[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>English professor asked me to have lunch with her tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 1491020495965.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491020495965.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>English professor asked me to have lunch with her tomorrow to discuss 'something important'
What did she mean by this?
>>
Are you gonna fail the class?
>>
you're failing her class and she's giving you a chance to salvage it

you may get free food out of it
>>
>>39437436
>>39437440
Class literally started on Monday, she hasn't even given homework yet.
>>
She probably picked up on the signals, she knows what you are. She's making special arrangements to accommodate your autism.
>>
>>39437426
its either creepy milf light femdom sex or she thinks you have a disability. idk which youd prefer
>>
>>39437458
is she pretty? are you pretty?
>>
You probably creep her out and she's trying to tactfully convince you to pick a different class.
>>
>>39437436
>>39437440
How could he be failing when school just started dumbasses?
>>39437426
Sounds strange, I guess you should just go and see what's up
>>
>>39437625
We are usually quick to call autism here, but this one definitely has asperger's.
>>
>>39437515
>>39437544
I'm not very spergy tbqh, I'm quiet but I participate in class just fine. She's not old, she's like early 30s or something.

>>39437566
She is very pretty, she's also black (or some black mix I don't know, she's fairly light brown) I'm okay. I'm tall but I'm average appearance. Also I'm older than the most of my classmates, I'm 28 so there's that.

I don't know what it could be. I haven't done anything bad or said anything questionable.
>>
>>39437676
>I'm 28
she thinks you're going to rape the other classmates, including the men, you failed human being
>>
>>39437676
you attractive? whats your build or aesthetic? is she hot? whats her build and aesthetic, personality etc. we need details. 30s+ is strange sex relationships if shes asking you out for lunch (if it isnt about your autism or grades or personal details? or something)
>>
>>39437706
yeah ignor this>>39437711
if you're the only 28 year old in a sea of late teen girls and boys shes gonna be asking you about your autism
>>
>>39437625
>How could he be failing when school just started
You forgot this is anon we're talking about.
>>
Whatever it is, remember to update us on it tomorrow. For your sake I hope she doesn't chew you out for being an autist or whatever.
>>
dont forget to bring condoms with you
>>
>>39437706
My classmates are ugly, they would not be my first choice to rape if I wanted to rape.

>>39437711
I'm 6'5", completely average build. I'm not lanky but I'm not very built either. I keep myself pretty groomed and well dressed but casual I think. My face is okay, I don't think I'm that attractive but I'm not hard to look at either. Also I'm a virgin. My personality is quiet and reserved but I think I'm easily approachable. She's like 5'4, she's pretty skinny but she's pretty fucking thick downstairs. I mean serious thighs and ass. Not much in the chest department though.

I don't know if she likes me, I have spoken kind of privately before though. The last time we had class and we ended up talking about a book she was reading because I read it too for like 45 minutes. I doubt she thinks I have autism, she seemed pretty eager to talk to me even though I was not. I don't think it's class related because she could have just told me when we were alone before but instead she asked me to lunch. She could have told me I was creepy or whatever too then.
>>
>>39437426
Pretty weird. I'm almost 34 and in college and professors just treat me like anyone else.

Maybe she needs your help with something.
>>
>>39437878
>The last time we had class and we ended up talking about a book she was reading because I read it too for like 45 minutes. I doubt she thinks I have autism, she seemed pretty eager to talk to me even though I was not.
yeah she wants to fuck, question is whether you wanna lose your virginity to her? its a big commitment, you really should be doing this sought of thing with women you love and want to commit to, and i doubt you wanna date this lass, much less your professor. you might wanna just fuck her though cause you're a 28 y/o virgin so idk tough call
>>
>>39437878
The creepy thing is stupid. Women don't ask out men who they think is creepy out to lunch, especially a student.

I think she thinks you're a cool guy and wants to get to know you. I would suggest against dating her though because if you break up before your class with her is over, you're fucked.
>>
>>39437878
Maybe she honestly just wants you to feel like you have a friend. She knows it can't be easy being almost 30 and surrounded by a bunch of 20yo faggots. If this is the case and she just wants to get familiar with you, for the love of God don't creep her out by presuming anything sexual.
>>
>>39437951
>>39437953
I mean if she were to proposition me for sex, would I really have a choice in the matter? I feel like if I rejected her, I would get on her bad side and then I would fail her class probably. I wouldn't particularly care about losing my virginity to her though, I don't have much value in that sort of thing. I would prefer if were to do that though that we'd be dating but I don't see any way I could win here if I rejected her.

>>39437964
Oh I'm not going in presuming anything because I don't want her to think I'm a creep because then I lose and fail but this is entirely possible.
>>
>>39437878
Whatever the case, she clearly has an interest in you. The meetup could be a trap, so go someplace open to the public with lots of people.
>>
>>39437426
probably gonna say she noticed you don't participate much in any extra-curricular activities or you're anti-social in class. I've seen this happen and had this happen to me during my uni years. Don't excite yourself too much
>>
>>39438157
I hope its not that first one because I literally just started college so no shit, the fuck is she expecting. I don't think it's that second one either because we've only had one group thing so far and I led my group entirely because they were just a bunch of awkward teenagers who were dumb as bricks.
>>
>>39437878
This might end on a good note, make the best of it
>>
>>39438117
>The meetup could be a trap
How so?
>>
OP I am going to bed i have one single request for you

make this thread again tomorrow after your lunch with the same image and the words english professor in the OP

best of luck and thanks
>>
File: 1502172456653.png (348KB, 481x702px) Image search: [Google]
1502172456653.png
348KB, 481x702px
>>39438379
>>39438379
Yes please, we need an update on how this lunch goes and when you'll be going out with your new qt english prof. gf again.
>>
>>39438378
>humanist professor
>OP is a chad
>chad = nazism
>antifa sacks OP and tortures him
>>
>>39438379
>>39438439
Okay but don't get your hopes up or you'll end up like my parents, incredibly disappointed.
>>
OP why did you decide to go to college at 28? What are you majoring in?
>>
>>39438663
Afro-American Gender Studies
Decided I wanted to stop being a NEET and need a degree to get a good job.
>>
>>39438663
My parents kind of forced my hand to be quite honest, I didn't want to be homeless. I wasn't a complete bum though, I had a job repairing shitty computers at my dad's friend's shop. My parents want me to do something more substantial though.

I'm majoring in Math so I can be a teacher and teach people who will be far more successful than me. I haven't decided if I'll go for trying to be a professor though, it takes like 10 fucking years more to get a phd.
>>
File: 1427534023176.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1427534023176.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>39438157
But lunch...that's different. Most professors just talk to you in their office if they even notice you.

This just spells trouble.
>>
File: 1501810744031s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501810744031s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39438828
>need a degree to get a good job
>Afro-American Gender Studies
>>
>>39438833
How did you repair computers without a degree senpai?
>>
>>39438378
She gets him alone, she can say whatever she wants about what happened.
>>
>>39438929
I was his intern bitch for a year but he only let me be his intern because of my dad's recommendation or ebin "my son is good with computers" meme. He taught me how to do things then I was just a worker there for some years. I quit when I started college.
>>
>>39439002
Why did you quit? Should have done it part time.
>>
>>39439139
Boss man didn't want part timers, plain and simple. When I worked there, I worked there all day. Plus I wasn't particularly interested in pushing the issue. One, I kind of hated the job. Not the actual repair aspect of it, that was fun but the dealing with people aspect is awful. People are horrible when it comes to their electronics, especially phones. Just fucking kill me if some bitch walked through the door with a broken phone. I was in for a rough ride. Data recovery was always a horrible time because it was always a mixed bag if a hard drive was dead or files were salvageable and if they weren't, you bet your ass the customer is going to blame you and yell at you.

Two, he already did enough for me by giving me a job to begin with. He didn't have to since I was grossly unqualified but he did and I probably could have worked out an arrangement with him but fuck it. Three, my parents were willing to give me minor financial support while I went to school. Just enough to survive but I have enough in my savings to be fine.
>>
>>39437676
>she's also black
Are you white? If you're black then ram it in her, if not don't be a race mixing traitor.
>>
>>39439462
Not everything is about sex or race, r9k
>>
>>39439462
Sorry to disappoint you but I am white.
>>
>wanting to procreate with negros
disgusting.
>>
>>39439614
So you'll still bang her if the opportunity arises, right?
>>
>>39439841
Well, yeah. Assuming that's what shes after. My dick doesn't discriminate. I couldn't give a shit if shes black, shes pretty nonetheless and she's nice. It's not like I'm marrying her and having babies.
>>
>>39439821
No one said anything about procreating, he's not even concerned about fucking her
>>
>>39439914
>It's not like I'm marrying her and having babies.
But you're open to that possibility if that's the way things played out, right?
>>
>>39438828
t. massive tard
>>
>>39439946
My parents would probably be even more disappointed with me so I'd have to think about it. It doesn't really bother me but if it brings shame to my family, I probably shouldn't. My parents have supported me for all my life so it would be a stab in the back if I just said fuck you and did something that they were staunchly against. Despite my easygoing nature, my family not liking me would bother me and I would pick my family over any woman.

That said, they're not super KKK racist or anything. They're like casual older generation Republican racist. Like my mom is watching the news and sees some black guy doing heinous shit and she's like "Typical." but she's friendly with them if shes around them. My dad is a little more racist than my mom is but he has a really close black friend so yeah, draw your own conclusions there.
>>
>>39440148
Your parents sound based as fuck. Still even if you don't marry your professor you should 100% fuck her brains out.
>>
>>39440148
Have your parents ever told you not to get a black girlfriend?
>>
In all honesty she's probably going to say some shit like "Your presence made some of the women in class uncomfortable. I don't know anything about you, but I wanted to get to know you before I allow any judgments like that."

She's not going to ask you out on a date or anything. Just to find out whether or not you're a rapist.
>>
>>39440314
Yes, mainly when I was younger though. As an adult they've never really brought it up. Entirely possible they've softened up but I'd need to talk to them about it.
>>
How many English classes do you have to take OP?
>>
>>39440482
Like, 2? I don't know. I think it's 2.

I don't know if she also teaches the second one.
>>
>>39437426
after reading the entire thread we can conclude she wants to talk to you because you are the outsider who doesn't understand the black men *struggle*.pls make a update tomorrow this shit will be fucking hilarious.
>>
she wants to fucking fuck. shes gonna suck your cock. youre gonna blow mad loads kid
>>
>>39440823
C U L T U R A L E N R I C H M E NT

Time to get enriched.
>>
>>39437878
She wants your tall white dick in her.
>>
File: 1502163428777.gif (407KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502163428777.gif
407KB, 400x230px
OP how many hours until this lunch update when update when update when?!
>>
File: 1446240275246.png (139KB, 237x299px) Image search: [Google]
1446240275246.png
139KB, 237x299px
>>39437878
>My classmates are ugly, they would not be my first choice to rape if I wanted to rape.
>>
She wants you to put a baby in her belly.
>>
>getting to bang your professor
You are insanely lucky.
>>
Professors would make a shit girlfriend. She'd be busy all the time, she has constant Chads in her classes all day everyday tempting her. She'll be way smarter than you and shit, not fun.
>>
>>39442663
someone's mad that his professor turned him down.
>>
File: 1500620642820.jpg (3KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1500620642820.jpg
3KB, 206x206px
>>39438828
great bait have your you
>>
Race mixing is pure degeneracy.
>>
>>39438104
You should fuck her is she propositions, provided she's not crazy. You lose your V card and you're more likely to pass, only thing you lose is your robot status. You don't get many chances like this, godspeed.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.