[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

medical advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: no bone.png (888KB, 2722x1683px) Image search: [Google]
no bone.png
888KB, 2722x1683px
Hey, I'm a NEET who lives with his parents. I'm fairly intelligent but completely incapable of self motivation. On a side note can 1200mg of extended release adderal kill a 230lb man>
>>
Killing yourself with adderall is retarded.
>>
i dont have access to painkillers or anything, my other options are both antidepressants
>>
File: 1448392109921.gif (52KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1448392109921.gif
52KB, 309x309px
>>39450824
You can buy that online.
Overdosing on stims is extremely painful, will probably give you a severe panic attack and there's a good chance you only get permanent brain damage instead of dying.
>>
Just drink bleach or drainol or something.
>>
>>39450661
It MIGHT kill you. What is not likely to happen is, you survive and go thru a series of intense panic attacks, heart arythmia, and be wide awake for a day or two.

I've banged a lot of meth in my life. You would be surprised just what the human body can endure chemically.
>>
>>39451070
More likely to happen*
>>
>>39450661
drown yourself in the tub and save your parents from cleaning the mess
youu've been a burden to them all your live, at least do them a favor this one time
>>
File: 1451524490798.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451524490798.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
>>39450824
A cute russian teenaged weeaboo killed herself last year. It was quick and painless. Wanna know how she did it? She laid down on train tracks, with her body next to the track, her neck on the rail and her head inbetween the rails, and waited for the next train.

She was decapitated in a fraction of a second.
>>
>BOOHOO I AM SMART BUT LAZYYYYYYYYY ;_;
>>
>>39450661
If suicide were that easy, women would have a higher success rate.

What you should do is buy a gun, go to a shooting range, and shoot yourself with your own gun.
>>
Since this is the medical advice thread

I think I have cancer on my foot. If I dont have insurance how do I get it checked out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.