[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Younger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0868.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
If you could go back in time and talk to your younger self, what would you say to you?
>>
>>39421483
"Do everything exactly the same"
>>
>>39421483
All those women were flirting with you spastic nerd! Be careful with C or you gonna be reaaaally hurted.
>>
DON'T DRINK MILK. THE CASEIN PROTEIN WILL GIVE YOU DIABETES AND IT SUCKS T_T

Also play more sports. Soccer, you'll love it. Running's really good for you
>>
>>39421521
Also drink bottled water instead of soda. It's good for your intelligence and happiness, but don't drink tap water, fluoride lowers IQ
>>
File: 7212086.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
7212086.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>39421483
>Even though your dentist is a bitch go replace your retainer
>Don't play basketball you will only play in 1 out of 4 seasons
>Get into programming earlier
>Don't worry about girls, they will not show interest in you, and you will save yourself a cringe moment from asking out a girl over playstation network
>Start programming earlier
>save all of your maplestory screenshots
>Build a low end computer at all costs
>Don't go to college. It will take you forever to graduate, and you will lose all your grants due to no fault of your own.
>There is is going to be something called crypto currency get in it.
>When grandpa gives you 10,000 dollars don't let your parents extort you for it
>don't buy the beat up honda from mom and dad it will break down in a month, and you will be stuck driving that shitty car till this day
>your penis won't grow deal with it.
>Archive every video you think is cool on youtube, they will be gone when you want to go back
>don't talk to anyone in middle school, they are all fags
>Start working out earlier
>for god sakes stop eating candy and drinking soda. Your teeth are fucking yellow, and there is nothing you can do about it now.
>archive everything on puahate before elliot rodger forces it to close
>Girls are not important
>get into anime sooner
>take hygiene a bit more seriously when you are younger
>floss everyday

Shit is there more?
>>
Listen here you little faggot. Don't hang out with that kid, he's got a disease of the mind and it will spread to you and make you retarded. Stay away from him. Go play with that kid instead.
Stick with sports, you're good at them.
Don't hang out with that kid either. He's also got a disease of the mind that will make you retarded.
You know what, here's a list of kids to hang out with. Assume all others have contagious retardation.
>>
File: 1475112356531.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475112356531.gif
971KB, 500x500px
>>39421668
One last thing I would tell myself is that LOVE is a meme. Women don't care if you are a nice guy, that you will treat them right, and be faithful to her. Its all about looks money or status to attract a woman. You know this deep down, but you still reject it because you are only 14. 23 year old you is telling you that college won't save you, and you will be in the same boat nearly 10 years later.
Also that prayer to "god" that you made is shit. Yes, in about 2 years you are going to say religion is bullshit because god never answered you.

Get into anime my man. You will realize that is the only bright spot in your day 10 years from now. Good luck.
>>
Id first introduce him to nihilism than later progress to Buddhism. Also Id tell him to fuck and love as many girls as you can in your teen years cause your dick will be broken after 22
>>
>>39421510
Almost this.
>>39421483
Work harder, sleep more, work more, play less, pursue meaningful relationships, don't waste time, don't waste time trying to be motivated just do things, speak free or die, say what is on your mind otherwise it will kill you later in life, don't try to be cool you just seem autistic, realize what you have before it's gone, life is letting go (I mean really letting go), pick more fights, stay out later, foster independence.
Read more. Write more. Listen and pay attention, learning is beneficial in life pretty much across the board.

Tell her how you feel.
Me 4 years ago should've heard all of this.
>>
depends on when i am going back to, but i'd like it to be the early 1990's:

1. buy $10K worth of a stock called Amazon when it comes out, you'll know it when you see it.

2. buy $10K worth of Apple

3. buy $10K worth of Google

4. buy $10K worth of Netflix

If you do that you will have more money than you know what to do with by 2010.

But, if you still want to become a billionaire. Take some basic computer classes before 2007, and be ready to mine and buy every single thing called a 'Bitcoin' starting around 2008.
>>
Listen, there is no such thing as 'cool' kids, you are all the same, you all think the same, you are a human, they are humans, they are not 'better' than you, just don't give a shit about them. Also, don't be afraid to talk to girls, they will act nervous because they probably haven't been approached by you before. It's not you, it's them.
>>
>>39421762
This is perhaps one of the most edgy and pathetic things ive ever read kek.
>>
Just let it all go, and do it while you still have your unbroken and youthful spirit to carry you. You can't make your dreams reality if you just sit there waiting for them to come to you. I know it's hard, but you'll never do it otherwise.
>>
Try your best to get to someone called a "psychiatrist". They will help you later in life with your borderline antisocial disorder. No, antisocial doesnt mean you dont like to be social, it just means you are different to others. Mum will probably say no to a psychiatrist, but keep pushing her, or even dad, until they finally do it. This will make your life much better, and also tell them what you think is wrong. That will always help.
>>
>>39421483
Kill yourself now and save yourself the emotional torment of living
>>
File: 1503470268687s.jpg (3KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1503470268687s.jpg
3KB, 250x187px
>>39421483
Don't fuck the babysitter.
Ok DO fuck the babysitter but don't fall in love with her.
>>
File: Robots vs Dogs.png (80KB, 696x310px) Image search: [Google]
Robots vs Dogs.png
80KB, 696x310px
>>39422326
fuck off, you don't know my personal experience BITCH
>>
You'll never get another shot at life, and you have nothing to lose anyway. The world may have abandoned you, but this means you have no investment in this world, and nothing to lose by changing it. While you're young, foolish, and till blindly hopeful about some things, use what you know to turn the world in the direction you always wanted. Don't worry about death, we all die anyway. Don't kill yourself, don't just accept life being shit, and don't you dare fucking change yourself to fit the world. Change it instead.
>>
>>39421483
take school more seriously, you're not gonna be the next Gerard way
>>
File: blnln.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
blnln.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
>>39421483
"It never got any better."
>>
>>39421483
"take these oestregen pills"
>>
go to the gym

lose weight

save your money for a car in your late teens

go after that girl
>>
File: slavboi.png (12KB, 420x333px) Image search: [Google]
slavboi.png
12KB, 420x333px
Leave 4chan immediately, son.
>>
>>39421483
Get into sports like football and running.
>>
>>39421483
Don't drink, it will be the root of all your problems
>>
>>39422432

"You'll never get another shot at life,"

not true, if you can hang on about 30 years it will be possible to reverse aging, could reverse your age back to appearance anyway of 17-18, then could basically relive your life from there know what you know now, without having to deal with old age fuckign you
>>
>>39422561
I mean that you only get one life. You won't get reborn in another universe, waiting won't solve anything.
>>
>>39422648

well, not to go all sci fi, but if i make it, i plan to get a hold of the age pausing/reversing tech. And, then hop on board a time machine back to the late 20th century to fuck around back there.

by 2050 the world is gonna be a communist utopia star trek type world, which will probably be really boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbkr8_-Hehk
>>
>>39422707
>by 2050 the world will be communist
Communism is dying. The ussr broke up, yugoslavia broke up, czechoslovakia broke up and all the once-communist countries have a different form of government. There only remains 5 communist countries in the world and north korea and china are barely even communist. It's gonna die, along with the rest of our history
>>
>>39421483
Don't be so lazy. Work harder and don't rely only on talent, in an original way.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.