[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst thing that's ever happened to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1503818033762.jpg (8KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503818033762.jpg
8KB, 236x250px
i was a victim of human trafficking. law never caught the scumbag responsible for it.
>>
>>39433046
my older brother took out his budding sexuality on me from when I was 6 to when I was 10'

never reported it
>>
>>39433046
that's nothing you fucking pussy, there are kids in africa who LITERALLY have nothing to EAT

now stop being so selfish okay???
>>
>>39433046
told us your story anon
>>
greentext it my dudee
>>
>>39433092
>you were raped multiple times as a kid, that's nothing, some niggers have to go without rice for an entire day.

Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>39433046
Why would you not devote your life to revenge
>>
>>39433046
Story time my dear senpai
>>
>>39433105
>>39433126
I was really young so I don't remember everything but I'll try to sum it up the best way I can.
>be 11 years old living with poor family
>local restaurant owner offers to give me a job sweeping floors and cleaning stuff
>family agrees, seemed like a good idea
>next several months forced to work all day and all night in a hot, dirty restaurant
>barely any customers but the ones that do come are disgusting
>throw milkshake glass on the floor
>get cut on glass and cry
>owner comes out, screaming and hits me for allegedly breaking the glass
>stuff like this continues for weeks
>never get paid except for one time a waitress gave me some of her money
>didn't see my family while living upstairs at the restaurant
>run away
>random man finds me and brings me to police station
>tell them I want to see my family
>able to find them pretty easily and have a nice reunion
>parents tell cops what how the owner basically enslaved me
>he left town a few days ago and disappeared
>police never found him
>years later see him again in a mall, can't do anything because I have no definitive proof
I know it isn't the most brutal story but it still haunts me. I always donate to anything related with human trafficking or employee rights.
>>
>>39433246
I fantasized about torturing and killing him for years. I still do sometimes.
>>
>>39433354
are you a spic or something?
>>
>>39433394
I am a Canadian of Greek and German descent.
>>
>>39433354

>away from parents for weeks
>11 years old

>parents never bother to even check up on you

great parents you have there
>>
>>39433444
they would call sometimes and the owner would tell them everything is fine. they were also working most of the time. By the time my parents were concerned enough to call the cops I was already out of there.
>>
>>39433498

>the owner would tell them everything is fine

>didnt even ask to speak to their son

>didnt even care until weeks had passed without hearing a word from their child

excellent parenting
>>
>>39433227
You sure raped that joke with your absent sense of humor
>>
>>39433354
>>years later see him again in a mall, can't do anything because I have no definitive proof
You should've kicked his ass.
>>
>>39433354
and it never occurred once to your folks to check ip on their son living with a total stranger
>>
>>39433354
that's not trafficking u mong that's just child labor
>>
I was kidnapped and raped. Got pregnant from it too but couldn't bring myself to abort.
>>
File: image.jpg (853KB, 2789x1980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
853KB, 2789x1980px
Not exactly to me, but to my family.
My uncle was murdered 6 years ago by his girlfriend. He was 28. I miss him, I wish I could take to him as an adult.

My other uncle is changed from it. Very jaded. My mom isn't the same either. Always alone in her house, extremely difficult to get her out to hang out with family.

Nothing has been the same since.
>>
>>39434155
I'm so sorry anon. That's the same way my grandma reacted when my uncle died, although it was of natural causes. Is the bitch at least dead/rotting in prison?
>>
>>39434227
She shot him in the head when he was sleeping. After he was missing for 6 days, our family started contacting her but she kept having unconvincing arguments of him being out of town.

So my uncle and grandfather drove to her house, apparently she was planning on burning the house. When they arrived, she paniced and blew the house on fire.

Apparently she was on fire for quite a bit before taking the same gun and offing herself. So she did feel some pain before leaving.

But even knowing that, nothing will make it better. He is gone. We couldn't even have open casket funeral because his body was too burned.
>>
>addicted to benzos and oxycodone
>doctor has enough of my shit and cuts me off
>take the last prescription he gave me and copy it and edit it in gimp
>get caught after ~20 forged scripts
>spend 78 days in county jail
>live with actual criminals and negroes
>get my milk and orange juice taken every day by giga-niggas
don't forge prescriptions, it doesn't pay off
>>
>>39433070
did you tell your parents anon? I'm sorry that happened to you
>>
>>39434227
Probably got away with it cause she's a womyn, uncle would be in prison right now if he lived to tell the story in court
>>
>>39434403
How did you get caught, exactly?
>>
>>39433227
>not recognizing sarcasm
>>
>>39434453
Lol, Im the anon the story happened to. Thanks for making me laugh. It actually was a news story and I remember reading some comments of guys white knighting the woman. Which made me furious. So that made was particularly funny to me
>>
File: Cat pizza eat.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
Cat pizza eat.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>39434513
I think he's more replying to the people who do actually say that kind of shit (there are)
>>
>>39433046
I was molested in a home depot parking lot when i was 11
>>
>>39434492
i was being retarded, i worked in the pharmacy i was filling some of my fake scripts at and processing them all myself.
it took a very savvy pharmacist (my boss) to recognize the imperfections i left in the actual prescription after i printed it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.