[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. This is it. The ultimate racism test. You have to c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Xenian Flower.gif (873KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Xenian Flower.gif
873KB, 500x279px
Alright. This is it. The ultimate racism test. You have to choose between these two women to be in a relationship with:

This beautiful, stunning, black woman with chocolate sensuous skin and a rich, smooth, velvety voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRPexPCLdY

Or, this evil, twisted, vile, villainous alien plant monster woman that will grant you great power but at the cost of your sanity, twisting your mind into a paranoid hell where you try to murder everyone you believe if an enemy, with the ultimate goal being to have you destroy planets so she can drain the life energy from the remnants.(ie. the pink floating creepy woman in this image)

Now, what do you choose?
>>
anyone not choosing the black woman isn't just a racist, they're fucking stupid and insane
>>
black woman cuz I aint racist
>>
>>39448020
Will flower waifu keep me alive long enough to destroy multiple planets or is it over after Earth is blown up?
>>
>>39448020
I'm not racist but I would choose the monster because life sounds a lot more interesting that way.
>>
>>39448325
She keeps you alive as long as you are allied with her, if you betray her she leaves you alone to deal with the consequences of whatever godawful carnage you committed

>>39448328
>I'm not racist but I'd choose an evil monster that will use me as a galactic weapon to obliterate worlds over a gorgeous black woman
>>
>>39448367
>generic normie life with nice black woman
>destroyer of worlds with demon monster gf
yeah you're an idiot and nobody is buying your racebait
>>
>>39448367
Being a galactic weapon and being able to go through outer space destroying planets sounds awesome. The most I could do with the woman is marry her and die the life of a normal person. The former is stuff of dreams, the latter is nice but wouldn't be as exciting.
>>
>>39448440
>>39448450
And what if the equivalent of space police or space heroes attacks you? What about the Space Judges?
>>
>>39448474
If you can destroy planets I doubt a few space rangers would be of much concern
>>
>>39448450
>Being a galactic weapon and being able to go through outer space destroying planets sounds awesome.

You gotta be pretty evil to think galactic genocide "sounds awesome". Didn't realize we got Palpatine over here
>>
>>39448474
If they manage to kill me, then I die as the first human to be killed that far out into the galaxy and by an extraterrestrial. At least I lived a life that was fucking cool.
Also if I destroyed Earth, then I'd also be the last human ever. Which is also fucking awesome.
>>
>>39448535
Why the fuck should I care? A demon took over my body, gave me superpowers, and made me into a force to be reckoned with. And on top of that she allows me to travel the stars and see other planets? She's the best gf ever.
>>
File: Dub_smrmov-fiore5.jpg (55KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Dub_smrmov-fiore5.jpg
55KB, 500x290px
>>39448565
But she made you into a monster. This is what awaits your future. You wanna have fucking pink hair and weird ass alien girl arms wrapped around your body and shit?
>>
>>39448648
Yeah sure. It's better than being an ugly loser who posts on 4chan and watches anime all day.
>>
>Peaceful life with a cute black woman
or
>Chaotic life of tearing shit up across the vast expanse of space

As I am now, if given the choice between shit that is unlikely for me but still within my ability to achieve and something tottally impossible to happen that I only have one shot at, I'm going with the latter. If the creepy plant waifu is offering me some insane amount of power, I'm taking it. I'm carrying my misdeeds with me for as long as I exist, but I'm gonna follow that path for as long as I can manage.
>>
>>39448020
Who cares if white boys don't like black women? They belong to the BBC anyway
>>
>>39448020
Alien plant monster you say? That will grant me great power you say?
>>
File: IMG_0847.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.gif
352KB, 500x300px
If i have the power to end vivilizations then I have the right to do so bevause noone would be able to stop me.
>>
I have a thing for qt black girls but I want the unholy demon powers
>>
janelle monae is beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-55y1Xo-p0
>>
>reasonably attractive woman (for being black)
>end up with black kids with shitbrown eyes and curly frizzy hair and all that

or

>go on cool adventures
>potentially get white kids with alien superpowers

hmmmmmmm
>>
>>39448020
Nigger, my mind is already a paranoid hellscape. How exactly is a fern with tits going to make anything worse?
>>
File: 1498272455299.jpg (541KB, 3038x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1498272455299.jpg
541KB, 3038x1566px
>>39448020
>>39448020

Which one would you choose?

Rosty Bosty Vosty Mosty Posty this post.
>>
>>39450642
I pick the fire demon in between the boring white girl and boring black girl.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.