[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you tried Kratom? I take 4-6g a day and it really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maengda.png (677KB, 707x863px) Image search: [Google]
maengda.png
677KB, 707x863px
Have any of you tried Kratom? I take 4-6g a day and it really helps me get through doing shit I hate doing. Beats the shit out of coffee because no jitters
>>
>>39450234
Feels good but gives me bad depersonalization if I have it more than once a week or so. Tried reducing dosages but same thing. Not sure it's good long term.
>>
I have 1 kilo of various strains. Been using every day because it gets rid of my anxiety and actually makes me feel good about myself. Going to have to give this up because of that.
>>
>>39450306
>depersonalization
interesting, I havent experienced this at all yet. It helps lift my depression, so I would say in general it gives me the energy to do things I like to do.

>Not sure it's good long term

For sure, its absolutely a risk. But its a risk im willing to take at this point.
>>
>>39450306
I get that too, it's kind of nice actually because being myself is suffering.
>>
>>39450342
It certainly helped with my depression and was a bit like alcohol in that it seemed to lowered inhabitions and made me more social. It felt awesome for a while but it definitely caught up with me.
>>
I have some "Bali" here and I've had it for a long time. Thought making a tea would work but it does not and I'm not willing to eat a spoon full of that shit.
>>
I mysteriously got several autoimmune diseases after doing this stuff for a few months. I have no family history of it. I'd stay away from that shit.
>>
>>39450543
>bring the water to a rolling boil
>pour in your desired amount
>boil it for 30min
>or until the water is golden brown
>let it cool and all the kratom will fall to the bottom
>or filter it a paper towel into a container
>>
>>39450595
Some batches can have bacteria in it because of how it's produced. They have to go out and pick the leaves, and sometimes the leaves have animal feces or blood all over them. Depends where you get it and how trust worthy your source's source is.
>>
>>39450234
>Can't ship to your state
>Must ship to a legal state.

It's great stuff but I hate the process of getting it. It is what I get for living in a fly over state.
>>
>>39450595
You may have already had them desu
>>
>>39450823
I get mine shipped to me all the time. Where do you live?
>>
>>39451023
One of the few ban states in the United States. I can have it but I can't buy it. No body knows what it is anyway.
>>
>>39450234

Enjoy heroin-like withdrawals and post withdrawals depression, losers.
>>
I'm at the age now where I am so over drugs/substances. I've done a lot of them, its the same thing every time just a band aid fix for my pathetic life to fill the void. You know what I would be doing right now if I had heroin? Sitting in front of my computer, just as I am doing right now except high/nodding. Wasting my life. Thats what I did with weed, pills, alcohol, benzos every fucking substance I have used its the same me in a slightly altered state.
>>
>>39451060
Drugs are risky. News at 11.
>>
>>39451060
Honestly the withdrawals make crying feel really good and makes the kratom hit better
>>
>>39451060
This stuff is thousand times weaker than heroin. I might get a little sad but after a few hours I'm fine Something like oxy would have me wanting to split someones skull with a pickaxe.
>>
>>39451089
Yeah but it makes sitting at a computer all day bearable and makes me forget my shit life because I'm in no position to change it to how I want. Drugs make me feel normal and give me motivation to do things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.