[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just figured out how not to get cucked if you ever get married.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1434068261128.jpg (66KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1434068261128.jpg
66KB, 500x383px
I just figured out how not to get cucked if you ever get married.
Just have lots of kids.
I mean 10-20 of them.
Keep your wife constantly pregnant, so she doesn't have the time to go out and cuck you or she will be so big that it just won't be an option for her.
>>
>implying she cannot cuck you while pregnant
>>
Wouldn't that mean she'd forget about her figure and that she'll get fat?
>>
>>39434790
There was the guy on here like two nights ago with pics, of him having an affair with a married, pregnant woman at like 7 months along.

There's literally nothing you can do now to avoid being cucked, it's all just luck if it happens to you or doesn't.
>>
>>39434798
You make her exercise
That's something far easier to work on than prenventing cuckoldry.
Plus i've seen some of this women who have lota of kids and they are usuay not fat. I guess they only get fat if you let them eat like a pig and sit around all day doing nothing.

>>39434790
If you make her take care of the house and the kida properly and also exercise to remain pretty she won't have the time or nor will to put in the effort.
Plus her social life will be limited pretty much to the husband and the kids.
>>
>>39434849
Don't marry trailer park trash.
>>
>>39435039
It will make her want to cuck even more
>>
>>39435548
How so?
That doesn't make sense at all.
>>
did you never read that post that logically explained how raising a daughter is the biggest cucking you can ever experience?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.