[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /r9k/ today we are going to do something different. how about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: MansonToMansonLetter-604x436.jpg (117KB, 604x436px) Image search: [Google]
MansonToMansonLetter-604x436.jpg
117KB, 604x436px
Ok /r9k/ today we are going to do something different.

how about we write out some Stream Of Consciousness writings?

I know a lot of you have a lot on your mind, and it can feel good to get that out in the open.
Feel free to write it out in any creative way you want!

- Bulletpoints

>Greentext

its all good.
>>
File: Black out.jpg (595KB, 1895x945px) Image search: [Google]
Black out.jpg
595KB, 1895x945px
Could try this cool fad
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I Know for a fact that i'm not careful, but i'm not stupid. I know for a fact that if i were to walk down the street there would be at least a .005% of a random car swerving out of the way and murdering me on the spot.
yet i do not worry for that.

When i was a kid, i used to Naruto run my way across campus,
jumping and running all over the railings and desks to get to class on time.
At one point a security guard yelled at me to stop running.
i asked why.
she seemed actually quite astonished,
because i don't think in the 10 or so years she had been working that dead end job as a security guard that anyone had ever asked that.
"because its dangerous"
i explained to her this:
when you run, and more importantly when you naruto run across campus,
you are focused on one thing and one thing only,

that is the aspect of running.

you cannot focus on anything that isn't involved in where you're going,
where you are
and how you're going to get there.
Your grades do not pass your mind.
your your parent's upcoming divorce is not passing your mind
the fact that your dad came home at 4:07pm last tuesday, and ran over and hugged you really hard and started crying (the very first time you ever saw him cry) Does not bother you.
The only thing that matters to you, in that exact moment, is getting to where you want to go as fast as you can without bumping into anyone.

she paused for a moment and then asked
>"isnt that what everyone else doing isnt it safe?"
it took me a minute to respond
>"I want to do it better than everyone else"

I took off
and she did not stop me.
>>
>>39449831
>>39450023

just shit out whats on your mind with minimal ending.

let the keys follow your mind~
>>
>>39449768
Rick and Morty reference?
>>
File: green-eyes.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
green-eyes.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
(ill write about a dream i had a few days ago)

(1/2)

I think of her when i try to forget

I saw her in a dream.
It was 8pm
for some reason i felt compelled to sleep.
There is no scientific reason for why i curled up into a ball on a summer night and experienced her.
because if there was, i would do it over and over again.

She was a pit of concealed rage
I saw her while walking home from class on my college campus
The sun slicing thorugh the clouds with a consice gale of warm wind.
It was summer, i think.

she got close to me, and for some reason i felt threatened.
I could see her brow tense, as if to suggest anger.
I do not remember what she said
but i replied with
"not here"
and we walked, in a tense motion
away from the university and onto the river bisecting the town.

In a shallow crest at the fork of the river
I like to think we fought.
But a better discription would be a dance.
She throws a right jab, i weave to the left
I throw a left hook, she redirects it away
But from out movements i began to sense her presence in an unothodox way that I sensed her body.

I felt her breaths
I felt her anger
I felt her disgust as she was unable to land a single hit
I felt her pride as i was unable to land a single one as well.
It felt natural

At some point we both fall to our knees exhausted.

we get close, staring with a mixture of anger, sadness, and somehow fear.
But interest.

we stare into eachother's eyes with a strange recognition and confusion.

I like to think we kissed.

The sun was setting outside.
The snow covering the campus was gargantuan.
cold can not describe the moment.
Instead, i think of radiating.
The light that was flowing through the world seemed to come from every direction.
All encompassing, enveloped.
Suffocated in the same vein of erotic asphyxiation.
This light peeks out of the gap in the curtains pulled in.
>>
>>39450280

(2/2)

I was at the head of my bed, and she was at the foot.

Her eyes could tell an entire story.
I could write volume upon volume of what i saw.
Green eyes are supposed to be Warm, Earthy, Living and Nurturing.

her eyes were peircing.

With one gaze she stared at my entire exsistance, prying at every single crevase of my mind that i had shoveled under a mountain of scar tissue and self hatred

She saw all of this and didnt turn away.
It was an embrace like no other.

She had no look of boredom, but one of keen interest.
I felt no shame in an embrase as i felt a heart against mine.
She was cold, and her touch electrifying like the feeling in the air before lightning strikes.

She could have been any height.
Any stature.
Her face is amalgamates
every single time i try to remember it, the face changes and i imagine someone different.

except one thing.

Those hard green eyes.
In them i saw a lifetime.

I wake up.
I wish i did not.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0KJwIYBBOM)

Thank you for reading
>>
>>39450112
Show me what you got

oregano
>>
This seems fun, let's try it out.

This narcissistic fat free maniac is too worried about being real. What are you supposed to do? Look at the world in the eye and mutter something that's neither an apology or a threat? Everything keeps going with the same monotone rythm and the little boy keeps walking in the opposite direction.
Some day we will grow up out of our shells and start being something more than piles of dust but i wonder how much time you can resist a cursed mind. How much time do you have left? I know fully that after a couple of bad decisions or trauma filled glasses your feelings will take over and reality will hit with spikes and spines. Death will be closer than before not because the world got more dangerous, but because you were converted into your most powerful enemy. The one who has full control over your life and your decisions. Even god looks at you and pities you as you look forward and try to muster the strenght to follow a path that lost its meaning long ago. I wonder if he's happy about this. Knowing fully what was going to happen he just made you look with hope to the days to come and let everything fall apart. You know it's not his fault, but you still wonder why did he go through the trouble to make you a part of everyone else's existance if he knew about those snake eyes you were going to roll over and over again.

So the colored glass that everyone uses to recreate their image at their will are also their cages. That facade, the act of making everyone believe you are happy is the real curse. Damned those who oppose them. You will be thrown to the dirt and fight against the wolves alone, but, what was the other option? Being covered in neon pictures of people who kept the show going with meaningless words about how much they loved you. You would have ended up alone in your own cage, but maybe that's better for you, because maybe you are one of those who prefer lies.
Which is better? The world being fair or everyone being happy?
>>
File: Feelsthony Badtano.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsthony Badtano.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I usually don't care about being a ronery KV, but today I've been feeling really bad about it. Maybe its because its friday and there are a lot of happy couples walking around. I thought I'd have a gf before I turned 20. Now I'm 23
>>
>>39450437
I want the monezz fuck da fame
>>
>>39450437
That was really good. Damn.

A lot of people here would probably relate to that, keep it up.
>>
>>39450539
I thought it was cringy as fuck, thanks.
I will try to do it more often.

Will give it another try after i eat something.
>>
>>39450574
No. Absolutely not,

>"What are you supposed to do? Look at the world in the eye and mutter something that's neither an apology or a threat?"

That hit me so hard i had to go smoke a cigarette

and i don't smoke.
>>
>>39450524

Give me your day to day in bullet-point format.
>>
>>39450609
I just made a shitty sandwich, that should be good enough. Going to work on the next one now.
Maybe i was just lucky, we'll see.
>>
In my opinion, humanity in writing with complete anonymity is the most honest, because the concept of a lie is completely personal, as the only person you could ever lie to would be yourself. without the wall of ego or preconceived notions of holding up a facade of your persona is completely irrelevent. On 4chan, You talk to yourself first.
>>
>>39450437
There exists a world separate from ours in which; libraries don't exist, there is limited access to any transport other than a camel and your ability to keep your muscles moving no matter the weight upon them, at night it is truly dark other than a weak flickering candle, monsters roam outside that you must be greater than. Your parents gave birth to you for practical reasons which is why you have 39 brothers and sisters, of which you get along with maybe 3 who trained you in all you are today.

You are hated by a great many for various reasons of which you cannot understand as these are people you don't know. Is it they hate all or just you, does it make a difference if they present a threat?

Flooding through towns drowns children in their small bedrooms, after silencing their cries of hunger.

You wonder, what to do today?
>>
>>39449768
How do I do stream of consciousness writing?
>>
>>39450881

write without thinking, then edit what comes out after you consider your thoughts on paper.

you learn a lot about yourself that way, its very therapeutic.
>>
>>39450862
(Very Good, try to get deeper into the atmosphere.)
>>
>>39450609
I had some parts done but i pressed back for some reason so it ended up being deleted.
I'm not in the mood for this anymore. Hope you can find someone else to explain what you are while describing what they feel.

Also this sandwich tasted like crap.
>>
>>39451139
hey man its fine, Just so you know, i've screen-capped your original post and i will post it in the SOC thread tomorrow as the OP image.

Maybe ill see you there.
>>
>>39451199
What's going to be the name? I will look for it tomorrow.
>>
>>39450622
>wake up
>shower, shave, pee, eat breakfast etc.
>go to work
>work until lunchtime
>eat lunch
>work until quitting time
>go home
>on the way home stop to buy groceries if I need any
>get home
>eat dinner while lurking/posting on various imageboards, usually reheated whatever homecooked food I have in my fridge
>continue lurking/posting while listening to music
>maybe fap, if I feel like doing it
>more lurking/posting
>brush teeth and go to bed
>sleep
I don't see why you wanted to know my daily routine
>>
shes so sweet and she has such a pretty face but i saw it and i cried why why why is there a higher being no of course not but i wish there was a meaning to this shit i wisj that it was all for something i just want to be with her hi mmmmmmy i really like you and youre really beautiful can i just get a chance a little chance can you can i i dont want to even fuck unless its on cocaine i want to cry on your shoulder i want you like a good friend i want to be close its all for nothing god is it all for nothing can i just i love you mmmmy mmmy i saw you i want to cry.
>>
>>39450940
danke oregano 420
>>
My prose pose style of poetry is pathetic really
It's always about myself
I'm sophistic and vain to a fault
A quintessential Dionysus Narcissus
And my emotion in poem truly is representative of my self
It's an evil duality with parts of anguish and a drained weeping melancholy to society with seething rage just beneath it like an omelet
And at the back of my mind it all sounds deluded and insane as I get out of my car and into THAT place and do THAT demeaning thing I must do
And it's all so juvenile and at the back of my head I see this and twist and turn my head in self doubt about my true beliefs and feelings entrenched in hate I'm truly the most miserable and it's all my fault?

Did this last night
>>
>>39452103
Another

Self indulgent Poem And Waste of Creative Talent and Energy and Thought

I'm an artist
I'm a writer
I'm an intellectual
I am I am, a real religious man
I'm a visionary
I feel like a teacher, a mentor, a savior an ideologue
I feel like an adolescent, a juvenile, a child, out of touch with reality
I feel narcissistic, like an egoist, I feel self deluded and self involved and selfish and...
I can't even put into words how much and how precisely and acutely I hate myself. I hate this reality and I hate this world and everyone seems to be wrong but me. No one really seems to care about truth but me.
>>
>>39451495
Now write your Daily routine as someone who is not a KV.
>>
>>39452103
>>39452123

Thats prety good dude.

Funny how here on /r9k/ we all struggle to become a chad,
which is essentially the Highest level of narcissism there is.

Show me some more.
>>
>>39451572

In a similar place RN. Might do one like this in a bit when i get back.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.