[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest freakout you have ever had/witness anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1342726242727.png (112KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1342726242727.png
112KB, 576x507px
What is the biggest freakout you have ever had/witness anons?
Whether it be related to anger or just general autism splerg
>>
I got beaten by my dad when I drove the quadbike through the fence and he decided to take out his divorce anger on me. Does that count?
>>
>>39444039
When a guy I used to be with started freaking out and smashing a door during a party
>>
>>39444039
it ws me
>>
>>39444054
How hard did you get beat
>>
>>39444115
2 broken ribs and a busted nose and face. Dad got 2 years for assult. I dont blame him, Mum was a bitch who ruined his life.
>>
>>39444115
My dick was sore from being beaten so much, and so furiously
>>
>>39444054

psssh, I didn't even have to do anything
>>
When I was around 15, both my parents and little sister made fun of me one time for not being sharp at something. I forgot what it was about specifically. I got fucking mad, I flipped a small, portable table around my vicinity. I got grounded for a week for "setting a bad example for my sister."
Nowadays, I'm still not attentive at many things. You can point me to something that's right in front of me and I would not, for the life of me, find what you're looking for. It often feels like my brain is on autopilot all the time when it doesn't concern school/college.
>>
>>39444147
Oh yea? My Dad cut off my arms and legs and switched them around so that I now have legs for arms and arms for legs.
>>
>>39444179
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
for your dad
>>
>>39444039
Friend's mom (who is 29) freaked out at my friend when he fell asleep in the sofa. She was convinced he was usibg drugs. He literally just took a nap. She started shouting random shit while having the blackest demon eyes I've ever seen. Started pummeling her son and stratching him. Pulled her away while my mate was just staring at her with the look of a hopeless child. I let her go after a min, she was still shouting, she then took her heel and started attacking him with that. Pulled her off again, from the start I stood between them trying to calm her down bit she kept slipping past me and I didn't want to use excess force on a 53 yo woman. Took away her shoe, she started schreeching like a banshee ran to the next room and started charging with a pair of scissors towards her son. I tried to intervene but the bitch wanted to stab my throath (no jk) I blocked with my arm so she stabbed my arm and then she went for he son. Stabbed him in his right leg twice, in his right arm and even in his neck. I pulled her off, npt holding back anymore, she tried to stab me again so I just knocked her out cold.

All the time she was screaming to her son that he should go to a mental ward kek. He did absolutely nothing wrong, he was workless for 3 weeks at that point and took a nap. That's it. She got institutionalised for a month and got diagnosed with borderline.
>>
Autistic friend got pushed too far and started viciously attacking bullies.

He lost desu.
>>
>saw the schizotypal kid ram a screwdriver up the bullies ass and made him shit blood

does that count
>>
>>39444039

I once watched this older lady having a bipolar moment try to shove a full sized piano out a sliding glass door in a frenzy. It got caught on the lip and she was grunting and shoving at it like a fierce beast.
This was one of many episodes i witnessed from her. She was a real nutter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.