[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will a girl ever like you back if she knows you've liked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504167919495.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1504167919495.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
Will a girl ever like you back if she knows you've liked her years? she will u-understand how much i like her right? haha
a-asking for a friend.
>>
>>39446694
If she hasn't made it known within a couple months, it's never going to happen. The old Hollywood "constant, tireless pursuit will eventually win her over" is a myth.
>>
Nope. In fact girls like you more when you don't like them.
>>
>>39446772
>>39446803
Fuck anons. Ive liked her since i was 16, Im 26 now. what do?
>>
>>39446838
Forget her. Quietly move her out of your life entirely, if you can't; eventually you will.
Try to focus on someone who's "on your level" & thus realistically attainable. From experience; girls you feel little to no interest in today become FAR hotter after years of isolation brought on by focusing on unattainable women constantly, & thus ending up alone, ignoring the attainable ones.
>>
>>39446895
Ive tried drugs man. Nothing works. I think (hope not) ill probably end of raping her.
>>
>>39446940
Kek. Lust, not "love" or a crush, then.
Careful which psychological doors you open; not all can be closed again.
If you find you can maintain erection long enough to finish the deed, while a girl you've thought of for a decade stares at you, crying, you might just have developed a problem, in that you'll never be able to get off with less.
>>
>>39446995
Fuck, I need help anon. its been 10 years. my feeling toward her hasn't changed....
>>
>be many moons ago
>this guy likes girl from my school
>she's not really feeling it
>they kinda stay in touch
>two years later he dies in car accident
>she lets everyone know how shocked and deeply affected she is by this
>"I guess when someone loves you, you always love them back a little" etc
>mfw somehow she is now the real victim
>>
>>39447047
You've got to realize it probably never will. I still have strong feelings for girls I knew fucking 20-30 years ago, mate.
You have to think of it from another perspective.
What is it you REALLY want from this girl?
You want her to just give it to you? Even if she feels nothing naturally reciprocating what you do towards her? Do you want her to feel reciprocal? Might as well wish for superpowers, cause if she doesn't feel it naturally already, she isn't going to. What you'd be getting is plastic, fake. Sounds great in the moment after years of need, but how fake it is will hit you in every waking moment after you've had it, & trust me, her just giving it up out of pity; the fantasy of that will forever be FAR superior to how the reality of it would make you feel.
>>
>>39447047
You'll never feel better about yourself, or stronger, than you will in realizing you'll never get what you want, that what you want from/with her isn't something that really exists; and that you can't get past it with her still a constant "irritant" in your life. You keep agitating that wound by being around her, it's never going to be given a chance to heal.
It's going to be hard as fuck to make conscious, daily effort to NOT be around her, but it's the only way you'll ever be able to move on.
It WILL happen if you try to make it happen. Eventually it will hurt less & less, until you couldn't feel that way about her again if you tried.
>>
>>39446694
well if in over 10 years she hasn't displayed any sign of affections that might be taken as a sign of love then you clearly aren't the man she wants.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.