[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a conundrum for you, robots: Let's suppose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: thotpatrol_at_gmail.png (32KB, 256x90px) Image search: [Google]
thotpatrol_at_gmail.png
32KB, 256x90px
Here's a conundrum for you, robots:

Let's suppose you meet the Korean cutie of your dreams. You're together for a substantial time, and she's everything you've wished for. No complaints.

Now let's suppose one day she reveals to you she has already had lots of surgery done. Because it was so expertly achieved, you never had a clue.

Would you still continue your relationship?

1) No, she is faking her appearance and she's not the girl I once loved.

2) Yes, her face now, regardless of surgery, is the face I'm in love with.

Pick ya poison, bub.
>>
Yeah sure
I really don't care that much
>>
why could i care about that? as long as she doesn't try to make me pay for more surgeries
>>
i dont mind

where did u meet the korean qt?

koreans are the best. im personally in love with korea and was just browsing sites to learn korean with someone. i dont think i have it in me to learn by myself, its too hard and too much work

maybe with a girl or something. i detest white whores who ride the carousel and are smug
>>
>>39450249
>>39450272
>>39450320
>wanting to have ugly children

OP: genetics is everything. if she's not naturally pretty then i want nothing to do with her. she's essentially lying about what she looks like.
>>
>>39450373
>wanting to have hapa children either way
>>
File: 1504115070214.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504115070214.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>39450373
SHUT UP u DISGUSTING bitter roastie

FUCK OFF with ur jealously and salt. why are you assuming we want to have children and why are you stopping robots from wanting to experience happiness and someone to love

FUCK i hate you filthy disgusting roasties. they are such disgusting HUMAN BEINGS. all women lie about what they look like, fucking off urself u nasty roastie, you deserve spit on your face
>>
>>39450031
I'm not going to bang a gook in the firstplace.
Hybrid children are disadvantaged by default.
>>
>>39450373
Implying you want to have children.
>>
>>39450031
Yes, of course. I just want to enjoy a meaningful relationship with someone, considerations of marriage and kids are so far away they are not worth thinking about.
>>
File: 1494955553542.jpg (428KB, 1070x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494955553542.jpg
428KB, 1070x1280px
>>39450031
if it just the face and not that fact they were a guy ill be fine with that
>>
File: 1417726994095.jpg (209KB, 1135x931px) Image search: [Google]
1417726994095.jpg
209KB, 1135x931px
>>39450031
>meet a Korean cutie
>she had lots of surgery and you never had a clue

Someone is fucking new at Koreans.
>>
I don't have to worry because she doesn't want me to begin with because I'm not white
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.