[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28

File: 1495692243896.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495692243896.png
127KB, 601x508px
How has your first few days been robots?
Is kgf2k17 going to become a reality?
>>
I'm going to start trying to get internships for my STEM meme but I've never done anything so my resume is half a page
>>
File: 1472900942614.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1472900942614.png
406KB, 601x601px
Already gave up on being a normie desu
I always have a spurt of energy towards it at the beginning of the year and then it sputters out in a matter of days
>>
>>39434007
they've been decent, kinda

i'm doing a sports broadcasting class which is great

also doing a software engineering class which is just a group project -- which i really love, it's nice working with others

i'm just so tired though
>>
>>39434033

oh god same

i fucking fucking hate so much that we have to get internships. fucking tryhards set the bar so high so now everyone has to do this fucking bullshit

why can't i just relax and recover in the summers

fuck
>>
File: 1481635288084.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481635288084.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>there are people itt who fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>39434130
>tfw got a STEM degree and making 100k/year
Stop trying to meme others.
>>
>>39434370
and yet you're still on r9k and probably miserable
money doesnt buy happiness bro
>>
File: 1cwt28E.png (151KB, 766x664px) Image search: [Google]
1cwt28E.png
151KB, 766x664px
>>39434130
STEM + medicine are the ONLY worthwhile subjects in higher ed
everything else should be purged. It's insane to think that some yuro cunts even subsidize retards to """""study"""" subjects that aren't STEM/med
>>
File: 1503102576237.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503102576237.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>>39434007
>already failing one of my classes again
>getting rejected from groups in another and finalizing groups for a project worth 40% of our grade is soon
>just found out I'm in debt to a shitty student housing place I stayed at last semester
>every penny I make wagecucking is going to pay for another shitty student housing place because I don't have a car so I need to be within walking distance of campus
>parents are getting mad that I keep having to borrow money
Dropping out and actually killing myself soon, thanks for the shit times robots
>>
>tfw graduating this semester with a Computer Science degree
>have to start looking for a job
>never made any friends
>never had a gf
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>39434033
>>39434112
>bio engie student
>entering 4th and final year
>no internships, only warehouse wagie jobs

end my life
meanwhile chad got an internship at his dad's engineering firm
>>
>>39434007
>robots
>university
>>
>>39434427
It makes loneliness a little less lonely.
>>
File: 1500672985305s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500672985305s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>been more depressed than ever since moving in 2 weeks ago
>everything is even worse then I expected
>been going on long 2-3 hour walks every night because I'm too unmotivated to do anything else
>all my roommates think the "walks" actually mean I'm just going to hang out with my nonexistent gf
>spend the walks thinking about how pathetic I am, how depressed I am, how and when to kill myself

At least they don't think I'm a total looser?
>>
>dropped SJW tier english class for potentially SJW tier poli science course, we'll see how it is next wednesday
>>
File: cat just.jpg (51KB, 568x562px) Image search: [Google]
cat just.jpg
51KB, 568x562px
>twink roommate's twink bf hit on me again today
>this time he took most of his clothes off because he was "hot" (even though we have AC and it was set at like 75) and asked if I was hot
>told him no, I was fine
>I was wearing gym shorts and I had a boner, he says "you may not be hot, but you're definitely bothered, Anon"

Don't know how much longer I can resist.
>>
File: 8263386.jpg (71KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
8263386.jpg
71KB, 800x531px
I didn't make any friends last year and basically spent my free time reading. This time I'm gonna make friends for sure, I'll take the advice and just go ask people if they wanna be my friends.
Gambatte!
>>
>>39435779
ha, gay!
how long are you gonna stay in the closet?
>>
File: 1503093938976.png (452KB, 748x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503093938976.png
452KB, 748x700px
>>39435779
Anon I've been over this don't fuck the bf fuck your roommate instead, having a live in bf would be perfect, it's literally the dream
>>
>>39435803
Kys degenerate, he literally said the twink already has a bf. Fuck you polyamorous roastie
>>
>>39434007
Why is this thread implying that all robots are retardos? I am probably pretty smart and successful, but autistic as fuck.
>>
>>39434007
I'm focused on the subject of the class, and it being the beginning has been easy so far, basically prep-review.
I'll let you know of my struggles on the material of the class in a week, when I will have better actual data to represent the rest of the semester.
>>
File: 339.jpg (13KB, 321x306px) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
13KB, 321x306px
>three stalls in dorm bathroom
>that kid who always takes the middle one
>>
>>39435869
>fuck your roommate instead

he hasn't shown any interest in me, though
>>
File: 1450908301739.jpg (8KB, 302x235px) Image search: [Google]
1450908301739.jpg
8KB, 302x235px
>>39436369
Anon you're living with a cute fuckable boy, you need to show interest in him, you're in a dream scenario don't fuck it up
>>
File: 1451618893837.gif (301KB, 136x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451618893837.gif
301KB, 136x240px
>switched programs halfway through 1st year
>now my schedule is all fucked up
>3rd year now and having trouble finding more than two classes were the times don't conflict
>still got another 2-3 years left
>>
File: end it all.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
end it all.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>39434007
Shit, mostly.
I'm using all of my tiny social capital to see if I can get with a girl I like. The uncertainty is horrible. She could either be shy or repulsed, and I have no idea. No choice but to try again to sort this out.

And I can already see this ending with me spilling my spaghetti and apologizing for giving her the wrong idea when she finally reacts. With my luck, I'd do it if she ever starts liking me back.

How do I turn off all of my autistic scheming? I can't say a single damn sentence to her unless I go over it hours in advance, then I agonize over everything bad that could possibly happen.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that textbook prices are overinflated Jewish garbage,
>>
>>39436369
Fucking retard then you make it first
>>
>>39436646
>actually buying textbooks in 2017

Bruh
>>
File: 1444377037285.png (493KB, 727x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1444377037285.png
493KB, 727x1038px
>tfw imperial chinese history class
Shit's fun as fuck I'm glad I picked it up, the professor nice and I'm loving the content
>>
>>39436702
I didn't buy them. The rent is too damn high.
>>
File: th.jpg (4KB, 128x181px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
4KB, 128x181px
>huge campus library
>has 4k computers for design students
>bad security that can be exposed easily
>find a secluded, quiet area at the back
>get comfy watching pirated movies

I got through the entirety of Apocalypse Now before somebody realised that I'm not a design student.
>>
>>39434007
It really sucks being in a sea of cuties knowing they would never want to be bothered by you.
>>
>>39436702
I'm not him but my uni has worked out a particularly great system for jewing you on books, professors can print out their powerpoint slides and require that as a book or get their own book published and printed through the universities press and released in loose leaf format which the library refuses to buy back, so no used copies exist and so far most people have been too lazy to scan. Last semester though one of them really hit it out of the ballpark, he set his course up on some shitty half broken site which he required you to buy a code for and put some quizzes on there ($100), a textbook he wrote himself and had published in the loose leaf format ($200) also it was the first year of it's printing so no hope of getting it scanned online somewhere, then required an app for checking in on for attendance ($50), and a second obscure reference book that was only needed for 1 test and never used or mentioned again ($50)
>>
>>39435217
>been more depressed than ever since moving in 2 weeks ago
iktf. I almost felt I wasn't even depressed anymore during the end of last year and the summer, but moving back has just been crushing for some reason
>>
>>39436680
but I'm not interested in him like that, unless he starts flirting with me like his bf
>>
>>39436360
>that guy who goes into a toilet stall to pee instead of using a urinal

me Tbh
>>
File: 1461244393590.png (277KB, 806x785px) Image search: [Google]
1461244393590.png
277KB, 806x785px
>>39436856
>language department at my school has computer lab downstairs
>out of the way so no one really knows about it
>go there all the time
>only ones who are ever there are some asian exchanges students who are always quite and respectful
>since so few people use it we practically have dedicated spots
>go everyday to sit in my spot in the back and get comfy while studying
>even take breaks and watch videos/listen to music and no one is around to say anything about
>>
I am almost 19. I may try to date a girl who is 24.
Is this too big of an age difference?
She has already graduated and is going back to uni to finish premed so she can go to med school.
>>
>>39436952
If you'd be interested in him if he started hitting on you, you're interested in him now. Now stop being a bitch and hit on him, you're ruining your perfect chance
>>
>>39434054
that's because you're a lazy degenerate
>>
>>39437177
Fine. I'll go tell my roommate I think he's cute and want to cuddle with him.
>>
File: fine.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>39437251
Good, don't fuck this up anon, it's literally the perfect scenario and the fact that it will never happen to me is depressing
>>
File: 1501865392144.jpg (18KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501865392144.jpg
18KB, 248x459px
>tfw most of the other students in my Java programming class are turbo brainlets and don't finish the work in the 1 hour 20 minute lab
>tfw I finish within 30 minutes max
>>
I thought going to uni would be different but it's just the same thing of being lonely as hell and doing nothing with my free time except going out more in hopes of meeting people and signed up for clubs for the same reason. How do I quickly anger a god to strike down my life
>>
>>39437116
No. My gf is 8 years older
>>
>>39437734
Does this ever really come up as an issue in any way? I figure it wouldn't, just asking.
>>
graduated 5 years ago and have comfy govt job. Thank god
>>
>>39437763
nope. she likes getting fucked by someone younger.
>>
Shit. I talk to a total of two people in my classes and they've started to low-key flirt with each other. Thought I hit it off with one girl, but now she just ignores me. I walk around campus with the same glossy eyed stare I had in high school. I've learned expect nothing good from my day.

College is hyped up to be the best time of your life. Everyone told me how awesome it was and that you'll find people like you. But like everything in the real world, it's catered to normal people. I want to die. It's the only way out. I'll never belong anywhere because I can't relate to anyone.
>>
>>39437533
bugs................layoffthecarrots...............nobutseriouslykysstemgod
>>
>>39437822
it's alright. i've realized that at the school i'm at, it isn't possible to have "the best 4 years of your life" because of the workload. rather, i think it sets you up for a better future. most people say college is the best years of their life because they go on to work an unfulfilling job, or become housewives. if you work hard, get a good degree, you can easily enjoy yourself much more in your mid-late 20s. and possibly even have more time.
>>
>>39437533

Use the extra time to work on your own projects or contribute to open source ones. You could get a job long before you graduate if you have a solid GitHub profile.
>>
>>39434130
lol wtf else would you take? liberal arts? even if you don't get what you want with STEM you're still better off than the schmucks who took shit like sociology

Only other thing I could imagine being useful is if you did a degree in another language.
>>
>>39437533
>>39437897

And please for the love of god learn something other than Java
>>
>30 people in chem lab
>only 4 boys total
>nice desu
>literally all grills have tall bfs
>men grouping together
Nothing will ever change
>>
>>39435869
Sauce me brotendo
>>
>transfer schools after attempting suicide at previous school
>matched with roommate who seems autistic enough (classics major, pre-pharmacy, likes anime)
>think we'll get along well
>when we finally meet, he's somehow the most alpha nerd I've ever met
>he goes out all the time, I'm in my room 95% of the time I'm not in class
We may have discovered a new species, robots. The chad robot is real.
>>
>female flatmate
>invites her stacey friends over
>they're all drinking and one of them rests her head in my lap
>don't say anything, and too nervous to speak to her
>all I can think of is how much of an awkward sperg I was being

Why am I like this?
>>
Welp already had to drop out of my classes. Financial aid suddenly said I was randomly selected to need to send in documents through mail. Classes start Monday and since it won't be in and reviewed in time, I won't receive financial aid. Back to being a NEET until the next term starts late October...
>>
>>39437892
The workload isn't my problem. I can knock out my assignments in a few hours. I have a good bit of free time that I either spend walking or taking depression naps.
>>
I don't know how accounting majors do it. I was forced into an entry level class for core curriculum requirements and the work is so fucking menial but time consuming. We have computers that do this shit for us in the real world. Show me how to account on a computer not by fucking hand.
>>
>>39438022
>likes anime
This means nothing anymore, anime is going mainstream and ironic weebs are everywhere, it's probably worse to say you don't like entry level/ghibli shit these days
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 205x246px
My life sucks
I have an injuries on my wrists and knees that I can't afford to fix.
I have a job that requires me to utilize them and it hurts so bad I can't sleep, just pass out from exhaustion.
I have to go to uni and get good grades for my scholarship.
I have to pay all my own bills.
My parents got divorced.
My Mom disowned her family and alienated us from her side of the family b/c of my Dad's gf meeting them.
My Mom reports domestic abuse to the police and my Dad about her bf but has no evidence to prove it.

I am aware of the destruction of my race and how Western taxpayer money is being wasted, how my physical ailments could easily be fixed with just a few movements of cash flow, and not just me, anyone with medical problems that interferes with their work.
But it does not happen, and it will never happen, I am stuck with this thought ringing in my head like a wailing siren, ebbing away my sanity.

All I want is to be left alone to lament, I just want my parents, classmates, and co-workers to fuck off and leave me be. I don't wanna talk.

How do I do this? My parents are fighting over me more than ever and calling/texting me every fucking day. I just keep thinking about how I walked in on them having sex when I was 6, and it wasn't even my fault, there was nothing to do and they said I couldn't play video games that day, when I saw my brother playing them and I went to go ask them why, and then I walked in on them. They had a fucking lock on the door.

I don't even want friends or a gf like you fucking normies.
Fuck you all.
>>
>>39434112
>why can't i just relax and recover in the summers

Because you're an adult and don't get to have 3 months off to sit on your ass and do nothing.
>>
>>39436899
This makes my fucking blood boil. Fuck your piece of shit school.They deserve hell.Seriously fucking assholes.
>>
File: [gabagools externally].png (225KB, 560x410px) Image search: [Google]
[gabagools externally].png
225KB, 560x410px
>>39438128
>oh you like anime? so do i, what are you into?
>haha yeah! naruto, death note, sword art online are my favorites :)
>>
File: jewishsuperman.jpg (728KB, 939x720px) Image search: [Google]
jewishsuperman.jpg
728KB, 939x720px
>>39437788
I always hear about comfy government jobs. What kind of positions are people talking about and how do I get one?
>>
>>39438257
>hey anon have you seen spirited away
>ghibli is so good aren't they?
>>
>>39438128
>>39438257
I'm not even into anime myself so I can't tell if he's a filthy casual or not, but he has a book shelf and from where I'm sitting now, I can see some vampire/romance themed manga.
>>
im 1/2 way done with my masters in accounting but im so tired of school i just want to fucking work and make money. but my full time job offer is contingent on getting good grade in my masters program, and all of my remaining classes are boring as fuck.

>principles of audit
>corporation/estate taxation
>advanced accounting
>business valuation
>issues in financial reporting
>analysis of accounting data
>international dimensions of accounting

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
KILL ME FUCKING NOW.
>>
>I already failed an exam
>I'm already hated by 3 grills

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
In class, every single question I answered in English 110 so far has been wrong.

Not so good.
>>
>>39438174
not him but one of my accounting textbooks (advanced accounting 6th edition by jeter) costs $140 for the online access code. they graciously bundle an e-book for $50 ($190 total, since the online access code is required) or a fucking loose leaf version for $110 FUCKING DOLLARS ($250 total.)

i seriously hope someone shoots up a college textbook publishing house.

my other class requires a $250 eBook by some obscure licensing agency that no one gives a flying fuck about, the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
>>
>filling out roommate survey for a quiet roommate and then being loud when moving in
do people actually do this or was it a mismatch
>>
File: 1492971883850.jpg (17KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492971883850.jpg
17KB, 221x225px
I'm enraged now that school is back in session

>walk to the nearby university library every week to study for an upcoming grad school test
>top floor of the library is quiet rules, no talking, no noise, be respectful, etc.
>this floor is always pretty vacant because people tend to group study and use the social floors
>but now
>first week of uni starts for these kids
>top floor is fucking riddled with first years talking to each other about their intro to anthropology classes and other retarded shit
>literally every private study room, which are about the size of a closet, is taken
>look through the windows of the private study rooms
>kids are fucking sleeping in there
>one kid is watching anime
>fucking weebs
>sit down and start studying
>about 45 minutes into my session I hear some kid start playing PAPA AMERICANO BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP out of his phone
>on repeat
>for a good eight minutes
>losing my fucking mind
>get up and go to the least populated corner of the floor
>still hear stupid bitches talking about their comm classes
>try to tune it out and focus on my work
>5 minutes later hear some kid playing Calabria out of his phone
>convulse with anger

First time I have ever truly hated freshman
>>
>>39438482
Of course they do who is honestly going to put I'm a loud obnoxious asshole on their survey?
>>
>>39438151
These kinds of posts make me question if God is really up there...
>>
>>39438492
>school redid bottom floor of library last year
>used to be the quite level
>had shit ton of cubical clustered around
>probably had over 100 seats
>for some reason they threw them all out and replaced them with 4 seated tables
>less than half the seats available now
>constantly full of people loudly working in groups and socializing despite it still being the quite level
>uni has done nothing despite tons people complaining and asking to change it back
it's fucking infuriating, there's only one actual place to study on campus anymore, I fucking hate this place it gets worse every fucking year
>>
>>39438037
that's beside the point. what i meant was, for a good number of people, college isn't the best environment for them to thrive in. why do you expect the best 4 years of your life won't be 22-6? what do you plan to do?
>>
>>39438731
D...draw White Nationalist manga that will be so sensational the nightmare of multiculturalism will finally be over and everyone who's ever wronged me will be sorry.
>>
>>39434007

Meh, college started a month ago for me. After a year off I returned and I'm getting more comfortable but it is depressing to be alone now that I don't see any of my friends. I spend a lot of time alone.
>>
>>39437933
Oh don't worry, I already know a little C# and am teaching myself C++ on the side.
>>
File: 1437853150581.jpg (43KB, 244x385px) Image search: [Google]
1437853150581.jpg
43KB, 244x385px
How do people with roommates manage to fap?
>>
>>39438838
They don't they get gfs like normal people and they stopped looking a weebshit just like when a twelve year old stops playing with toys
>>
>>39438855
That's an aggressive response anon, do random anime girls trigger you?
>>
File: bzigu.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bzigu.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>39436622
>tfw same, except switched majors just before 4th year
I want off this ride pham
>>
>>39438933
........why do I love her more than any real girl?
>>
>>39438731
I plan to put a noose around my neck. I would have done it 5 years ago if it wasn't for my parents. I can't take it anymore. I'm mentally exhausted and I'm tired of people telling me it will get better.
>>
>>39438838
The bathroom is good spot. Just don't leave any jellyfish in the shower.
>>
>>39438838
They fuck their roommates
>>
>>39436622
>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

this is my favorite video ever
>>
File: Barron one of us.jpg (43KB, 315x441px) Image search: [Google]
Barron one of us.jpg
43KB, 315x441px
>meet cute girl in class
>want to ask her out
>realize if I get rejected it'll be awkward in class
>wait until the end of the semester
>chicken out and don't do it
>>
>>39434427
Better to be rich and miserable that being poor and miserable
>>
>>39436702
>not exclusively buying recommended books and reading them so a future employer can tell you know your shit
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.