[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, now that I think about. There isn't a significant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: EhewTce.png (196KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
EhewTce.png
196KB, 964x912px
Guys, now that I think about.
There isn't a significant shortage of proctologists, right?
Does it mean that there are thousands of people among us who went to college with a firm determination to work with people's anuses for the rest of his life? Like "mommy, I want to be an ass doctor when I grow up".
>>
Well, no. That's not how it works. If they grew up wanting to do anything, it was probably wanting to be a doctor. So they grew up, went to med school and after a few years picked a specialty, which usually happens because there's an area they find interesting or it has a shortage of doctors or there's a lack of research being done in that field. Nobody grows up thinking they want to be an 'ass doctor' any more than an engineer grows up wanting to designing driveshafts for the rest of his life.
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
i have to go to a colon an rectal surgeon at least a couple times a month and get a needle in my perianal area and i always think about this like damn this guy signed up to look at my fat ass and drain butt abscesses
>>
>>39430740
kyle: "does that mean at some point he decided he wanted to work on people's assholes for the rest of his life?"
chef: "yep"
kyle: "what a dick"
>>
>>39431544
Yeah, and he gets paid a fair amount for it probably. There's also doctors who have to stare at old women's vaginas, shove their finger up middle aged men's butts and inspect the feet of old people. All parts of medicine are weird to some degree.
>>
>>39430740
think of proctology as the rocket science of anuses
an ass is more complicated than any rocket too
>>
Some of those specialties pay well. Gastros which also shove things up peoples butts make a lot of $$. Most dont chose it bc they love ass, but bc its the best residency they matched with
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.