[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw addicted to shoplifting who else here /lift/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 7b1yh7ndqacz.jpg (574KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
7b1yh7ndqacz.jpg
574KB, 2448x3264px
>tfw addicted to shoplifting

who else here /lift/?
>>
>>39430359
>got caught

git gud
>>
>>39430529
Only because I get greedy

I've been doing a lot of speed recently and stealing things. When I'm sober I never get caught, it's just when I start tweaking out for days I do these wierd shoplifting binges where I can't help myself and don't give a shit
>>
Lol, I have a misdemeanor shoplifting charge and court coming up soon. I've stolen $1000s worth of items that I never got caught for. Shoplifting is lucrative
>>
>>39430359
>>39430529
>>39430615
>>39430955

didn't realize there were so many black people on /b/. Do you guys really have big dicks and can't speak english or is that a meme?
>>
>>39430359
Are you black or some kind of mexican?
>>
>>39430359
I steal things from the dollar store all the time, they never have any cameras and the only 2 employees that are in the store are always on the register. I usually stuff my backpack with drinks, cookies, and chips. I buy a lighter so I don't look suspicious.
>>
>>39431009
>muh all lifters are black

no. it's just that blacks are usually shit at lifting
>>
File: IMG_0823.jpg (107KB, 654x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.jpg
107KB, 654x653px
>>39430359
Fuck off with your roastie tier "hobby"
>>
I am a loss prevention officer. see you at the front door m8.
>>
>>39431259
You know that I can tell who the lps are after about 10 seconds of looking around me. easy
>>
I work in IT and have stolen so much shit from video cards and ram to monitors, printers and even a server from my work lol
>>
i was addicted to it when i was a teenager but i got caught and stopped
i was lucky that i got caught on a day where we hardly had much
>>
I steal from Walmart all the time, it's the easiest shit in the world if you act natural.

I always take a the smallish item I want and mix it in with other merchandise. Then I go to a dead aisle either with no cameras or in the far edge of one's sight, pocket the item I want, and continue perusing the store. Repeat and leave but make sure to buy something.
This is easiest to pull off in cold winter weather because you can reasonably be wearing a large snow coat, but if you are a woman with a large purse as are in style right now, it's even easier. As long as you buy something, you'll be fine. Even if you intend to steal your whole shopping list, at least breeze through self checkout and get a candybar or something. The trick is never to take anything you can't fit in a pocket or need to hold and never to leave the store empty handed if it's been more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>39431349
This
I can tell you know the ropes ;)
>>
File: smugface2.png (214KB, 782x971px) Image search: [Google]
smugface2.png
214KB, 782x971px
any tips for beginners?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.