[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brush your teeth every morning and every night Take a shower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 1356662667624.jpg (677KB, 800x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1356662667624.jpg
677KB, 800x1165px
Brush your teeth every morning and every night
Take a shower once a day
Exercise at least once a day (walking 20-30 minutes will work)
Drink lots of water
Avoid sugar, caffeine, junk food, and fast food
Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
Focus on your hobbies in your spare time
Avoid negative websites and negative people
Don't dwell on the past, focus on the future
Set goals for yourself and work on them every day
Accept yourself

It's never too late. You can make your dreams come true.
>>
File: 1486014139287.gif (2MB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486014139287.gif
2MB, 500x408px
Thanks anon. Does this work for you?
>>
>>39451064
Uh, yeah, no.
>>
>>39451098
Doing these things won't make you happy, they are chores. They take effort and it's not fun, you will resist. But doing these things enables you to move forward, it will set you on the path to achieving happiness. It will set you on the path to breaking free.
>>
JUST

bango bingo bazingo
>>
>>39451064
Good list OP except for one thing. Taking a shower daily will fuck up your hair and making it greasy faster, you should instead shower every two days.
>>
>>39451098
>tfw never nurse a sick vigne back to health
>>
I can't find any hobbies that interest me, I see everything as a waste of time. It all fucking suck, amigos, I have constant back pain for being sitting and lying on bed all day, I barely walk out the door, I hate fucking people and my fucking country
>>
File: 10d.jpg (104KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
104KB, 960x925px
You forgot the moat important thing OP. Just be yourself. Bee uRself.
>>
>>39451179
As I'm sure everyone here knows, "just be yourself" means nothing. It means do nothing.

If you are unhappy with yourself and your life, doing nothing will not make you happy with yourself and your life. You must change the things you dislike and work towards the life you want to have.
>>
Doing those thing won't make me happy or loved.
>>
>>39451064
I do 2/11
>>
No, thanks. Not for me.
>>
>>39451064
That's nice but I wouldn't be here if doing those actually improved my condition.
>>
>>39451222
>>39451288
I responded to those thoughts here >>39451118
>>
File: 1490125987549.jpg (120KB, 850x687px) Image search: [Google]
1490125987549.jpg
120KB, 850x687px
>>39451354
Tell me when the happiness part is supposed to come. It's been over two years for me now and the only thing that has improved is my life expectancy. Though that will hardly matter if I'm going to off myself anyway.
Why should I keep doing this shit instead of slipping back into degeneracy?
>>
>>39451674
>Tell me when the happiness part is supposed to come.
I just said that doing these things won't give you happiness.

Identify the problems in your life and fix them. Identify the things that are missing in your life and attain them. Work towards your goals anon. Do not just fall into a routine.
>>
>>39451064
Drinking water and eating healthy all the time makes me so miserable desu
>>
>>39451732
Find sources of happiness other than food, and work on developing your cooking ability.
>>
File: 1471912840049.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1471912840049.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>>39451689
>I just said that doing these things won't give you happiness.
So what was the point of the starting post then.
>Identify the problems in your life and fix them.
Yes. How.

>tfw this turned out to be just another "be urself xd" thread
>>
>>39451820
You need to have more realistic expectations. It's clear to me that you didn't read my other posts in this thread and I don't think I can help you.

I don't know you, I don't know your life, and I don't know your problems. Everyone's issues are unique to them and their situation. If you have identified the problems in your life, you know enough to work on them and seek out your own answers for them.
>>
>>39451118
Well, once you really start to get into the hobby portion of it and you start looking/feeling good enough to get somebody to stick your dick into and be your soulmate I would say that yeah, this basically is how happiness works.

Seriously though, I started to do this when I 14, thinking I would not find a partner until I finished college. (My thought process was like: I need to be my best self to find somebody my un-neccessarily high standards of character would fit into.) And I started to become really happy, made great connections with my friends and then I unexpected found somebody way before what I thought my due date was. I am now starting college and we have been together for 4 years. We plan on having kids and shit when we actually have money.

I am the female one. He is autistic, and was a hardcore brony coming down from it when he met me. I did not know this until we were together for like a year, but I thought I'd mention that too, because of fucking hope.
>>
File: 1490681420876.png (112KB, 348x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490681420876.png
112KB, 348x462px
>>39451905
To me it seems you're just trying to make yourself feel better by giving overly vague bullcrap advice.
FUCK OFF NORMAN REEEEEEE
>>
>>39451995
>overly vague
I very specifically listed eleven things that I believe can near universally improve the quality of a person's life. I cannot know your situation and give you a perfect outline of how to be happy, have to fix your life, how to get a girlfriend, or anything like that. No one can.

This thread doesn't make me feel better about myself. It took me many years to take even basic steps to improving my life, and all I hope is that I can encourage at least one anon to start taking those basic steps as well.
>>
>>39451995
You're literally just regecting reality so you can slip back into your unhealthy routine of satisfactionNOW. If you don't work to become who you really want to be, you're completely fucking your life up. You're obviously not as autistic, but you will just be another Chris-chan if you only utilize tools of immediate gratificaiton. Seriously, nobody who actually achieves anything will look at you any differently.

this is not op
>>
>>39451064
There's nothing wrong with caffeine
>>
>>39452121
Excessive caffeine consumption is bad and produces dependence as well as disrupting healthy sleep patterns.
>>
>>39451064
>Brush your teeth every morning and every night
Try to
>Take a shower once a day
Not unless I leave my house for anything
>Exercise at least once a day (walking 20-30 minutes will work)
I have a job that requires me to pick up things
>Drink lots of water
Have to or I'll die
>Avoid sugar, caffeine, junk food, and fast food
Caffeine is a godsend. The rest I try to keep to a minimum because I'm cheap
>Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
I can't
>Focus on your hobbies in your spare time
Hobbies are listening to music
>Avoid negative websites and negative people
4chan all day errday
>Don't dwell on the past, focus on the future
You can't move forward without considering what happened
>Set goals for yourself and work on them every day
Gay but I do have a to do list
>Accept yourself
You don't have a choice
>>
File: 1488926805334.png (649KB, 705x888px) Image search: [Google]
1488926805334.png
649KB, 705x888px
>>39452090
The thing is, there is no satisfaction no matter what I do. I'm really tempted to give up on my healthy lifestyle since it's doing me no good, and start working towards drinking myself to death
>>
>>39451944
You could have just said >be a girl
>>
I was happier when I drank more partied more and worked less

drugs harder than weed are really fun too
>>
>>39452178
Excessive anything is bad. A cup of coffee in the morning is fine.
>>
>>39452342
This.
And their post was sounding so solid up until that point.
>>
>>39451064
Not for the fat fucks here it won't
>>
>>39452423
I agree. If I could change my op I would probably say avoid excessive caffeine.
>>
>>39452277
That's just depression, I honesty guaruntee it will make it worse if you stop doing these things. I also have depression... Are you sure you didn't get to the point where your calorie intake is too low? Because I have done that, too, and it made my life hell. You should probably be getting 1900-2000 if you're a male of average height.

Do you have friends? Hobbies? These are the sort of things that make these habits more satisfying. And honestly, stooping down and having lower standards just to get your social skills going is a way to do it. It's better than nothing.

If you don't know how to meet anyone: My community college has free lower-level courses, you should ask about GED stuff and they will tell you what's available. I took a math one last semester and while the friends I made aren't A+ I stil go and smoke/drink with them every once in a while. There are other ways, but this is what I've done and I know it works if you're willing to actually talk to them and participate in class. (maybe don't do it though if the class size is over 25. free courses are usually especially small, though.)
>>
>>39452342
>>39452446
You realize I have extremely specific standards, and he is literally the only person who has managed to live up to what I want from someone? Finding a person who not only has a similar train of logic, values, and goals in life is really hard when you're a raging autistic athiest. It doesn't matter that I'm a female. I fucking worked for this shit.

Sure, I seduced him in like a second, but if I was still 195 lbs, anime weeabo who had nothing to her name that made her interesting I don't really know how well it would have functioned. By becoming healthy I got through a lot of mental strife. He would have been my friend, but there would have been too many issues because I would be so behind in maturity, and just mentally fucked. (Besides that, I actually wouldn't have met him if I didn't try to change. I left my mothers house, by getting scholarships for boarding school and that's how I found him. I also probably wouldn't have been socially well off enough to talk to him in the first place) Finding a partner is something where you just have to be an adult first. Independent. You need to be ready to commit, and for that you need to be satisfied with who you are. You have no idea how important it is to truly like yourself and feel good about your accomplishments.

It's not normal to be so independent while young like I was, but I'm the result of a single mother who had been so drugged up my whole life that I had to figure it out myself. That is also how I became an overweight neet. He's 2 years older than me, and I left high school with him to live where his university is. We live together, I took one more year online and got my GED. This shit isn't easy. I've made sacrifices, and entirely changed who I would have become.
>>
>>39453163
It's not that you didn't work hard anon, it's that opportunities like that simple don't exist for males and you were able to have that opportunity because you were lucky enough to be born female. A male who did all the work you did and more would still be alone.
>>
>>39453217
You are delusional. I doubt you're living very differently from how I was.
>>
>>39451064
This is exceptionally true, but

is arguably the most important.

You can be healthy and productive and motivated, but nothing is worse than immediately going online first thing in the morning and getting mad and upset at the world for no reason, getting mad and upset at the world for no reason throughout the day, and then your last thoughts before going to bed involve getting mad and upset at the world for no reason.
>>
File: 1502274699752.png (189KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502274699752.png
189KB, 375x375px
Ha ha, not doing any of that shit.
>>
>>39453346
Yeah. This is the truth.
>>
>>39451064
>Brush your teeth every morning and every night
Already do
>Take a shower once a day
Already do
Yeah I walk to the bus stop does that count?
>Drink lots of water
I pee fucking 7 liters a day.
>Avoid sugar, caffeine, junk food, and fast food
I have no access to junk food in this city.
>Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
Already.
>Focus on your hobbies in your spare time
I have no hobbies.
I don't want to avoid negative website, because they calm me. I cannot avoid negative people.
>Don't dwell on the past, focus on the future
My future is miserable, why would I?
>Set goals for yourself and work on them every day
FUCK YOU CHADDY CHAD
>Accept yourself
Almost done.
>It's never too late. You can make your dreams come true.
Ahaha naive normie
>>
>>39453163
Do you have any idea how many raging autistic atheists are on the internet?
>>
>>39451064
>Brush
No need to, I can go weeks without needing to brush.
>Shower
You're not supposed to be doing that every day, your body needs to go unwashed for periods of time so it can build up defense and the natural flora that lives on your skin can thrive and protect you.
>>B-But muh stank
Ironically is from all the shit that fauna is supposed to fight off. You take showers less, after awhile that "stank" won't ever happen. Taking nasty shits is a different story, but that has to do more with your diet and you be taking showers after that anyway.
Everything else is just stupid normie advice.
Except this. Normies please leave.
>>
>>39451064
Is the goal to keep doing those things until eventually my fear of death is overpowered by the desire to kill myself?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.