[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /psychopath/ here? How much of it was genetics for you? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1092.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
Who /psychopath/ here? How much of it was genetics for you? How much was poor socialization?

My family has a history of insanity and my grandpa was a psychopath who shot & tortured people for fun in Vietnam. My mother is bipolar and her abuse made me disassociate from my fellow humans, fictional characters and animals feel more "empathetic" to me.
>>
What proof is there you are a psychopath except for your edgy, sassy op?

Whats the last torture vid you seen? Detail it.
>>
not one, but I seem to attract them like flies.
>>
>>39438814
Wow so edgy and unique!

Has any of your "insanity" actually been diagnosed by a medical professional or are you just doing this yourself so you have another thing to separate you from the normies?
>>
>>39438914
you don't necessarily have to be obsessed with blood and torture to be a psychopath, m8. The ones that are usually are very low functioning and end up in prison because they can't control their impulses.

high functioning psychopaths blend in well enough that you don't usually pick up that something is off about them unless you are a close family member or end up in a relationship with them.
>>
>>39438814
Both
I dont want to get a diagnosis for spycopathy, ive already tested positive for sociopathy, and the two usually go hand in hand, so i figure i am.
Constant extreme anger will probably be what kills me via heart attack one day.
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>39438914
Got diagnosed. My social relationships are all fucked.

>Torture
Being a psychopath doesn't mean you're edgy. It just means you cannot empathize with other people. And you're easily bored. And impulsive. And superficially charming. And you lie a lot.
>>39438945
You're too nice.

Kind people are the natural prey for psychopaths. You're easy to use and manipulate and you always come back for more after we promise to change. Assholes and dicks fare the best against us because they're already mistrusting & mean.
>>39438965
Diagnosed
>>39439024
Yeah, but most psychopaths are low functioning
>>
>>39439024
>>39439187
Why dont you watch torture vids? You're boring.
>>
>>39438914
I'm not OP, but would consider myself psycopathic. When I watch visceral things they only bother me when I can imagine them happening to myself. To the point of not being able to watch.
>>
>>39438814
>psychopathy
>psychosis
>being the same
>tfw being this edgy and retarded
>>
>>39439187
Insanity is a legal term, not a clinical one
You lose
>>
i want snowflakes to go
nobody gives a fuck about your contrived amerifag 'illness'
>>
>>39439187
>You're too nice

sounds about right. too bad I don't plan on ever being less nice kek.

they're not so hard to identify these days, though.
>>
>>39439187
is using and manipulating part of why psychopaths are drawn to relationships in the first place? is it not as fun to date someone who knew and was okay with the person being a psychopath to begin with?
>>
File: Best band on planet.jpg (218KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best band on planet.jpg
218KB, 768x768px
>>39438814

First off, how can you figure if it was genetics for you or poor socialization?

Mother being Bi-Polar whichever type, I myself am type II, has nothing to do with her other than maybe the only true thing you had said possibly, Family history which people can rise from. Also what do you mean by insanity?

Fictional characters do not feel empathy... Certain animals can though. I assume you had a family pet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.