[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave Canada? I fucking hate this country and everyone in it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: autism.jpg (15KB, 475x428px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
15KB, 475x428px
How do I leave Canada? I fucking hate this country and everyone in it
>>
>>39451411
can't u just cross over to the US lol?
>>
>>39451446
Doesn't sound legal
>>
we are full mmkay?
>>
At least your country has healthcare. Stay over there you dumb bastard.
>>
>>39451456
I thought that Canadians don't need a visa and all that shit to go to the US
kinda like the EU states
>>
>>39451525
So does Britain and it's still a shithole
>>
>>39451525
Lol.

And same, OP. Let me know if you find a way out of this shithole.
>>
>>39451411
Can you tell me about Canada and why you don't like it? I imagine it's like a less populated America
>>
>>39451525
Free shitty healthcare.

My doctor could give not give less of a fuck about my medical issues. The fucking internet has helped me more than that chink ever would.
>>
>>39451921
My dentist is worse. I found out that I had Periodontitis and cavities over a year before he found out
>>
>>39451896
I believe he hates it because, like most people in here, he's a straight while dude who hates homos, immigrants and liberals, and Canada has all of that.
>>
>>39451411
I'd rather live in Canada than Burgerland, desu. You don't have it that bad. Yeah, Trudeau sucks but at least he's competent. Trump isn't.
>>
I fucking hate the political climate here, but I don't mind the people. Where in Canada do you guys live? I'm from NB
>>
>>39451551
It's slightly more complicated if he wants to work here, he would need a TN visa and his employer would need to justify his job.
>>
>>39452207
>Trudeau sucks but at least he's competent. Trump isn't.
I'm not saying Trump is good at all but Trudeau has done a lot of shady shit which the media refuses to cover
(wonder why). He's known to have ties to some billionaire Arab oilniggers and Carib as well (early this year one of them "let" him use his private island for his family vacation, wonder at what price). However, the media doesn't cover any of it and Trudeau doesn't answer when the conservatives ask him about any of this shit.
I believe the damage trudeau and the liberals have done will be felt very well in 5-10 years. People just don't know half of it yet
>>
I'd love to leave canada. This place really does suck. There aren't any better western places to go to though.
The official /r9kanada/ plan is to move out to some rural place. You can live your robot life with few others around.
>>
>>39451411
You get marketable skills and qualifications that allow you to work in another country, rather than being a useless piece of shit animefag.

>>39452458
This doesn't sound like vague conspiracy at all.
>>
>>39451411
Build a space rocket u stupid cunt
>>
>>39451411
Swap places with me
t. Dutchfag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.