[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >came across a book talking about my family and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 03-770x425.jpg (47KB, 770x425px) Image search: [Google]
03-770x425.jpg
47KB, 770x425px
>be me
>came across a book talking about my family and my ancestors
>i read it
>most of my ancestors were bad ass blacksmiths,meanwhile i'm an introverted faggot that cant even talk with his cat without sperging a bit

if they only knew how pointless it all was,i'm such a disappointment
>>
>>39452537
Anon, your ancestors were badass blacksmiths because they to were introverted spergs. I guarantee you if a customer actually stayed longer than 5 seconds they'd have been pissed off at their very presence but simultaneously if they asked what they were doing they'd sperg over their various tongs and which tools were hand-me-downs from wayback when and how crucible steel is literal magic just like a robot would about their specific tism.
>>
>>39452537
Blacksmiths were basically outcasts.
>>
>>39452537
You too can be a blacksmith, being an autistic sperg definitely isn't a barrier in a world where you can online shop for everything
>>
>>39452537
>tfw there are literally no blacksmithing schools in my nation

And it's almost impossible to find someone to learn from, I guess factories took care of all of that, a shame really, I think working metals is interesting and can have creative purposes in this day and age.
>>
>>39452874
it's too much work for a thing i might not even enjoy in the long run,also i'm not a practical guy
i'd rather daydream than actually get my shit done
>>
>>39452537
Take solace op, if you were an autistic blacksmith I would be autistic enough to buy something sweet from you to smite my enemies and shit you know
>>
There was one dude in a group I was sort of friends with who said he had a family history of blacksmithing and was going to be one. Autistic fantasy or not, I hope he did.
If you look around you can find online guides on blacksmithing pretty easily. You really can get all the supplies you need to start it. It just takes some work to get started, which... well, good luck for /r9k/.
>>
File: DEQ3WZlVYAEJ3NF.jpg (11KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
DEQ3WZlVYAEJ3NF.jpg
11KB, 236x229px
>>39453000
>mfw i' wasnt born in medieval times so i cant forge sick swords so anons could go on a medieval beta uprising crusade
>>
being a blacksmith:

(bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang)

Yu what Ye want, ok leave the Money over Der!

(bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang)
>>
>tfw I am actually an autistic blacksmith

Probably the best job for autistic spergs: spend all day alone in the workshop, sell shit online, never talk to another human bean ever again
>>
If they can do it, so can you
>>
>>39454001
But how did you set it up? Or alternatively where did you find one willingly to take people?
>>
>>39452537
Its not your fault brother. They werent force fed soy, given autism inducing vaccinations, made to drink fluride, made to swallow anti-depressants or grew up eating mcdonalds. We were doomed from the start, accelerated Darwinism by ((them)) to control the population.
>>
>>39452537
because modern society made everyone weak werid faggots.
>>
>>39454148
>They werent force fed soy, given autism inducing vaccinations, made to drink fluride, made to swallow anti-depressants or grew up eating mcdonalds.
You make it sound like this somehow set you up for a terrible life. You are old enough to post here, stop eating fast food, eat soy or do any of the other bullshit you discribed.
>>
File: 120 - U3cN8KD.png (40KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
120 - U3cN8KD.png
40KB, 255x200px
You think you got it bad?

>Parents tell me about my Great Grandfather a few months ago
>He owned an entire island in the Caribbean, just off the coast of antigua
>Had tons of money, built his own car, high rank in the British navy
>Grandmother grew up there
>She cut ties with her father and moved to Scotland because she didn't like him
>He had very traditional values when it came to inheritance
>He tried to reconnect with her when my father was born, wanted a grandson to give his land and fortune to in return for naming the child
>She told him to fuck off
>TFW in another timeline I'm living it up on a tropical island without a financial care in the world
>TFW in this timeline I'm a neet trying to get a job in a call centre so I can have some form of income

T..thanks Grandma
>>
>>39454237
My grandparents from my mother's side were also rich as fuck, owning various manors and a lot of land, they died relatively young when my mother was in her 20s, I don't know what happened but all that money was lost.

Still makes me mad that I could forever live as a neet instead I'm here on the poverty line.
>>
>>39454196
Because it is.
Other then eatin grass soy exists in everything. Even plastic containers release chemicals into food that screw with testosterone levels in men.
>>
>>39454460
Not the guy you're talking to, but you're right that fucking everything is poisoned.
It's more about avoiding the outright bad things like BPA/BPS and all those similar chemicals and reducing the amount of lesser things like soy. Even with all those things, it's still very possible to be successful.
You have to watch yourself and stay focused on improvement. It takes conscious effort and motivation to not be useless in this current year.
>>
My ancestors from both my mother and father's side were
Revolutionaries
Soldiers
Farmers
Engineers
Businessmen
Feels good man also im in a paw school
>>
>>39455061
*law
Phone posting is a curse
>>
File: kek.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>he thinks blacksmiths were cool and outgoing

Kek, read a history book you retard. They were autists that worked metal. That's it.
>>
how is your fault you can no longer be a blacksmith anymore?

think about it. at some point in time, your line of smiths stopped being smiths, so they stopped teaching the younger generations.

we're all victims of this technology change.
even if you want to be a farmer, you really can't because it's basically co-opted by the state.

but yeah, automation and technology is so wonderful!
>>
>>39455334
>he thinks Being able to bend metal to his Will is boring and simple
Piss off and go fiddle your dogs anus or something
>>
>>39455640
Lmao yeah work your ass so you can make swords for the Chad knights
>>
File: isis wojack.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
isis wojack.png
36KB, 690x539px
>grandfather was a badass chad who terrorized and owned a small gang in a town in Pakistan.

>Be me
>Live in Uk
>Not even that much of a paki now. (Don't know all the language and all my family acts white, especially the girls who act like thots.)
>Just wanna live in Pakistan shooting guns and submissive women like my grandfather
Went Pakistan couple years ago. Loved it very much, you can basically do whatever the fuck you want if you're a dude. And the internet was dirt cheap and at a fairly decent speed.
>>
>>39455740
>knights
>chads
Nigga you high
>>
I was going to play vidyas all day again, but this thread has motivated me to try making a maille hauberk again.
>>
>>39455782
>embracing the distructive nature of his race
Follow your dreams and try to not blow up
>>
>>39455782

Paki here and same bro. If you have a Y chromosome and aren't dirt poor Pakistan is a haven. I lived in a close gated citihousing and went out of the community to do literally anything I could want without getting in any trouble. Love spending my vacations there
>>
>>39455827
Well you better get started those things take time and effort good luck on your project anon
>>
>>39455620
>we're all victims of this technology change.
a year ago i would have agreed with this, i still do to some extent but we have to stop acting like its the only change thats every happened

those blacksmiths were also victims to the industrial revolution but they still had a respected title and role by adapting to the new means of production

yeah we cant be farmers anymore really, but the same went for farmers: once we had civilazation they couldnt be hunter gatherers anymore. Everything changes, we need to stop pretending their is only 1 way to live life, when really its just a constant cycle of perpetual changes.

same thing with us now, those who are deemd successful just managed to adapt to the current enviroment of social media hyperentertainment and instant gratification.

albeit our biggest enemy as a result of this is mass alienation. which is something relatively new for our social brains to deal with.
>>
>>39453578
lol they're always startled or bothered by your presence
>>
>>39455860
I like my culture very much though:
>grow a massive neckbeard
>beat the shit out of women who go out of line and act like roasties
>beat the shit out of faggots who act like roasties
>every man is entitled to at least 4 waifu.
>every man has to build a sense of honor for himself so it gives people purpose.

>>39455908
Marshallah brother. Also Eid Mubarak, did you see any dumb roasties acting like roasties and bringing shame to us?
>>
>>39456016
Paki lifestyle allways felt way too savage and unpredictable for my standards
Maybe if it was a bit less violent it could actually be good who knows
>>
>>39455789
>Literally raised to fight and to be fit
>Not chad
Keep whining in your 100 degree cellar smithfag
>>
>>39452537
>>39452537
smithing is literally the spergiest old-timey job there is.
>sit in your shed
>hit piece of metal
>don't talk to anyone, you can barely hear a thing, because you got hearing damage from the constant loud TINK TINK TINK TINK noise
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.