[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get your (You)s here!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 36

File: sakurako (7).gif (147KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (7).gif
147KB, 480x270px
Hey there friendorini's!
Post in this thread according to these special instructions and earn a (You)!
All (You) gotta do is say one positive thing about yourself, something that makes you feel negative (sad, angery, scared, etc.), and then one thing you like about anything in the world! I'll start us off!

>I have been improving my guitar playing everyday
>the accumulating and growing debt (my own and a lot of other people's)
>Honey is literally liquid gold

So go ahead and post in here, and get yourself some (You)s! I'll try to be here as long as I can, but I if I ever stop replying, I hope that other anons will jump in to reply as well!
>>
It's hard to respond to this thread because I have to think.

> I've been doing really well at bike riding.
> I'm a lot more confident now but I'm still scared of girls.
> I like your thread! It's cute.

>>39440506

Nice, what style of music do you play?
>>
File: sakurako (4).jpg (55KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (4).jpg
55KB, 848x480px
>>39440854
>It's hard to respond to this thread because I have to think
That's why I'm making these! So that positive thoughts will come easier to robots, or at least to break up the constant downpour of negative self-inflicted torturous thoughts. We'll try to get there someday!
grils are pretty intimidating, I agree with you there. But just try to remember that you don't REALLY have to communicate with them. Unless it's some kinda business/professional thing, but that's not s hard if you're thinking strictly professionally. And thanks for the compliment!
I like to play a lot of acoustic fingerstyle stuff, but I'm getting more into classical guitar.
Thanks fr posting!
>>
>>39440506
the positive thing shouldnt be taking so long to think but it is
>I dont feel like dying anymore.(yeah, this was the best I could think of after 5 minutes of thinking)
>The girl I have a crush on didnt look at me at a
all the last time we and other friends hanged out
>Rainbows, they are so rare, so I stare at them whenever I can.
Is it bad that I want (You)s, feelink kinda shallow expecting attention. Btw thanks anon for this thread.
>>
File: sakurako (23).jpg (124KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (23).jpg
124KB, 500x675px
>>39440991
>feelink
good enough reason for me to post this crossover image, thanks a bunch, anon!
And you're the best you can is good enough, in fact it's much better than a lot of people (myself included) can say! And I hope that even if your oneitis didn't look at you, that you don't think it's your fault. I'm sure you're great, and your determination to not die shows that you can work hard with yourself!
It's not bad at all that you want (You)s, everyone needs personal attention sometimes. That's one thing you don't learn in school! And thanks for the nice compliment!
>>
File: 1502053538458.png (414KB, 871x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1502053538458.png
414KB, 871x1399px
>>39440506
I play 5 instruments quite well
>>
File: sakurako (8).jpg (37KB, 187x541px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (8).jpg
37KB, 187x541px
>>39441344
Some nice digits you got there! But is there anything else you'd like to add, maybe anything you don't like or other things you do like? Or maybe what those instruments are?
Thanks for posting here!
>>
I am resilient as fuck and always get what I want so long as I give myself the time that I need to accomplish the goal

I am way too melodramatic and that leads me to hit on myself harder than anyone else.

WE give power to hate, but hate is a mere absence of love. What comes naturally to humans is the ability to love and care.
>>
>I have really good eyebrows
>I'm lonely, but have a hard time approaching intimacy
>Where I've been running lately, there are little birds that fly around me as I run laps. That's nice.
>>
File: sakurako (5).gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (5).gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>39441500
Nice digits too! Iktf of being hard yourself, I think a lot of us on this board are all too familiar with it. But you sound like you're trying to give out more love/adoration, I just hope that you love yourself too! Never forget that you need to supply yourself with positive energy and love! It'll be hard if you've been hating yourself for a while, but through your resilience you can be more positive, I'm sure!

>>39441517
birds are really nice, except for some outside my window that wake me up at 4 AM, but it's alright because they just wanna wake up and be alive! Being lonely is hard, and it does get harder when you're more and more unfamiliar with opening yourself up and being vulnerable. I imagine that it takes some practice, little efforts throughout the years as you express yourself more to people. And just sorta hope that one person will stick around long enough to be intimate with you, I've been hoping for quite a while. I hope that through your hard work it'll get easier!
>>
File: 1470708448046.jpg (83KB, 507x763px) Image search: [Google]
1470708448046.jpg
83KB, 507x763px
>>39440506
>I'm decent at rhythm games
>I have absolutely no clue where the fuck I'm going in life and I often question whether I'll make it
>anime girls are quite nice
I'm not all that interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x614px
>>39440506
Oh golly gee OP, I can't wait for my (you) :^>
Here goes:
>lately my dreams have been unusually long, vivid, detailed, strange & surreal, and I wake up feeling unusually well-rested
>I've had a slight pressure/muffled hearing in my left ear for a few days now, I hope it's nothing serious
>I love going on walks with my doggo in the woods by my house, especially on quiet evenings
>>39440506
>>
>>39440506
I'm good at playing video games
I'm scared of going outside
I like video games
>>
I'm really creative
I have a need of being alone too much so friends and lovers end up hating me all the time
Video games are so fucking fun, I could lose everything and I would still have a reason to live, wake up, and be excited every day because of them.
>>
>>39441631

I'm not exactly a robot anymore, I used to be the exact impersonification of your average robot, but I'm not a slacker, as I said, as long as I have a goal, all I need is time, so I've been able to build myself into a decent "normie".

I come from a very violent backgroung from which I nearly died. This has left me deeply scarred and with anxiety that took me 10 years to overcome. I was a shut-in, an anti-social and a virgin until I was 28, but hey, as I said, all I need is a goal and time. slowly I build everything. From my ability to forget about my hate and learn that loving, even though it is far harder than hating, comes more naturally to us than hate. Hate is simply the easy way out, but it leaves everyone empty. The only fullfilling feeling in life is the abilty to love and care.

So, setting my goal on becoming a kore loving and caring person, I have been able to overcome many of my fears, but that doesn't make me someone I'd consider a normie or "normal" per socila standarts. I am still marginalized everywhere I go and I still struggle to be accepted, the only thing I learned from my experience is that there are people out there who actually love weirdos if you are patient enough and courageous enough to try to fit in many social circles and you can lose your virginity even though you are an awkward mess of a human being, It all comes down to patience and focus on the goal.
>>
>>39440506
>I get shit done, maybe not as well as I potentially could but get it done regardless, am also a pretty good cook and an alright techie
>I think coffee is fucking up my sleep and I didn't get any good catches yesterday, I was hungry for walleye damn it
>the second amendment
No I'm not Chad, if anything I'm a cyborg.
>>
File: sakurako (8).gif (2MB, 550x338px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (8).gif
2MB, 550x338px
>>39441633
wow, look at all these dubs in the thread!
You're pretty interesting to me! animu grils really are nice too. And I'm not 100% sure, but I thinka lot f people are directionless in life, just floating around. I blame society for expanding too fast that the physical limitations of the human mind limits individuals' progress. But that's just a theory! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with myself either, so we can at least share that feeling!

>>39441648
Here's your (You)!
Long, Nice Dreams are the best! Long nightmares are the worst though, but at least you don't have those! I love the woods a lot, and its nice to hear that you're being a good owner!
Have you been listening to music too loud lately? If it does get worse or stays fr a while, you can alwasy see a doctor. At least it'll be for your ears and not for penis inspection day

>>39441657
vidya is great! I like playing a lot of older games. what kind do you like? Going outside is hard for sure, sometimes I'll hype myself up t go to the grocery store, take two steps outside and run back in to sorta cry/break down. I hope it gets better foor you though!
>>
>>39441344
>like
New food. Snowcone stand near me always has new flavors. Up to legit 100 now
>hate
Wasps and math
>instruments
Guitar, bass, clarinet, drums, keyboard. Guitar for 4 years, bass 2, keys 7, drums 8 months
>>
>>39440506
>I've been improving my mathematics lately
>I think I'm going to die alone, but I've accepted it on some level and hope I can meditate myself to numbness over it
>I like how the world is simultaneously mundane and complex
give me those (You)s
>>
File: 1459969051303.png (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459969051303.png
178KB, 1280x720px
>>39441790
>>39441633 here
being forced to decide when I have no idea how to proceed
maybe that is indeed the cause. not that i exactly have dreams, but I guess overindulging with fantasy instead of just tolerating whatever you get is the result

anyway, I'll stop posting, you're probably too busy with other anons
>>
File: 1461492006879.png (354KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461492006879.png
354KB, 800x670px
>>39440854
>> I like your thread! It's cute.
I like it too. Yuru threads make me happy.
>>
I like to think that I'm a rational person.
I am scared of black people.
I am fascinated with humanity's primal desire to be observed and dictated upon.
>>
I really like how comfy this thread is. If you guys like really comfy places like this and you're interested in joining a server with a high level of similar comfort, let me know and I might drop a discord invite for you guys

>I opened a cross border banking account to make paying off my debt in America easier by side stepping transfer fees entirely, this will save me hundreds/ thousands in the long run
>I called out sick today. I know I have to go back to work tomorrow but I'm worried I'll still be a zombie and I won't be as good as they come to expect of me while I still recover. I'm new and I don't want to let them down, I like this job a lot
>goddamn I fucking love sushi like fuck me I could eat nothing but sushi forever happily
>>
File: sakurako (40).jpg (38KB, 383x392px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (40).jpg
38KB, 383x392px
>>39441725
Creativity is the greatest! Keep practicing whatever your passion is, or never stop applyign that creativity! Being alone is good too, and some people just aren't compatible. Those things just happen, don't let it get you down too much, because I'm sure there's a qt gril (or boi) out there that will let you be alone.
And yes, vidya is the bessttt

>>39441767
Sorry to hear about your past, but you said it yourself, you worked hard enough to overcome it! I hope that other anons will read your post and feel inspired to improve themselves, even if it takes years and years! Thanks for sharing with us!

>>39441780
coffee and too much caffeine can definitely have an impairment on your schedule, maybe try switching to other drinks, or go with less caffeine? I'm sure you know all the answers, it's all about applying them.
Cooking is very fun! Any recent dishes that you're proud of learning to make?

>>39441791
ooh, any favorite flavors of snowcone? very nice list of instruments, I hope you never stop learning them! Always improve your craft, whatever it may be!

>>39441792
Math is hard, but rewarding! Just about any education is! Dying alone isn't so bad probably, I'm on the same track myself! And yes, the world can easily pass you by f you're not paying attention, so please do pay attention and watch closely! You never know if anything big can personally affect you.

And I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply, it takes time to personalize each reply, and I try not to shorten them too much. and captchas aren't helping
>>
File: sakurako (2).jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (2).jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>39441845
I always try to find time for every post! But I do agree, it's easy to get wrapped up in your own fantasies of the future when you're young. As you get older, you feel the harsh winds of age and reality. Your dreams start to run away faster than you can reach. But for some people, dreams really do come true!
And it's also becoming a problem for people in their early twenties, or 18 or 19 years old to have to pick their path for the next 50+ years. Thanks for posting again!

>>39441850
yuru is best!

>>39441901
Rationality is a good trait, you can keep your mindset free of too much exaggerated emotions and you won't let your actions be controlled by them. And it is awfully funny how people are willing to be sheep, isn't it?

>>39441919
Comfy is always nice!
That's an awfully smart idea about your money! Every cent does add up and count. And I know how you feel about work, I just recently got a job myself and really like it there. I've had to call out three times this week though for other matters, and I hope they don't think too negatively of me for doing so. Hang in there anon, I'm sure if you express how much you like it there and perform well, they'll like you!
>>
>>39441923
Yeah I'm debating on either going cold turkey for a few days or gradually going there by only having one cup a day. Funny thing is that I don't drink it because I need it to stay up, I drink it because I legitimately like the taste. I work daylight either way, so I can't afford to be tired on the job, lest I do something stupid like touch refrigerant with my bare hands or something, and trust me when I say that is not something you want to do. At least I still witness early mornings. As for dishes, I learned this Hawaiian chicken thing for the crockpot that tastes awesome, but I still think my favorite would be kielbasa with sauerkraut and some stroganoff on the side, but I have quite a bit of recipes I use. And if you were wondering about guns, I've been looking at getting a civilian HK416, or an AK model.
>>
File: 1503783781804.png (201KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
1503783781804.png
201KB, 500x789px
>>39440506

>I've been really good about eating daily and not spending all day contemplating suicide in bed recently

>The list is very very long, but I'll just go with normies and how I'm jealous of their happiness

>occasionally decent threads on r9k and a few discord friends that improve my mood somewhat from time to time
>>
>>39441790
Play csgo, minecraft. I like skyrim/oblivion. Gta is good.
>>
File: misaki.jpg (571KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
571KB, 1680x1050px
>>39440506
I really like these threads.
>positive
I feel much more confident when drawing human like bodies, though there are a lot things I need to work on, proportions, angles, etc,. so it's at least something to look forward to in my life.
>negatives
Oh boy, here's a long one, I'm pasting this from another thread I hope you don't mind, OP.
>have female friend, if you could call that
>calls me her only "best guy friend"
>known each other for a while, since middle school, and every so often, she would text me
>never been known much of talker, don't have anything interesting to say
>usually leave single sentence responses though I try my best to have a decent conversation
>during the time we've know each other, I've had dreams about her, usually involving romantic scenes
>I really like her
>thing is, I know that it'll never work out
>boring shithead with no interesting personality and nothing riveting to say in an actual conversation
>we have different interests, she likes books, puzzles, classic rock, being organized, into effeminate things, academically very smart (being top honors back in middle and high school)
>I play vidya, watch anime, read manga and comics, listen to vidya OSTs, metal, and other genres she doesn't listen to, internet junkie, this website, do well academically, but it's nothing compared to her, etc
The thing is, I don't know why I love her. She doesn't interest me, but at the same time, she does, know what I'm saying? Another thing is, contrary to the things I've listed, which may sound like she has romantic interest in me, she doesn't show that, from my perspective and experience with her. In fact, about a few months ago, she wanted me to be her "psychiatrist", playfully I should add, when it came to a relationship, which I bullshitted my way through with "deep" and "meaningful" advice.
I don't know what do, I'm very conflicted. I'm not gay though. To also add, she looks like picture related.
Cont.
>>
>>39440506

>i've been sober for 3 weeks after quitting a 4 year long drug abuse
>in a financial crisis atm
>my doggo
>>
>>39442105
The thing is, she's not a stacy at all. Those I spoke about never came to fruition.
I forgot how the conversation came up, but recently, she told me that when ever she forged friendships or relationships with anyone, she managed to "screw it up" and say something that would lead them to "abandon her".
I don't hate her, but I have trouble in why she would want to keep in contact with me after all these years.
>the world
I really love dreams. No matter if they're nightmares, lucid dreams, or a wet dream, they bring a unique type of excitement whenever I experience them.
>>
>ive done quite well in school and have a scholarship to start college next week
>kisses virgin but looking to change that in college
>my mothers cooking
>>39442120
What kinda doggo do you have
>>
File: sakurako (12).gif (1013KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (12).gif
1013KB, 500x281px
>>39442049
coffee does have a particular taste, and I know that a lot of decaff just isn't the same. Oh well, maybe you can try mixing them though? or just try different ways of preparing them? Since you're into food, I'm sure you can be patient enough to get that right taste without all the caffeine.
And those sure do sound tasty! Don't forget the vegetables though! And I don't know to uch about firearms, but it sounds like you have fun with them! I hope that nothing ever happens that they have to take away your hobby, it does seem fun for sure!

>>39442061
Hooray! sounds like you're getting better! And normies can put a damper on anyone's day, but if you stay on /r9k/ all day, then you have nothing to worry about! I love spending time here a lot too!

>>39442092
Pretty decent list there, keep playing because games are great!

>>39442105
>>39442144
If you do work n drawing more, I'm sure you'll nail the human body better and better!
Are you guys gonna be friends forever? It sounds nice what you got though, don't let it fall between your hands! Keeping friends and cherishing them is important!
And your dreams are nice, I don't like my nightmares myself, but I'm glad that you can still love them all the same!

>>39442120
Good job! We're all proud of you anon! With the drugs gone, you can focus on getting your finances in order, and it'll probably be easier when you're not spending money on them. And I'm sure you make your doggo really proud and happy too!

>>39442203
Scholarships definitely help out! Don't give up in college either, it will be hard for sure. You can always take semester or year break if you want, but education is important! And don't chase pussy if it means you sacrifice your grades, you're paying for the degree, not the pussy.
>>
>>39442275
No not really, I have bi polar disorder, things ""get better"" for awhile every now and again but not really, and even then I wouldn't really call it better, just different issues.
>>
File: sakurako (6).png (49KB, 591x267px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (6).png
49KB, 591x267px
>>39442304
I know exactly how you feel, have mental disorders too, bipolar being one of them. Well, sorta, the doctor said schizoaffective, which is bipolar and schizophrenia. So I fully understand how things can change and how even when things seem/feel good, you might not be making good decisions for yourself. I hope that some days really are better for you!
>>
>>39442275
I like all kinds of foods, steamed veggies with sausage, rice, and some beer or ice water is great. Balanced diets are the best diets, and I try to get a little bit of everything in if I can. Decaf depends on the grind/beans, but a lot don't really have the punch that I like. I'll try to find good brands though. And I doubt my guns will be in any danger for quite some time, I live in the part of my state where no one really give a damn. And if that somehow changes, there's a bunch of other places I can go to where I can easily find work that pay well.
>>
File: sakurako (7).jpg (209KB, 1280x1263px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (7).jpg
209KB, 1280x1263px
>>39442367
You must have a pretty secure job/career then, sounds like life is pretty alright for you anon! And it's good to hear you're eating in a healthy way! Except for the coffee though, but you can probably find a way around that. Do you favor any particular brand of beer? It's quite a widely debated topic on this board and /ck/ as well.
>>
>>39442466
My field is secure because next to no one is going in it and there's demand everywhere. Doesn't mean it's easy though, lots of technical stuff, some mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, and other technical/math ideas. Skilled trades don't just let anyone in, and if you get into a union you're making bank plus benefits. Though how much you make does depend on where you're at, plus how well you know how to budget. I like ales and vodka, so stuff like Sam Adams, Guinness, Pilsner, Sobieski, but I don't drink to where I don't know what planet I'm on because I already dealt with enough headaches in my life. And I do my best to stay healthy, did that ever since I was a lad.
>>
am i allowed to ask for your entire sakurako folder?
>>
>I've been improving my health
>due to OCD I get really mad when people step on cracks in sidewalk
>my girlfriend is my world
>>
File: sakurako (13).jpg (213KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (13).jpg
213KB, 500x737px
>>39442590
a wee lil anon as a lad, learning to eat what's right. I wish I did the same, but I've been losing all this weight and dropping bad habits. Very good to hear about your career! And I bet it's also nice to not drink a lot to keep your wits about you when you're on the job. Well, I certainly hope that you continue to make that dough, it's nice to know that we have successful people on this board as well!

>>39442692
Sorry, but I don't really like posting for the sake of sharing pics, and it's already hard enough for me to avatarfag (even though this is the third thread in which I have). But I don't have too many rare ones, I get most of my yuru pics from /c/, although sakurako isn't as popular as akarin~ or kyoko. Just keep looking though! and occasionally check out namori's twitter, she posts a lot of stuff there!

>>39442733
ooh, anon has a gf! I hope you do cherish her, and I hope that she accepts you even if you have OCD or get upset at things that she might not understand. And keep up with the healthy habits! Your body is important as it is the only one you have!
>>
I have been reaching ottermode albeit being skinny. Nice definition of delts, pecs, triceps,traps.

All that is in vain since i have pectus excavatum, scoliosis, caved in upper back, etc, so in the end, I still look like shit. I do feel better though.

I saw a beautiful orange sun-up this morning. It looked so fucking red.
>>
>>39442836
Good luck on dropping those bad habits anon. And I won't deny that there's some parts of the career that aren't do glamorous, but I'm glad I'm in something I like doing. Best of luck to you anon.
>>
File: sakurako (2).png (91KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (2).png
91KB, 500x348px
>>39442906
What matters most is that you feel good about yourself and in your own skin! Getting more muscles and looking toned feels nice too. and yeah, sunrises are soooo very nice!

>>39442921
Thanks! I hope things go well for you too! Thanks for posting in this thread!
>>
File: 1484883370364.jpg (76KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484883370364.jpg
76KB, 500x582px
>>39440506(You)
Okay, damn this is harder than I thought.
>Oh, drink less now
>I have a hard time coping with my problems
>I like cute girls, they give me hope

Also posting best yuri couple
>>
File: sakuhima (2).gif (435KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
sakuhima (2).gif
435KB, 400x226px
>>39443068
It's okay! With practice, we can all be more positive!
Drinking can be a detriment, try to enjoy the beverage, not necessarily the drunkeness. Even though it's easy to deal with your problems with drink, it's better in the long run to find alternatives to booze.
And yes, qt grils are very nice! I like to imagine how they'd react if they know I'm drinking a lot especially the REAL best yuru couple
>>
File: 1504066066693.jpg (84KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1504066066693.jpg
84KB, 479x377px
found out ive been cut off from neetbux starting today. i have no idea what i am going to do, i have been applying for months now but ive only managed to get one on site interview in all this time. im desperate.
>>
>Positive thread
nice

Work has been going well and i have started saving
Girl I like is completely uninterested
Anime girls are bae
>>
File: sakurako (16).png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako (16).png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>39443230
that's really unfortunate to hear anon. And it's also a hard adventure trying to get an actual job. All I cann really say is to keep applying, or if you haven't tried college yet, you can definitel give that a whirl. It's a fairly nice transition into the working world, slows it down a lot. And you get to learn a lot of new things! But I understnad too if it'll be too hard. I beleive in you, anon! go get 'em!

>>39443254
2D>3D
Always remember that and you will be happy :) that and money, which it sounds like you're doing well with! Good job!
>>
File: 1484883320945.png (216KB, 739x823px) Image search: [Google]
1484883320945.png
216KB, 739x823px
>>39443176
Thanks, yeah I think it was starting to become a problem, not that I feel any better sober, but it probably is for the best.
I think you meant REAL third best yuri couple
>>
File: 1502402655112.png (827KB, 791x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1502402655112.png
827KB, 791x1095px
>I have been working hard at making my life better lately and feel like I have been making progress overall
>I am having a hard time adjusting to my work/school schedule for the school year
>i got pizza on my way home from work and it's finally the weekend so I'm happy
>>
>>39441923
Apple pie snowcone tastes exactly like the real thing at the place near me. Recommendo friendo
>>
File: nooo (1).jpg (229KB, 850x1011px) Image search: [Google]
nooo (1).jpg
229KB, 850x1011px
>>39443445
How about an odd couple then?

>>39443491
Good job anon! It's nice to make progress, and progress takes time. I'm sure you'l get used to your schedule soon!

>>39443509
thanks friendo, I sure wish I had a 100+ flavor snowcone place around here

anyways, this'll probably be my last post for the night. I hope everybody had fun, and if the thread is still alive in about 8 hours, I will probbaly start replying again. But it was pretty slow tonight. thanks again, and be positive sometimes
>>
>>39443556
Thanks for doing a good recurring thread OP
>>
>I started working as a barista and waitress and its lovely
>My sex drive has finally diminished
>Not a depresso-expresso anymore

Life is good, how are you fellow robots? I really hope you all have a nice friday/weekend
>>
File: 1468511730617.png (812KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468511730617.png
812KB, 1920x1080px
>>39443556
To be fair, they're all cute, but sisterly love is the best kind of love imo.
>>
>I am getting better at my divination, and my twitch channel is starting to grow
>I keep injuring myself and it keeps setting back my lifting/weight loss goals. I just want to be sexy again and it's frustrating me having to constantly heal
>I love the sound of nature and the beauty of serenity in the forest park I hike in
>>
>I picked up learning C++ as a hobby
>C++ is my first language
>Computer languages are going to be more important than human languages since English just won the national language of the world award and I think it's a really cool thing because there is only one set of vocabulary (syntax) that you carry over to 80 percent of all other languages
>>
>tfw always late for these threads
why must i be such a human disaster in every aspect
>>
File: 1503634011774.png (150KB, 262x451px) Image search: [Google]
1503634011774.png
150KB, 262x451px
>>39444449
it's okay anon. you'll get the next one.
>>
File: 1504012390989.jpg (66KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1504012390989.jpg
66KB, 1024x689px
Positive
>I'm charismatic in a weird way
>I'm not ugly either, and I got a specific style of dress code that fits me perfectly
>I'm also good at gardening, and some specific vidya
>I have everlasting youth, so I look like a child
>I know some stuffs about life allowing me not to get fucked by others

Negative
>I'm scared for my future, I ain't got a clue what'll happen
>I'm 5'2" so a lot of opportunities for me are killed
>I have everlasting youth, so I look like a child
>I know too much about shit I shouldn't know about
>I've pretty much been in social isolation for about 8 years, and I think it might have fucked me in the head a little bit
>I'm retarded at math, and struggle with basic addition
>I'm violently xenophobic
>I'm shy to love, and if a girl were to ask me on a date I would both cry, and attack her at the same time
>I live in the middle of a desert, and have never left it before; trees, and lakes are really weird, and to an extent scare me
>Because of social isolation I think my mind has gone awry, so I'm really good at talking to myself for extended periods of time
>I had a very strange upbringing

>>39444449
Its okay, Anon; I'm late too!
>>
File: 34523554.png (189KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
34523554.png
189KB, 400x397px
>I'm nice to mentally disabled people when others aren't
>The Chings colonizing New Zealand
>The monument of Jesus Christ isn't dead yet

Took me ages to think of positive things. Now thanks to the availability heuristic I hate the world even more. Thanks OP.
>>
File: 1504233054261.png (407KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
1504233054261.png
407KB, 1000x754px
>>39440506
>I'm finally getting on a set schedule and a sleep pattern
>I miss out on a lot of opportunities by being quiet
>Anime and movies makes me happy

its my birthday and I used to post sakurako a bunch so this thread feels fitting, sankyu op
>>
File: 1504004255260.jpg (151KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
1504004255260.jpg
151KB, 975x962px
>>39445032
Happy birthday, Anon!

desudesu
>>
File: 1504233375307.jpg (82KB, 800x727px) Image search: [Google]
1504233375307.jpg
82KB, 800x727px
>>39445078
thank you I hope its a good day for you with my birthday blessing
>>
>>39445126
Hey anon I wish you a great b-day I wish I could make it better but I'm just someone behind a screen! But I really hope you know that someone is happy that you continue :)! Happy birthday anon <3
>>
> I've lost weight recently

>have an eating disorder which is making me more isolated than I already was meaning that I basically don't talk to anyone anymore which is also making my depression and anxiety worse. Also NEET.

> There's so much good music in this world that I haven't discovered yet
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.