[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate trannies so much, they're like women but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1504063233880.jpg (385KB, 712x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1504063233880.jpg
385KB, 712x1050px
I fucking hate trannies so much, they're like women but more egotistical and narcissistic.
>>
>>39451154
trannies are for protecting and cuddling anon they need love more than anyone else
>>
>>39451287
t. virgin that has never met a tranny
>>
I'm a tranny. I accept your hatred and I wish I was never born.
>>
>>39451462
fuck you dont post in my thread again
>>
>>39451478
Anon why's my are you so mean, you make me sad ):
>>
>>39451462
You have a harder life than most and I understand why you would feel that way. It sucks when nobody accepts you and you can't even accept yourself. I hope you feel better though.
>>
>>39451492
get the fuck out of my thread you stupid fucking thot bitch tranny nigger
>>
>>39451154
Every tranny and person that considers themselves part of "LGBTBBQ+ community" is a retarded entitled cunt that couldn't grow up and stayed a child forever.
>>
Suck my gt faggot
>>
The misery that trannies feel daily is enough to make me be fortunate to not be fucked up like they are
>>
>>39451154
Don't worry anon, trannies hate you even more than women do.
>>
>>39452133
trannies don't know me and women definitely don't know me
>>
>>39452156
You say that, but everyone can recognize your kind quickly enough. Alphas get the women, betas get the trannies. You? You get nothing.
>>
>>39452156
maybe nobody wants to because youre a cunt? your post is stupid and your responses are rude and idiotic, you dont deserve anybody. Maybe stop channeling your anger towards us and start reflecting on how much of a loser you are
>>
>>39452199
>>39452200
t. angry trannies
>>
>>39452204
okay tru
>>
>>39452199
>betas get the trannies.
liar i don't even get trannies
>>
>>39452234
Then come introduce yourself to us! Or become one of us. Either way.
>>
>>39452226
i literally posted this thread in the tranny general so yeah i know you're a tranny
>>
I saw a tranny in my town today.

A skinny teen boy with bad hair, bad make up and a bad little black dress and heels.

looked like a gay boi in a dress
>>
>looked like a gay boi in a dress
thats what they all look like
>>
>>39452261
where do you meet trans people? i've literally only met one in my life
>>
File: 1500841436311.jpg (102KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500841436311.jpg
102KB, 960x1280px
Only the right wing trannies tend to be the cool ones. The leftists are always sjws and femimists. Obviously they're gonna be annoying.
>>
>>39452376
right wing ones are fucked up too.

t. dated a right wing tranny that attempts suicide every few months and fails
>>
>>39451154
>more egotistical and narcissistic
I'm sorry friend, that is simply not possible.
The big difference is that trannies can't hide it as well because they don't have proper females brains to manipulate at high efficiency with.
>>
File: 1496140951931.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1496140951931.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>39452388
>keeps failing at suicide.
Lol how
I never said they weren't mental. But for talking to and hanging out they're better than feminist trannies
>>
File: 87457878-078.png (2MB, 2024x1088px) Image search: [Google]
87457878-078.png
2MB, 2024x1088px
>>39451154 (OP)
Theirs a group of trannies called agp's:

they are failed straight males, that have at least one of the following things:
futanari fetish
gamp (attracted to trannies)
crossdressing fetish
transvestitic fetish
feminization fetish
gender bender anime fetish
yuri hentai fetish
lesbian fetish

many can have multiple of those, alongside having autism(which can cause gender expersion issue) and thinking that women have easier lives. they see how girls get treated (for example dating and how much easier they have for dating at face value) and then wish they could be one because then their life would suck. Combining with the fetishes that become overwhelming and control their brains.

these are the evil people in society that want to breakdown the meaning of gender sex and sex roles traditional views, so they can sneak into the womens bathroom and scare people/rape, trick men into becoming homosexuals, ruinin society by spreading their communist social justice leftist ideas. they will start rasiin the next generation of terrible children that we are already seeing ruining society. they start passing bills that will jail you for a year if u missgender them even when they look like a man.

god will weigh down on them for their life styles and they will be punished for dooming society and raping women.
>>
>>39452334
there's likely more here than you think around here because if it's brought up it's either pointless or thread derailing. There's at least 5 viewing this thread right now.
if a place exists that says "here's where you meet trans people" it will without fail be filled with vapid sjws
>>39452388
>>39452492
if they fail like that then they were always doing it for attention/cry out for help unless theres proof like ending up with serious injuries/hospitalisation
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.