[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

longest neet wins have something to be proud of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gj7.png (393KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
gj7.png
393KB, 600x664px
longest neet wins

have something to be proud of
>>
>>39420721
8 years tbqh desu
>>
>>39420721
14 years and counting. I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>39420721

5 years

i thought that was a long time but guess not
>>
>>39420721
Only 4 years.

>>39420919
>>39420901
What kind of hobbies do you have after that many years of NEETdom? Are you a full fledged robot or just unemployed?
>>
>>39420947
I'm on neetbux and I basically have couch potato hobbies. It's comfy.
>>
>>39420972
Do you live alone or with your parents? Do you have any money to do anything??
I get barely anything for being unemployed and I can hide my autism too well now that I probably couldn't pass the test to get autismbux.
>>
File: sandworm.jpg (19KB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
sandworm.jpg
19KB, 438x363px
8.5 inches. I go through onaholes like a porcupine goes through pantyhose
>>
>>39421105
Why would you need an onahole if you're blessed with a big cock?

Also wrong thread, anon.
>>
>>39421134
It said longest neet wins
So far no other neets have posted their length
>>
>>39420721
i have shit on my ass
>>
>>39421144
I'm already a NEET why would I want to embarrass myself even more?
>>
File: DickqueenAtopADickberus.jpg (585KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
DickqueenAtopADickberus.jpg
585KB, 2048x1363px
>>39421174
Guess that means I win then
>>
12 years. I was browsing this website and NEETing it up before NHK even started airing

You people are ants to me
>>
9 years neetdom here.
>>
>>39421003
I live with a roommate and split the cost of living with them. I don't really have enough to do anything substantial, but I have enough to buy weed every month so I assume for other people it's more than enough to live on.

If you are going to go for autismbux, it's better to have some sort of mental illness (like bipolar) than to say you are autistic.
>>
File: 1455911131109.jpg (97KB, 750x504px) Image search: [Google]
1455911131109.jpg
97KB, 750x504px
Probably more than a year now. Not sure I can make it any longer.
>>
7 years, but I'm getting back to studying so my parents doesn't throw me into the streets.

I already had the mindset of being on the point of no return, why this has happened to me?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.