[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never asked to live in a huge city every person here is dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: vfXvJjp.jpg (78KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
vfXvJjp.jpg
78KB, 924x571px
I never asked to live in a huge city

every person here is dumb arrogant trash

every girl gets influenced by these stupid ignorant foreign goons
every girl is becoming a Stacy, ugly girls become arrogant pseuds

>ywn live in a comfy, quiet village with nice people and a lovely atmosphere

>inb4 germanfag
>>
i'm sorry but you are just delusional.

i live in a small town and everyone is just an ineducated prick, if you fuck up one time everyone will know and oyu'll be marked forever as outcast. it's boring, there is nothing to do, and you already know everyone.

but you live in a small city, so you can ignore these things, POTENTIALLY (if you get your ass out of your bedroom) meet new people everyday, and no one will even give a fuck about you, going around the streets and shit.

there is literally 2 benefits of living in a village:
- it's quiet
- probably you have nature around and good air to breathe

but i can assure you there are NO nice people and NO lovely atmosphere. people are just more open and friendly in huge cities, since weird people are just a natural thing for them.
>>
>>39432033

i meant
>but you live in a HUGE city
soz
>>
you can choose where you live anon
>>
>>39432033
I'm in your same situation, on top of that, I'm in the South, and ON TOP OF THAT, I'm Black so getting a gf for me was already cranked up to insane difficulty. The only hope I have is that the military will give me free gf's
>>
>>39431841
OP, living in the country/rural area is boring as fuck. You'd hate it.
>>
>tfw bad internet
>tfw too scared to go outside
but yeah atleast its quiet everytime i go to a city it was really loud
>>
>>39432281
yea seriously fuck bad internet
>>
>>39432033
>but i can assure you there are NO nice people and NO lovely atmosphere. people are just more open and friendly in huge cities, since weird people are just a natural thing for them.
T H I S
H
I
S
At least in a huge city, you'll probably never run into the same person ever again. In a village every asshole will know you're fresh meat and stare at you as you walk the streets.
>>
Tfw live in jew york. just fuckin end me
>>
>>39431841
Shoot yourself then pussy.
>>
>>39432192
Stay away from white women, nigger.
You'd only get whales anyway, but I don't want to deal with niglet mongrels.
>>
File: 1501073699237.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1501073699237.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>live in a small town with ~30k population
>have all the negative aspects of a big city without any of the positives
>have all the negative aspects of a rural village without any of the positives
>>
File: world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg (114KB, 904x617px) Image search: [Google]
world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg
114KB, 904x617px
>>39431841
You and I are dreamers of the same dream. Vaccinations were a mistake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.