[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tempted to date a girl I'm not really that attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1453071901703.jpg (50KB, 615x629px) Image search: [Google]
1453071901703.jpg
50KB, 615x629px
I'm tempted to date a girl I'm not really that attracted to, robots. How bad of an idea would that be?

>Uni starts
>some girl sits next to me
>homely looking, very plain face, entirely unremarkable
>Start speculating as to what she's like
>Go home and find her Facebook
>She has a follow button but rarely seems to use Facebook at all
>has some low quality profile pictures that are posted once every year and a half or so.

The only reason I'm considering pursuing this at all is because I feel like she might be a virgin, and I'm salty as fuck that I never "had one." But, as stated before, I don't find her to be attractive. I don't find her "ugly," she's just on the lower end of average.

Do I turn this girl into a semester-long project so that I have a shot at taking some girl's virginity?
>>
>get rejected by girl you weren't even attracted to
>self esteem drops to unforeseen levels of low
>>
>>39444162
That could happen, and it would be extraordinarily shitty. She hasn't shown much interest (granted, it's only the second day), so it's entirely possible.

I guess I can take consolation in the fact that no matter what happens, some obvious skank in Math can't stop turning around and smiling at me.
>>
>>39444150
No, don't do it.
They way you talk about her makes it clear that things certainly won't work out
>>
>>39444150
I have a coffee date with a girl from Tinder on Sunday morning, but I'm just not looking forward to it and I feel bad for that.
It will literally be the first proper date I've ever been on too (I'm 26). I would get so excited whenever my oneitis would ask to hang out, but if this girl cancelled for Sunday I wouldn't even care. If I flake on this my housemate will feed me shit because he knows I'm trapped in orbit
>>
File: 1479948351123.jpg (10KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1479948351123.jpg
10KB, 250x228px
>>39444150
>tfw nobody ever sits next to me in anything
>>
File: IMG_1003.jpg (222KB, 1271x1670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
222KB, 1271x1670px
I know that feel, after being turned down by so many landwhales and 70 years olds im seriously starting to consider fucking this genuinely brain damaged chick (I know her in real life).
>>
File: 45732888.jpg (141KB, 586x614px) Image search: [Google]
45732888.jpg
141KB, 586x614px
>>39444150
>uni girl
>i feel like she might be a virgin
in any case you could at least try to establish a friendship
>>
>>39444189
I mean, as much as I want a good and proper relationship, I wouldn't be going into this expecting anything of the sort. Like I said, the biggest reason I'm even considering this is because I think she might be a virgin, and never having been with a virgin bothers the living Hell out of me. Beyond that, if she doesn't mind walking around during the peak of Autumn with me, I wouldn't hate the company. Granted, that last bit might be soured by the fact that I really can't see myself ever liking or appreciating this girl.
>>
>>39444241
It's not a proper university, just some shitty Community College I'm at. With regard to the friendship bit, I'm not sure. Maybe if I could leverage it into access to her young and potentially attractive friends. Beyond that, though, I already have enough trouble bothering to keep up occasional contact with my only good buddy from High School, I doubt I'll have the motivation to pursue something like this, considering the lack of time-investment, should it turn out fruitless.
>>
>>39444231
LMFAOOO what is that?
>>
>>39444150
Pursuing an average girl is the best decision I ever made. We've been together five years now she's a keeper Anon.
https://youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg
>>
In a few weeks you get bored of a pretty girls face.
In a few weeks you get used to an ugly one.
So I would go for it, if she has an OK personality. I mean you want sum fuk right?
>>
I did that once OP. She was in love with me, for some odd reason, first. Then, against all odds, I ended up falling in love with her, and she ended up dumping me a few months later.
As in your case, she was hardly attractive to most, and was still a virgin, which made the experience all the more damaging to my self confidence.
>>
I've done it for 3 years. I imagine the only major change from dating an attractive girl is getting used to thinking about other women during sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.