[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls expect you to be experienced >you have to have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 234.jpg (14KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
14KB, 300x208px
>girls expect you to be experienced
>you have to have a gf to get experience
>but you can only get a gf if you are experienced
It all becomes a vicious circle if you don't have sex as a teenager, doesn't it?
>>
>>39448206

Or a preteen, yes.
>>
Yes op. Lose it before 18, or else.
>>
Pro-tip: you don't have to say you're a virgin to every girl.
>>
just say you're saving it for marriage you daft cunts
>>
File: fatty kek.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fatty kek.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>39448206
I always had a "don't ask, don't tell" policy about my virginity when I was younger. Turns out girls usually don't "Uh, are you a virgin?" if you don't asperger too much. Eventually I lost my virginity and it was no longer a lie by omission. On the other hand, when people don't expect you to be virgin, you'll have no excuse for awful, awkward sex.
>>
I'm 20 and getting close to losing virginity, been cuddling with this one girl like once a week and she's really into me. There's still hope most of you bitches are probably hidden normies like me
>>
>>39448206
It's less a matter of how old YOU are and more a matter of being able to score young girls. I lost my virginity at 23 to a girl who was 16 (legal in my state before you start in with the Chris Hansen reaction images)
>>
My boyfriend is 24 and has only had sex once.Its not too big of a deal if the girl just wants a relationship. At this point I don't even want sex but I'm willing to do it for him so I can habe a boyfriend that will treat me nice so his skill is a bit irrelevant. Unless youre just stivk on some horny girl that's only dating to get off it shouldn't be an issue. You have to be willing to accept their short comings if you have your own or you'll die alone
>>
File: 1478492749625.png (311KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1478492749625.png
311KB, 900x702px
>>39448394
>Turns out girls usually don't "Uh, are you a virgin?"
>tfw girl i lost it to asked me as i was getting her naked if i was a virgin
NOPE
>>
>>39448549
where to meet them?
>>
>>39448888

Some butthurt loser called me a turbo-sperg the last time I answered this question; but since you have such nice digits, I'll answer... I met her (and 4 other girls I've been intimate with; including my current girlfriend) through a pen-and-paper RPG group.
>>
Yes, I've found that all this is a lot like static friction - it's easy to get laid or get a gf once you get over it.
>>
>>39448206
>not losing your v card at 6yrs old
> not being raped

Lolololol
>>
>>39448963
Let me guess, you were the most attractive male in that group.
>>
>>39449086
Not really; just the least spergy.
>>
File: gh.png (146KB, 271x291px) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
146KB, 271x291px
>>39448394
>>39448859
>had to tell the girl I was a virgin because I was struggling to put the condom on right
>>
>>39448888
>the chad digits
>>
File: sonik.jpg (58KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
sonik.jpg
58KB, 1024x575px
>>39448688
>be 24 year old quasi-virgin
>get gf
>she's a frigid one that "just wants a relationship"

are gfs a meme?
>>
>>39450322
She's fucking someone behind your back while enjoying your financial support.
>>
>>39450386
Learn reading comprehension brainlet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.