[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>relationships never last >love is not real >people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1496224667043.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1496224667043.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>relationships never last
>love is not real
>people that stay single live longer
>women get bored easily and always leave
>women themselves are shallow and boring
>women can ruin your life and your wallet
>all women are whores
>need for sex and affection can be cured with sex dolls
>you will die alone anyways
Why are some of you losers still obsessed with women and getting a gf?
>>
File: faggotassbitchnicca.jpg (92KB, 1171x585px) Image search: [Google]
faggotassbitchnicca.jpg
92KB, 1171x585px
>>39431839
reason to keep shitposting and not deal with any issues we have
>>
>>39431839
I'm not and frankly I don't get the big deal either. I do get lonely sometimes but I recently made the discovery that I'll always at least have myself, and I'm the most reliable person I know, so it helps me deal with my emotions quite a bit.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>39431839
Ah, it's another typical normie sociopath thread. I love how you fuckers think that only women are entitled to love while men aren't, you think that men can just "bee themselve :) XDDDDDD!" and they instantly will have a 10000/10 stacy gf, that's not how it works you smelly nigger. You'll never know what it's like to have inferior genetics, to be under 6', or to be socially awkward. Society will realize this when women start fleeting with their open legs over to Tyrone instead of Chad because they're more subhuman and have bigger dicks. Maybe then we can put women back in their place once Chads start to realize that they're not good people and only appreciate them for their traits.
>>
>>39432070
OP here. You missed the point. What I'm saying exactly is why do you still care about women and getting one? Relationships are retarded.
>>
File: Adidas sweater wojak.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Adidas sweater wojak.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>39432138
Because it's natural human instinct to want a gf and a wife. You'll always have those feelings no matter how blackpilled you are.
>>
>grandparents lived together happily for 60+ years
really gets the noggon joggon
>>
>>39432204
>>39432167
That's what sex dolls are for.
>>39432204
>happily
That's what you think. It's common for couples to appear happy and have plenty of problems behind closed doors.
>>
>>39432204
They put on a smile in public, in reality they have 60 years of emotional trauma, heartache, anger, rage, sadness, and countless accounts of infidelity. They gave up on life long ago, that's why they're still together.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.