[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At the grocery store >See this in front of you Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: fa577tricqez.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fa577tricqez.png
2MB, 960x1280px
>At the grocery store
>See this in front of you
Wat do?
>>
grab her by the pussy origiiiiii
>>
>>39446819
I'd blush and rush past her as quick as I can.
>>
File: 1497386554876.jpg (43KB, 750x382px) Image search: [Google]
1497386554876.jpg
43KB, 750x382px
Nothing, because it's probably some dumb teenage girl trying to get a reaction from me, and attempting to act on it is risky as fuck. That's how you get sex offender charges, mang. Not worth it.
>>
Grab some groceries and throw it at her and call her a bitch.
>>
Pretend I didn't see and avoid eye contact
>>
>>39446819
180 virgin walk away
>>
puke because i hate butt stuff
>>
feel sad because no butthole gf
>>
>>39446819
>realize I'm at Walmart
>baka and walk past without saying a word
>go home, fapped furiously
>>
File: 1436961927161[1].png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1436961927161[1].png
308KB, 492x419px
>>39446819
>Excuse me, m'am. You seem to have left some sort of jewel in your rectum.
>>
Take a pircture (or better yet, a short video), so you can fap later.
>>
>>39446819
Clear my throat loudly and give her a dismissive look. I want her to feel like an idiot, because she's being an idiot.
>>
excuse me madame you have something up your tooter. allow me to remove it
>>
Pretend to be looking at another item because she is standing in front of the item I actually want
>>
>>39447190
bisketti? good taste man.
>>
Think about what I'd like to do, realize it won't happen, sigh while putting my hands in my pocket and letting my head hang low, leave and contemplate taking my life.
>>
>>39446819
I'd probably do that smug leonardo dicaprio from django smile while looking her in the eyes then I'd walk away.
If she wants to approach me, whatever.
>>
Quietly call the police and inform them them that there's a flasher in the store.

If I was doing that, nobody would think twice about arresting me for indecent exposure. Pussy pass denied.
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my
>>
"Excuse me lady but you seem to have misplaced your underwear and there's still a plug in your butt in case you are missing it from your collection."
>>
>>39446819
I don't shop at Walmart so I would never see trash like that.
>>
Could you please stop blocking the aisle for fuck's sake
>>
>>39446819
Buy spaghetti they are on sale.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.