it funny, maybe a little bit comforting.
i would seriously dump bitcoin/paypal every week here if i was filthy rich or something
>>
>>39491638
>i would seriously dump bitcoin/paypal every week here if i was filthy rich or something
You do realize to most of us money really isn't the biggest problem, right?
>>
>>39491660
i reckon that most people here are super poor,however i could be wrong
>>
>>39491719
While that might be true, I know poor (not struggling) people who have WAY more fun than me.
>>
>>39486071
for dispatch. they tell you where to pick up and the gps directs you there
>>
>>39489981
Agency, good luck mate
>>
>>39452564
>27
>applying to panda express
worst timeline desu
>>
>>39477706
>rejected because your version of her imaginary friend isn't good enough
>>
>>39452564
> get up in late afternoon
> eat large breakfast and watch youtube jontron vids
>play online vidya for 3h hurting my hands further, even though wanted to quit
> go on r9k

yes I would fuck a 55 year old, just the other day i was collecting pics of hot matures as my mom imprinted me on hairy milfs through walking around the house naked (thanks you fucking whore)

pic realated would oedipally inseminated with rage induced mating press prior to eating her out submissively
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.