[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does religion still exist ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2793.jpg (1MB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2793.jpg
1MB, 1672x1672px
Im not trying to be edgy.
Religion is actual bullshit on matter how you look at it , and yet many retards. Still swear by the bible , many of them black . How can we advance so much in terms of technology and yet the common person is still just as retarded as they where in the times of peasents and kings ?
Still mindless drones that believe anything news broadcasts tell them and then spew toxic bullshit at each other.
Honestly the human race should just go extinct we are a failure as an "Intelligent" species
We ignore global warming
We still believe stupid ehit invented centuries ago to keep people in check
The common man is absorbed in vanity and chassing after fame .
The common woman is a whore , with no dignity and whose only contributing factor is the whole between their legs .
The earth is fucked , the human race is too absorved in its shitty media and luxuries to focus on moving forward
Honestly everything is fucked and im very happy if i can interact with less retards until the day i die and leave this self destructive race behind .
>>
>>39439972
Because without religion people are too pathetic to adopt a better value system.
>>
>>39439972
To keep their sanity
>>
If we still followed religion you'd get married to a cute virgin instead of dying a virgin yourself.
>>
>>39440106
I dont give a fuck if i die a virgin , women nowadays are 90% problems and too much off a hasle to deal with especially where i live where most war tight pants and listen to trash hood music , and spew shit opinions everywhere .
Last thing i want is a woman messing with my life.
>>
We used religion as a common way for people to orient themselves withtin their culture. Biblical stories have huge impact not because they create the plot of the religion but because they portray a common element that is present within that religions culture. Like how the story of cain and able is a commentary on the necessity of sacrifice, not as a literal thing (although that is how its shown) but as a metaphorical thing
>>
Sinicism is far too easy to be useful. Humans always repeat behaviors and there is always someone saying that we are doomed. Make an effort to do some good instead of whining and the future will be better for it
>>
>>39440424
>Sinicism

Is that like racism against Chinese people?
>>
Christian values had a massive impact on western society. Religion was still incredibly mainstream until about half a century ago. Now, it's mostly just parents who raise their kids as blindly religious who keep the organizations going.
>>
I'm more disturbed by how people are still communists. It has been a disaster every time it has been tried, why do they still cling to it? Communism has been proven to be completely retarded. At least religious fags can hide behind "free will" and "wooo God works in mysterious ways."
>>
Well, just compare the religious societies to the non-religious societies. "Enlightened" people are dying off while Muslims, Mormons, etc are breeding like rabbits. The religious societies just come out on top for whatever reason.
>>
>>39440172
>tight pants
Half convinced you're below the 18 mark now, anon
>>
>>39440424
I can change but its not me alone who has to change , what the fuck do you expect me to do?
I can preach that religion is bulldhit until my voice gives out but it wont suddenly make religion cease to exist , i can recicle and do what i can to help the enviroment but that wont stop the scum arround me from polluting the ground and water with trash . And what can i do about women?! If i criticise their habits they chimp out saying they have the right to freedom of expression .the only thing i can do is complain because i cant have a significant impact on these things even if i devoted my life to it
>>
>>39440655
I forgot how the word, i mean leggings , honestly yoga pants
>>
Think about how retarded the average person is. Think about all the cult shit that pops in eastern countries where islam and Christianity arent dominant. Religion exist soley to prevent people from eating themselves alive. Its not a question of why does it exist, but why is it so replaceable.
>>
>>39439972
It's because kids today are raised from birth believing in some form of religion. By the time someone develops proper reasoning skills, they already have the idea of god cemented in the deepest bowls of their morals, thinking, life, and existence itself.

At least in the first world, if people stopped telling their children about religion, religion would effectively be wiped out in a single generation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.