[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you actually, seriously, literally, unironically imagine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2991.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
Can you actually, seriously, literally, unironically imagine yourself with someone?
It would just be spaghetti central and collapse on itself.
>>
File: WarmMemories.png (1MB, 766x799px) Image search: [Google]
WarmMemories.png
1MB, 766x799px
>>39421964
its an odd thought for sure but i never imagined myself as a useless neet
>>
I'm not the spaghetti kind. I'm just really distant. I can imagine it, it just needs to be an independent kind of girl.
>>
i cannot. how do i even keep her entertained so that she wont get bored and leave me
>>
I can't. It's not that I am boring or look bad, I just can't imagine being with someone in a serious relationship. It feels like you will lose a part from yourself. In every relationship, sooner or later, both partners will have something they dislike about the other and something to complain about. You will have to adapt to the other person, either because you are blinded by the love or do it unwillingly. You lose your freedom. You will have to stop doing things you enjoy.

I value friendships more.
>>
>>39421964
tried. unless some curse or spell keeps her bound to me either she'd leave me or i'd kick her out over something stupid like putting the plates wrong in the dishwasher.
only reason i ever think about a gf is because i'm bored.
>>
>>39421964
NO

NO I CAN'T. I KNOW I'M IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE, LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
Who would wanna date someone like me anyway?
I'm a huge mess, and I got few redeeming qualities that are outshadowed by my horrible-ness.
>>
>>39421964
I can't realy imagine myself having the capacity to love or be loved anymore. I've been alone for the majority of my life and I have literally never been in a long-term romantic relationship. I've had sex and interested parties in the pass, but I've always turned the latter down entirely because the idea of being in a relationship is so alien a concept to me that I would rather just not bother with it.

Thanks for turning my heart to stone, normies. If just a single girl had given me a chance back when I still had childlike dreams of holding hands and snuggling by a fire then maybe I'd still have something inside me worth sharing with another person.
>>
>>39422548
Don't be an idiot and blame your problems on normies. You are just making it worse for yourself desu.
>>
>>39422243
>I value friendships more.
This
A good friend > a lover
>>
>>39421964
I would probably get cucked after 3 weeks
>>
>>39421964
I can unironically see myself in a successful relationship with my waifu. Can't even imagine coming close with a real human bean.
>>
File: 1481226683846.jpg (54KB, 798x668px) Image search: [Google]
1481226683846.jpg
54KB, 798x668px
Only within my thoughts. Never irl.
>>
>>39421964
Most of my spare time is spent on the Internet, reading and watching random crap. I don't see how any relationship could work when I'm in the state I'm in now.
>>
>>39421964
nope, even as a kid i found it hard to believe that i'd have a wife or ever be anything other than an unskilled laborer
>>
My ideal girl is as intimate as a lover, as close and as open and casual as a friend. Someone I can just talk shit with, no worries about impressing the other. But also someone I love in a way I can't begin to describe. In a way that feels as if it could swallow the entire universe in it's fierce burning. I feel these things, and yet I have never met someone like this, only imagined them.
>>
File: 1503902931333.jpg (871KB, 1944x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1503902931333.jpg
871KB, 1944x1282px
>>39421964
This is what rape fantasies are for. You don't need good conversational skills when the girl tells you to shut up and forces herself on you.
>>
>>39423414
this is because such girls only exist in your (our)imagination anon...
>>
>>39423414
>In a way that feels as if it could swallow the entire universe in it's fierce burning

This is why sonnet 130 should be mandatory reading. Come on anon, you can do better than that.
>>
I can imagine myself with her. One day~
>>
>>39421964
A girl with a guy who's overweight, lazy, neet, sad and angry at the same time and who's the only redeeming quality is nonsensical humor sense? Not going to happen.
>>
I can't imagine having strong enough feelings for someone to want to do couple things with them.
>>
I'm afraid of having sex.
>>
>>39422762
this desu, I never can see anything in myself that a woman would want.
>>
i actually can
>tfw no dahmer bf
>tfw works only in imagination
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.